I hate when people but flowmasters on a 4 door neon!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i hate neons. eww.
    05-30-10 12:03 PM
    I hate 4cylinders! Made by the big three. Or aka bug junk. Or for that matter any product of theirs

05-30-10 06:29 PM
    4g63 is the greatest engine of modern times.
    05-30-10 09:07 PM
    Archer I totally agree with you. as far as 4cyl are concerned yes. The 4g series engines especially the "63" is the best FI engine but as far as v6 engines go. VQ series are the best. Period

05-31-10 03:05 AM
    I hate having to go back to reality. this blows.
    05-31-10 09:52 AM
    I hate having to go back to reality. this blows.
    I hate your reality, and replace it with my own . I'm sorry Ambz.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

05-31-10 09:54 AM
    I hate being thrown under the bus by a lazy coworker
    (who is less pleasant to be around than a large steaming pile of fecal matter) because he doesn't like me doing such a thorough job as I do...

I also hate management who knows this guy is a lazy slug believing him over me.

I also hate that I'm breaking my "always 2 hated things, no more or less" rule here but:

I also hate that I have had literally dozens of opportunities to throw this loser under the bus for major mistakes he's made, but I have refrained from doing it every time.

I also hate that it looks like at some point the gloves need to come off...

Last edited by the_sandman_454; 05-31-10 at 01:16 PM.
    05-31-10 01:12 PM
    Sandman, it sounds like you won't have to potentially look like the bad guy by returning the favor. He'll fall under all on his own.
    05-31-10 04:03 PM
    I hate it when people drive big ol' gas chuggin' V8s for no apparent reason other to look cool and suck up the last of the planet's fossil fuels.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-31-10 04:58 PM
    Sandman your work speaks for itself, and let his major mistakes speak for him.
    05-31-10 10:37 PM
    I'm glad my big gas chugger is only a v6

05-31-10 11:06 PM
    I hate it when people drive big ol' gas chuggin' V8s for no apparent reason other to look cool and suck up the last of the planet's fossil fuels.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    I could not agree with you more. And the saddest part is that its not even remotely cool. That's why those people drive with their windows up, because not even they can stand the sound of their underperforming v8s......

05-31-10 11:08 PM
    I could not agree with you more. And the saddest part is that its not even remotely cool. That's why those people drive with their windows up, because not even they can stand the sound of their underperforming v8s......

Hahaha! Yeah, the worst one to me is those soccer moms who drive a Suburban or a Tahoe and they only have like 1-2 kids. WTF?! Nothing like avoiding getting hit by some crazy tank driving mom who's swerving all over the road because she's on her damn phone....and none of them seem to know how to park one of those things without taking up 4 spaces.
    06-02-10 11:00 AM
    I hate shaking hands with people. I hate it even more when they squeeze your hand too hard. Is this some sort of male bravado ritual? What's next, pull out rulers?

Thou shalt not injure your web developer's hand! (Unless you want your project 2 weeks late)

Just sayin'....

Last edited by pixel8rberry; 06-04-10 at 10:20 PM.
    06-04-10 12:57 PM
    Hahaha that's funny ^^

06-04-10 04:35 PM
    I hate shaking hands with people. I hate it even more when they squeeze your hand too hard. Is this some sort of male bravado ritual? What's next, pull out rulers?

Thou shalt not injure your web developer's hand! (Unless you want your project 2 weeks late)

Just sayin'....

A firm handshake is a sign of respect. Kind of like when someone hugs you firmly...it's a good thing. Don't take it negatively.

I hate how deserted OT is on the weekends.
    06-06-10 06:18 PM
    Hahaha! Yeah, the worst one to me is those soccer moms who drive a Suburban or a Tahoe and they only have like 1-2 kids. WTF?! Nothing like avoiding getting hit by some crazy tank driving mom who's swerving all over the road because she's on her damn phone....and none of them seem to know how to park one of those things without taking up 4 spaces.
    Yep, hate that... and usually while pulling away from a Starbucks.
    06-06-10 09:18 PM
    I hate that it is Sunday evening, and I have to go to work tomorrow. I am still wondering what the heck happened to the weekend. Boo Hoo
    06-06-10 09:50 PM
    I hate that it is Sunday evening, and I have to go to work tomorrow. I am still wondering what the heck happened to the weekend. Boo Hoo
    I hate that too.

I also hate that I can't overclock my Evo yet.
    06-07-10 12:13 PM
    I hate that kfc suspended their twister wrap sales.

06-08-10 04:29 PM
    i hate quarrels
    06-10-10 09:04 AM
    Dear Diary:

I once read that you get what you pay for. Today I paid $1.49 for lipgloss. Yeah...I really don't have anything else to say, I guess....

Love,
    Jen

*wipes mouth off*
    06-10-10 11:41 AM
    Who the sam hill is Jen? YOUR NAME IS MAVIS BACON!
    06-10-10 01:01 PM
    Who the sam hill is Jen? YOUR NAME IS MAVIS BACON!
    Who am I??? Who are YOU!?! and how do you know about my bacon if you've only been here since May? Hmmm
    06-10-10 01:28 PM
    Who am I??? Who are YOU!?! and how do you know about my bacon if you've only been here since May? Hmmm
    baby your bacon is WORLD FAMOUS

but really, everytime I see 'mavis fesselmeyer' the first thing I think of is Mavis Beacon, and that makes me think Mavis Bacon. mmmmm bacon.
    then it gets kinda dirty from there. and we dont know each other well enough for that. yet.
    06-10-10 01:44 PM
5,861 ... 200201202203204 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD