I hate loud noises inside of a house, whether it be the volume on a tv or stereo turned all the way to max or loud instruments like drums... It just drives me nuts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 05:41 PM
    i hate that babyblak (?) has spammed us about what kinda ring he should give his GF on V-day and if this piece of jewelry is too soon for a gift.....he's on my sh!tlist.....
    What a dbag. I thought he was being sincere so I gave him a sincere answer.
    01-31-11 06:57 PM
    i hate that babyblak (?) has spammed us about what kinda ring he should give his GF on V-day and if this piece of jewelry is too soon for a gift.....he's on my sh!tlist.....
    Whoa, I was wondering what happened to his thread.

01-31-11 07:09 PM
    What a dbag. I thought he was being sincere so I gave him a sincere answer.
    Whoa, I was wondering what happened to his thread.
    yeah, i gave him an answer too and so did a few other people who even almost got into some pretty heated disagreements. what a teabagger! i hate that ish...idk which mod caught it and deleted the posts but it must've been about the same time i found the second thread by him and was strting to call him out on it...i was gonna paste the link from one thread onto the other but when i tried they were gone, lol. i hate that ******.....
    01-31-11 09:40 PM
    yeah, i gave him an answer too and so did a few other people who even almost got into some pretty heated disagreements. what a teabagger! i hate that ish...idk which mod caught it and deleted the posts but it must've been about the same time i found the second thread by him and was strting to call him out on it...i was gonna paste the link from one thread onto the other but when i tried they were gone, lol. i hate that ******.....
    LOL... I think I pinched a few nerves in that
    thread. Glad it got deleted.

01-31-11 10:05 PM
    I hate bicycle riders that demand an entire lane, riding two abreast at 17 mph on a curvy mountain road where the speed limit is 55. I hate worse what they almost made the front of my truck look like...
    02-01-11 07:25 AM
    I hate bicycle riders that demand an entire lane, riding two abreast at 17 mph on a curvy mountain road where the speed limit is 55. I hate worse what they almost made the front of my truck look like...
    What drives me up the wall is when drivers try and cut a cyclist off the road or into on-coming traffic while on a cellphone or aren't paying any attention to other users of the road.

02-01-11 07:27 AM
    I hate bicyclists that just pop out in front of me while I'm trying to drive. I also hate it when they swerve out of the bike lane and I have to slam on my brakes to avoid killing them. I also hate it when bicyclists think they are cars and back up traffic for 2 miles because they ride in the middle of the lane and can't pull off to the side for 20 seconds to let traffic go by.

Silly bike riders...roads are for cars.
    02-01-11 08:33 AM
    Yep, and I hate that they say "A bike is vehicle and has the same rights on the road as a car"

Really? Then ride on the right side of the road, stay in your lane, use turn signals, stop at ALL Lights and Stop Signs and Crosswalks and for gods sake, stop wearing those tight pants that dont fit! I don't need to be able to tell your gender by your pants! Which will lead into my "I hate post" lol.
    02-01-11 09:00 AM
    I hate people who are overweight that say "I can't lose weight", or constantly talk about weight and dieting and exercising and do none of it, but keep complaining about it...

I dont hate overweight people, I actually help people lose weight, but don't complain if you're not really going to do something about it...be overweight and accept it like the other 68% of the population...oh...oh...oh wait....

I also hate online daters who say they are AVERAGE, but are 20 or more pounds overweight, and wont go out with anyone unless they are in tip top shape! lol....yep, I used to date online....found my wife there, and she said average, and was actually in great shape...she's such a liar!
    02-01-11 09:04 AM
    I also hate online daters who say they are AVERAGE, but are 20 or more pounds overweight, and wont go out with anyone unless they are in tip top shape! lol....yep, I used to date online....found my wife there, and she said average, and was actually in great shape...she's such a liar!
    i used to date online myself and met my wife online too....but back in the day before everyone had a digital camera i was chatting with a girl and i was trying to be polite and i asked, if you went to the beach are you a one piece type girl or a bikini? she said "bikini"....when we met....it should be outlawed for her to wear a bikini!!!
    02-01-11 09:30 AM
    i used to date online myself and met my wife online too....but back in the day before everyone had a digital camera i was chatting with a girl and i was trying to be polite and i asked, if you went to the beach are you a one piece type girl or a bikini? she said "bikini"....when we met....it should be outlawed for her to wear a bikini!!!
    Average has obviously changed...overweight hasnt.

Had a few dates like that. And I'll say no more.
    02-01-11 12:01 PM
    That's kinda like "I'm drunk and you're ugly... but tomorrow I'll be sober".
    02-01-11 12:46 PM
    I hate when people give me cut eye for no ******* reason. *****, I know you're jelly. c:

02-02-11 07:20 PM
    I assembled a Crackteam of urban lingo translators to decifer the hate in this post.

I hate when people give me the eye for no Friggin' Jef reason, damnit! I know you're jealous see.

All other interpretations had to be dropped on the editting room floor. No way I could clean it up enough to post.
    02-02-11 07:49 PM
    i hate ebonics........SPEAK ENGRISH DAMMMMIT
    02-03-11 08:11 AM
    I hate how slow this day has been dragging.
    I also hate people that ride your *** when you are driving! Look I'm going above the speed limit already and you AREN'T going to get anywhere faster than I am!!
    02-03-11 01:54 PM
    i hate that you're site-stalking me....not really
    02-03-11 02:13 PM
    I hate when people give me cut eye for no ******* reason. *****, I know you're jelly. c:

(I'm concerned about the problem in Egypt and the Anti Government protestors getting beat by thugs.....needed to say that as a prelude to my comment)

I believe the poster was thinking he was on twitter and was hit in the eye with a rock while protesting in Tahrir Square. He believes they did it because Mobarak doesnt allow them to eat jelly.

Quite simple.
    02-04-11 12:00 PM
    (I'm concerned about the problem in Egypt and the Anti Government protestors getting beat by thugs.....needed to say that as a prelude to my comment)

I believe the poster was thinking he was on twitter and was hit in the eye with a rock while protesting in Tahrir Square. He believes they did it because Mobarak doesnt allow them to eat jelly.

Quite simple.
    No, it was 2 octopuses (or octopi, if you fancy proper english), so they were fighting and one called the other a jellyfish and got hit in the eye sack. I think it was some sort of octo-gang intitiation, or maybe he was saying something about Octomom. I don't speak seaweed.

Has nothing to do with Egypt.
    02-04-11 01:56 PM
    I'm leaning more towards the octomom theory after reading this story:

Octomom Nadya Suleman faces investigation by social workers after filming baby fetish seaweed video
    02-04-11 02:07 PM
    translation: " i hate when people give me a lacerated eye for no possibly good reason. fiddle-sticks, i know you're envious
    02-04-11 03:11 PM
    I hate that nobody from OT hits me up anymore.

*sigh*
    02-13-11 11:13 PM
    I hate that nobody from OT hits me up anymore.

*sigh*
    Go cry (attention-seeking) emo kid Shouldn't have sold your soul to google.

I came here hoping to see some "I hate Valentine's Day" posts. I am very disappointed, if you can't laugh at others' misery, then what's the point in living...
    02-14-11 12:21 PM
    I despise Valentines day.

Whoever invented it should be shot at, shat on, and shoved in a hungry sharks mouth.
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 02-14-11 at 09:18 PM.
    pixel8rberry likes this.
    02-14-11 03:43 PM
5,861 ... 215216217218219 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD