When people ask what you just said, but as you are telling them for the second time suddenly "remember" what you said!!?
    03-16-11 03:27 PM
    I hate ghetto people.

I also hate moving. Moving is the worst thing on earth. Moving just... it just sucks. It's so stressful and expensive.
    03-16-11 06:32 PM
    I hate ghetto people.

I also hate moving. Moving is the worst thing on earth. Moving just... it just sucks. It's so stressful and expensive.
    Wait. Are you me or am I you? You read my mind!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-11 01:59 AM
    I hate that line at the end of each post I post on my crackberry:

Watch its going to appear now rigghhhtttt ovvverrrr HERE:
    03-19-11 09:12 AM
    I hate stupid people and many self-proclaimed smart people to
    Ah heck I hate everyone!

03-19-11 09:59 AM
    I'm smart. You don't have to be mean just because my brain power is infinitely higher than yours...

I hate Plane Geometry and French. Other kinds of Geometry are fun, but not Plane Geometry. And French is the worst. I hate everything to do with France and French stuff. Except the Crepes!
    03-19-11 10:08 AM
    Mmm crepes...... ahem! Back to the point. I hate being stuck in Washington (which I love) but having nothing to do. OW!...

03-20-11 06:26 PM
    Mmm crepes...... ahem! Back to the point. I hate being stuck in Washington (which I love) but having nothing to do. OW!...

There's always the washington DC cult of scientology org to raid

03-20-11 06:27 PM
    I mean Washington the state. Other side os the US. Plus, im in Kalama nothing but trees and grain mills. Good thing there is a hot food place where im at.

You better watch it! Tom Cruise and his buddies are listening! ;-)

03-20-11 08:40 PM
    I hate Tom Cruise

Nah, just kidding
    But what I really hate is my arm or leg getting those pins and needles, and having it for 3-4 minutes. GAAHH!!!

03-20-11 09:26 PM
    I hate Tom Cruise

Nah, just kidding
    But what I really hate is my arm or leg getting those pins and needles, and having it for 3-4 minutes. GAAHH!!!

Forget that! The worse is having your supposed friends kick your shoes knowing you can't move! Hahahaa....

03-20-11 09:57 PM
    Yeah...I hate that!!! But I always get mine back after the feeling goes

03-20-11 10:01 PM
    I hate people who post in the wrong thread

I hate IPhoners. They are the "arrogant-nose-up in the air-trendy-im supposedly better than you users of the wireless world". I can't stand them. But what I really do love is to talk trash on steve-o to them. Oh man does that ever get them all flamed hahahahahah

Your welcome.
    03-21-11 09:59 PM

Your welcome.
    Wasn't Whoolio posting in the thread about Iphoners vs. Blackberry(ers?!)
    Btw I still lol'd

03-22-11 04:49 AM
    I hate it when that muscle that runs under the armpit and into the chest hurts

03-22-11 04:56 AM
    Isn't that the first sign of a heart attack?

03-22-11 10:34 AM
    Thump thump.

Thump thump.

Thump thump.

Thump thump.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

CODE BLUE! I REPEAT, CODE BLUE! ROOM 319!
    03-22-11 10:45 AM
    LOL
    No, its when you do some kind of exercise with your arm...like situps or that fitness bar thing... But I didn't use that :S

Anyways, thanks for killing me, Star Gazer!! Couldn't you have used the defibrillator instead of shouting!

And btw its code red, cuz blood is red
    03-22-11 10:56 AM

Your welcome.
    Uh thanks.... even though I didn't put the word I hate......

03-22-11 09:29 PM
    Yeah. I added that as 'creative license'.
    03-22-11 10:45 PM
    Yeah. I added that as 'creative license'.
    Oh, then that's ok

I hate it when I'm waiting for the microwave to finish heating my food...

03-23-11 05:07 AM
    i hate majority of these people on here there rude, crude, horrid, and inhumane!! i asked for a little donation (a crappy android phone) and there replies were ungodly! and the moderators that close it and deleated it, wow!!! thank god nobody is asking for money donations for the japan people? i can see it now the rudeness and the mods deleating it!! oh well these people on here represent the true world and i hope and pray what happened to me happens to them or worse!! iam praying!!!!
    03-23-11 02:20 PM
    i hate majority of these people on here there rude, crude, horrid, and inhumane!! i asked for a little donation (a crappy android phone) and there replies were ungodly! and the moderators that close it and deleated it, wow!!! thank god nobody is asking for money donations for the japan people? i can see it now the rudeness and the mods deleating it!! oh well these people on here represent the true world and i hope and pray what happened to me happens to them or worse!! iam praying!!!!
    I am sure alot of folks are going to reply to this. But since I haven't been on here for awhile, I am due.

First, we are in a society of FREE will. I you don't like the majority of people on crackberry, then for the love of God, sign off. You have been given that ability. I ask you "would you stand in a room and converse with folks you don't care for?" I think not.

On that same note, would you stand in a room with a bunch of strangers and ask for a Driod? I think not.

I also think it is rude, crude and more than horrid that you would have the balls to compare your need for a phone to the plight over in Japan. I think it is even worse that you would wish bad on anyone, especially people you don't know. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself. Just remember, what you put out there you get back 5 folds.

Now, that I got that out of my system, I do hope you go away and never return. Crackberry isn't for everyone. Especially the likes of you.

Tootles.
    03-23-11 02:45 PM
    I am sure alot of folks are going to reply to this. But since I haven't been on here for awhile, I am due.

First, we are in a society of FREE will. I you don't like the majority of people on crackberry, then for the love of God, sign off. You have been given that ability. I ask you "would you stand in a room and converse with folks you don't care for?" I think not.

On that same note, would you stand in a room with a bunch of strangers and ask for a Driod? I think not.

I also think it is rude, crude and more than horrid that you would have the balls to compare your need for a phone to the plight over in Japan. I think it is even worse that you would wish bad on anyone, especially people you don't know. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself. Just remember, what you put out there you get back 5 folds.

Now, that I got that out of my system, I do hope you go away and never return. Crackberry isn't for everyone. Especially the likes of you.

Tootles.
    well for your information i lost EVERYTHING AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING, including phones, but alot of people donate, or just tear there phones up, so i asked for one of there no longer used or cracked,etc... phone, whats the harm, and i dont care if they do or dont but the things they were saying shows there age, and seems you fit that age also, i dont have to go nowhere maybe you should go away!! and i have nothing else to lose!!
    03-23-11 03:00 PM
    well for your information i lost EVERYTHING AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING, including phones, but alot of people donate, or just tear there phones up, so i asked for one of there no longer used or cracked,etc... phone, whats the harm, and i dont care if they do or dont but the things they were saying shows there age, and seems you fit that age also, i dont have to go nowhere maybe you should go away!! and i have nothing else to lose!!
    I am sorry that you have lost everything. I only have to assume that you are typing on a local library computer at this moment. There are alot of scammers out there that unfortantely ruin it for honest folks that are in need.

It is my recommendation to reach out to your local community and agencies that can assist you in re-building your life. You will not find many people these days, just giving things away to strangers.

You have every right to have your gander up regarding responses you received on a thread. And obviously the Mods agreed with you and deleted it. But do remember that this is a forum and you should not take the responses from nameless, faceless people to heart. If you reach out to people that are closest to you and know of your plight, I am sure they will assist.

Being angry and mean will not get you anywere on here or in life.

I wish you the best of luck.
    03-23-11 03:16 PM
5,861 ... 218219220221222 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD