I also hate roofis. I get stuck in some odd situations cause of it. Should've never let that girl at the bar slip it in my drink!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 09:18 AM
    I also hate roofis. I get stuck in some odd situations cause of it. Should've never let that girl at the bar slip it in my drink!
    i hate that you thought i, er..i mean, HE was a girl.....
    10-11-10 09:25 AM
    i hate that you thought i, er..i mean, HE was a girl.....
    I hate that you might be right. But my arse didn't feel violated. LMAO

10-11-10 09:37 AM
    I hate it when you have a good idea for work and you tell the boss then he/she uses it and it works well and then the boss takes credit for it!
    10-16-10 06:49 PM
    I hate justin bieber! I wanna run up behind him and douse his head with a gallon of Nair!

10-16-10 09:00 PM
    Who hates hate? I hate hate

10-18-10 09:05 AM
    I hate my ex-wives.
    10-18-10 06:32 PM
    I hate that you have ex wives. I hate hearing when peoples marriages don't work out, it's sad.

10-18-10 06:38 PM
    I hate having to deal with ATT Customer Service. 25+ minutes on the phone, then they tell me the system that handles that is down and they'll have to call me back tomorrow. Last call was almost 90 minutes and involved 7 reps just to port a number from our VZW acct to ATT... I got bounced through the system so bad that Rep #6 had to call me back because we couldn't hear each other...
    10-18-10 07:07 PM
    I hate all these stup!d candidate tv ads and street signs. Last time I checked all those signs on the street was considered littering

10-19-10 01:18 AM
    I hate all these stup!d candidate tv ads and street signs. Last time I checked all those signs on the street was considered littering

Streetspam sucks. It should be illegal, period. There's even street-advertised phishing scams!

10-19-10 01:19 AM
    I hate Steve-o Jobs. F�cking arrogant pr�ck.

10-19-10 01:04 PM
    I hate the Duggers and their stupid family having all those d@mm kids just because. Use some sort of protection, geez. Especially the mom, lazy baby bag.

10-20-10 08:58 PM
    Octo moms show was one of the dumbest. Now she's broke. But the dumbest most stup!c'est show is the sister-wives show. Nothing but a bunch of brain dead morons on tv

10-20-10 09:02 PM
    LOL, here I am, campaigning against puppy mills, but it looks like people are starting to reproduce in dog fashion. I am so tired of the TV channels glorifying these breeders, and I am not talking about dogs.

Seriously, Kate +8, Octomom, Duggars, table for 12... and now the horror - TEEN MOM. WTH is this world coming to? Since when is it OK to be a mom while you are still playing with your dolls? Disgusting!
    10-21-10 09:05 AM
    LOL, here I am, campaigning against puppy mills, but it looks like people are starting to reproduce in dog fashion. I am so tired of the TV channels glorifying these breeders, and I am not talking about dogs.

Seriously, Kate +8, Octomom, Duggars, table for 12... and now the horror - TEEN MOM. WTH is this world coming to? Since when is it OK to be a mom while you are still playing with your dolls? Disgusting!
    Totally agree. I forgot about teen moms, when people/mtv gets bored of their idiotic way of thinking let's see how tough they really have it.

10-21-10 10:29 AM
    i hate when a person lives on the 2 or 3rd floor of an apartment and takes the elevator
    10-27-10 12:50 AM
    i hate that jason never even comes to off topic anymore.
    &i hate when I actually get to talk to him and he makes fun of me!
    10-27-10 07:36 AM
    I hate some freaks who say we should give healthy treats to kids on Halloween! Those people should have no access to children if they want to spoil trick or treating for the youngins.

10-27-10 09:01 PM
    Amen TA! What will the parents steal then, apples?

What's up bud? Haven't seen you OT in IDK when.
    10-27-10 09:45 PM
    ((Wulf)). I totally LOVE that my "I hate" got an AMEN from the Keeper of Useless Knowledge! I am so stoked. LOL. I am trying to use my powers for good rather than evil these days. *weak smile* if only I would get points for at least *trying* haha.

I also hate that I bought tons of candy last night but ironically I will likely miss the work daycare trick or treaters this morning because I have, of all things, a dentist appt.

10-28-10 10:12 AM
    I also hate when ironic things happens to ME. Its funnier when irony strikes others.

10-28-10 10:14 AM
    Apples??? Good Lord in heaven! Oh didn't parents make their kids throw away apples that they got for halloween back in the day? Ironically proving that the world is going crazy. Some of the world, anyway...

10-28-10 10:18 AM
    I hate that I have another hate so evil that I can't bring myself to confess it to the Crackberry nation.

10-28-10 09:52 PM
    I hate that the department of ecology made this lady pay for a $60,000 clean up that could have been done better for $9000.
    11-04-10 08:46 AM
5,861 ... 210211212213214 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD