I hate that dogs like cat food and cats like dog food but the companies are too dumb to realize it and switch the labels around...

I hate 1XEV-1X signal bounce...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-10 08:52 PM
    I hate the fact my ex roommate burglarized my apartment before she left.

08-10-10 03:20 AM
    I hate all these stup�d tween shows. especially that dumb big time rush urgh! I really hope the boy band/pop scene is not on its was back F that Ish!

08-14-10 11:38 PM
    I hate the nanny mcphee movies.

08-15-10 06:15 PM
    ^ One of the reasons I switched to Android.

I hate that I love Android so much.
    I love my new toy too, but I hate its e-mail handling. Really crappy. On the other hand, I now remember how it feels to be email-free for the weekend.
    08-16-10 11:59 AM
    I hate the nanny mcphee movies.

Haha! I would have paid good money to have a nanny that good when my kids were little. Not looking forward to the fast approaching teenage drama though.
    08-16-10 12:02 PM
    Same here my 6 year old acts like a teen already......

08-16-10 01:04 PM
    I hate when people ask me the same question over and over when the answer is going to remain the same
    08-16-10 10:48 PM
    I hate it when people add an "s" to words that don't have an "s" at the end. "I'm going to Wal-Marts." NO YOU AREN'T!!!!
    08-16-10 11:43 PM
    I hate it when people double post on forums.
    08-16-10 11:44 PM
    I hate it when people double post on forums.
    Especially the OS 6 threads, it's almost like JB is posting them or is spawning a new breed of zombies.

08-17-10 05:53 AM
    I hate people in astro or aerostar vans. They always drive like crap. But then again their vehicles are crap too

08-20-10 12:47 AM
    I hate ghetto loud people. Especially when they're on the phone and divulging their conversation to everyone in the room.......

08-20-10 12:50 AM
    I hate obnoxious ghetto girls that wear skimpy dresses with low backs only to sport a Fugly bra from behind wtf. Might as well wear their thongs on top of the dress. Maybe then that would distract from all the wilts and scars on their legs.

08-20-10 12:54 AM
    I hate when welfare recepients act like they're ballers on all of our social security......

08-20-10 12:56 AM
    I hate people in astro or aerostar vans. They always drive like crap. But then again their vehicles are crap too

I hate obnoxious ghetto girls that wear skimpy dresses with low backs only to sport a Fugly bra from behind wtf. Might as well wear their thongs on top of the dress. Maybe then that would distract from all the wilts and scars on their legs.

I hate when welfare recepients act like they're ballers on all of our social security......

I hate ghetto loud people. Especially when they're on the phone and divulging their conversation to everyone in the room.......

Someone is having a crappy day...

And don't even get me started on the whole welfare thing. In a perfect world if you are not disabled, bed-ridden, or mentally unstable - you should not be collecting checks from the government.

That money would have gone a long way for those unfortunate souls that lost jobs because of the economy. But now there is none because of all the lazy bitches with (insert a number) kids from (insert a number) different fathers, living off the government (read: our taxes) because they can't keep their legs closed. Ugh, makes my blood boil!

I hate useless people!
    08-20-10 01:46 PM
    Someone is having a crappy day...

And don't even get me started on the whole welfare thing. In a perfect world if you are not disabled, bed-ridden, or mentally unstable - you should not be collecting checks from the government.

That money would have gone a long way for those unfortunate souls that lost jobs because of the economy. But now there is none because of all the lazy bitches with (insert a number) kids from (insert a number) different fathers, living off the government (read: our taxes) because they can't keep their legs closed. Ugh, makes my blood boil!

I hate useless people!
    +1 to everything you just said!
    08-20-10 03:04 PM
    I hate all my baby moms.
    08-20-10 04:31 PM
    I hate my trackball! I'm on my third and it isn't much better. I can't wait until I can upgrade.

I hate my internet service provider. My connection all ways fails. I had Verizon and they sucked. Frontier bought out they service in my area and they still suck. Medicom is my only other option and you can't stay connect to them either.
    08-21-10 10:36 AM
    I hate all my baby moms.
    your baby's moms? she has more than one mother?
    08-23-10 11:52 AM
    your baby's moms? she has more than one mother?
    A wild grammar-nazi appears....
    08-23-10 12:19 PM
    I hate absolutely nothing currently.
    08-23-10 01:01 PM
    I hate it when you get exactly what you wanted, and then realize maybe it wasn't what you wanted after all.

That's funny. I thought I wanted the Sumsang Vibrant but then after using it for a week I thought nah! this is not what I wanted. LOL.
    08-26-10 12:02 PM
    I hate anyone with body ador! and people who come to work coughing and sneezing and they don't have the courtesy of disinfecting their hands or better yet STAY THE XXXX HOME!
    08-26-10 12:07 PM
    I hate when I use the bathroom and there is no toilet paper. Its very annoying.

That's your fault! Why use the bathroom before checking to see if there is enough toilet paper?
    08-26-10 12:11 PM
5,861 ... 206207208209210 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD