I hate that I woke up with a cold today.
    12-29-10 10:52 PM
    I hate that i had food poison and was sick for 2 days of my vacation.
    12-30-10 11:16 AM
    I hate days when i'm so Clumsy!...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-11 11:59 PM
    I hate people that take a perfectly good 2-stroke and put flywheel
    Weights and all that other crap to "smooth out the power hit"
    And finish it with bark busters and a headlight. Why not just
    Get a 4-stroke ,ya I know ya like the sound of a 2-stroke but
    Can't ride worth a hill of beans

01-03-11 08:10 AM
    I hate it when I'm trying to help someone with their wifi issues in the 9700 forums that hits enter after every single short sentence, who asks me not to post in their thread via PM because they somehow got insulted?

I just don't get it. Tried to help, they don't want my help. They didn't even post the results the helpers asked for now imagine how long this would have been if I hit enter after every word LOL

Summery, I hate it when helping somebody is rejected and I hate it when people...

Type.

Like.

This.

All.

The.

Time.

In.

A.

Post.

Sorry for that, but you clearly see it's difficult to read imho.

01-03-11 10:10 AM
    I hate Mondays (yes, I know it's Tuesday).
    01-04-11 09:36 AM
    I hate customers that throw their card towards me and spit out "credit" when the damn machine is facing them and is on their side of the counter.

And male customers that stare at my chest but act like they're reading my name tag.

Actually, I just hate customers. I'm in the wrong job :P
    01-09-11 08:54 AM
    I hate that I seriously just walked 4 miles in 7.5 inches of snow for cigarettes and a 4loko. damn that some commitment.
    Last edited by baberz; 01-13-11 at 08:47 AM.
    01-10-11 04:28 PM
    I hate that I have been snowed/iced in for the past three days!
    I hate that we are on day four and the roads are still shtty!
    I hate that I AM going to make it to work today, BUT they say leave after 10 and be home by 4. YAY so I get 4 hours of work!
    I hate that my paycheck is going to be as shtty as the roads! FCKTHIS!
    01-13-11 08:49 AM
    i hate winter.....
    01-13-11 09:24 AM
    There are far too many complainers on here that bash rim or don't appreciate the devices they got and how happy they should be to be using them regardless of what they lack in features. If they only didn't bash, this place would be better. But there's constant crap going on... Unbelieveable!

I hate it when people don't appreciate what they have, cause once they lose it, they'll regret it.

01-13-11 10:45 AM
    I hate icy roads, county gov that won't put sand on the said roads and people that will try to get up that icy hill no matter what, even if that means sliding down sideways and hitting the abandoned car on the side. Hint: people abandoned their cars for a reason.

Oh, and I don't like having rear wheel drive on the icy roads.
    01-13-11 11:13 AM
    i hate winter.....
    I hate icy roads, county gov that won't put sand on the said roads and people that will try to get up that icy hill no matter what, even if that means sliding down sideways and hitting the abandoned car on the side. Hint: people abandoned their cars for a reason.

Oh, and I don't like having rear wheel drive on the icy roads.
    I hate town snowplows that pile 4.5 foot high walls of snow/ice at the 2 ends of my driveway (corner lot).
    01-13-11 12:29 PM
    I hate town snowplows that pile 4.5 foot high walls of snow/ice at the 2 ends of my driveway (corner lot).

At least they clear the roads in your neighborhood. We are still skating on tires. weeeeeeeeeee!

PS. I would build a Snow/Ice fort wall around my lot if I were you. Shape it, hose it lightly - Free 5 foot fence!!
    01-13-11 12:49 PM
    I like it! But that doesn't help the ends of the driveway..........
    01-13-11 01:26 PM
    i hate this thread....
    01-14-11 12:46 PM
    When that happens..for some reason my bold gets replaced by att lol... something always happens.. changed my pin 3 or 4x..

Which is why i never post my pin.. when i first join cb.. all i got was perverts..ughhh... now i am selective and the minute the conversation turns sexual...i delete them...
    Change your picture that might help. lol:
    01-14-11 04:00 PM
    I hate people who don't use their indicators when driving.

I hate this disgusting muggy hot weather.
    01-29-11 11:30 AM
    I hate co-workers that show up stoned or drunk or with their pickup BF/GF of the night, in a clients home, and expect me to keep my mouth shut and cover their asses.

I also hate that I always call their agencies and end up getting them fired. (don't really hate that part, but had to make it seem like I have a heart)
    01-29-11 12:47 PM
    I hate that I have to ASK the government to give me MY money back!
    I also hate that we have to PAY interest on EVERYTHING, but does the government give us interest on OUR money?! **** NO!
    I hate that I have to pay into social security that I will never see.
    I HATE THE GOVERNMENT!!!

ps. I also hate that we have people living off of our tax dollars! Get off your *** and get a damn job you lazy pieces of crap!
    and yes I understand there are some people that NEED welfare, but mostly it's people that are just raping the system! SCREWTHAT!
    01-30-11 10:28 AM
    I hate that I have to ASK the government to give me MY money back!
    I also hate that we have to PAY interest on EVERYTHING, but does the government give us interest on OUR money?! **** NO!
    I hate that I have to pay into social security that I will never see.
    I HATE THE GOVERNMENT!!!

ps. I also hate that we have people living off of our tax dollars! Get off your *** and get a damn job you lazy pieces of crap!
    and yes I understand there are some people that NEED welfare, but mostly it's people that are just raping the system! SCREWTHAT!
    **hands Amber a rifle and a box of ammo**

01-30-11 05:42 PM
    I hate that our postman only rings once.... misled by Hollywood once again.
    01-30-11 05:56 PM
    I hate when dbags in the Marketplace waste my time. "I can get that cheaper on eBay."

Sweet. Then go to eBay and buy your cheap items that I hope are coated in anthrax.
    LazyStarGazer likes this.
    01-30-11 06:22 PM
    I hate when dbags in the Marketplace waste my time. "I can get that cheaper on eBay."

Sweet. Then go to eBay and buy your cheap items that I hope are coated in anthrax.
    ANTHRAX!!!!

I hate that we have now both been red flagged by some Dept. Of Homeland Security Internet monitoring program.

Dirty Bomb!!! AKA, flatulence.

EBOLA!!
    01-30-11 07:48 PM
    i hate that babyblak (?) has spammed us about what kinda ring he should give his GF on V-day and if this piece of jewelry is too soon for a gift.....he's on my sh!tlist.....
    cate likes this.
    01-31-11 09:07 AM
5,861 ... 214215216217218 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD