I hate that I'm probably the only member who got slammed for events that transpired earlier...

But I am glad J got his thread back.
    You were not the only one, and more in the pipeline. Sorry, food and work had a slot in my evening too.
    05-20-10 06:45 PM
    I hate that a 12'er of Fat Tire Ale is only $11.99 at Safeway. Looks like I'm drinkin' tonight.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-20-10 07:04 PM
    I hate people who try to drag you down with their miserable outlook on life.
    Exactly, as if life isn't miserable enough we have to put up with a few more lurkers who just destroy everything good. Like there is anything left anyhow.

I hate blind optimism in the face of absolute defeat.
    05-20-10 07:31 PM
    Exactly, as if life isn't miserable enough we have to put up with a few more lurkers who just destroy everything good. Like there is anything left anyhow.

*Plays happy music just to annoy Radius*
    05-20-10 07:48 PM

I hate that my optimism isn't blind... It's near-sighted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 12:38 AM
    I hate that the Burrito Supreme is no longer supreme. Not even close...
    05-21-10 05:11 AM
    I hate that the basic bean burrito isn't $ .29 any more. Was always good to keep a spare in the glove box.
    05-21-10 07:02 AM
    I hate Amber is feeling like a I do about her job... but I doubt she posesses the hatred I do for the company I work for.
    You're right I love the company I work for because what they do here is awesome! But I hate the job I do here. I sometimes wish I would come to work and all my papers would be burnt up like a piece of toast that was forgotten in the toaster.

I hate that a lot of the funny threads have been locked.

Did the hate thread get locked for a bit too?
    05-21-10 07:26 AM
    I hate that I'm probably the only member who got slammed for events that transpired earlier...
    OOooOoOh soOOoOo not the only one. i got my "first strike" yesterday for posting a pic of soiled underwear and making a remark about german chocolate cake/holocaust in extreme poor taste. i am shamed.....i hate that.
    05-21-10 08:49 AM
    I somehow feel responsible for all of the wrongdoings yesterday.

and that makes me feel good.
    05-21-10 09:49 AM
    I somehow feel responsible for all of the wrongdoings yesterday.

and that makes me feel good.
    that's why you're such a SterlingArcher!
    05-21-10 10:05 AM
    i hate that i'm the only one posting today on OT....did i forget my deodorant??

*listens to the crickets*
    05-21-10 10:15 AM
    I hate that it's only 11:35 and 3:50 couldn't get here any sooner.
    I hate that everyone at work is wearing red for a group picture today.
    I hate that I need more coffee, but would rather not go into the break room so I don't have top chat with someone/act like I even like them.
    05-21-10 10:35 AM
    I hate the way I'm feeling today. I swear I'm NEVER falling for another girl ever again.
    05-21-10 10:46 AM
    i hate that i'm the only one posting today on OT....did i forget my deodorant??

*listens to the crickets*
    Its sort of like an e-hangover. yesterday tore me up. people are either recovering. or in fear

I hate the way I'm feeling today. I swear I'm NEVER falling for another girl ever again.
    the counselling hotline is now open
    05-21-10 10:48 AM
    the counselling hotline is now open
    I'll take this offline, but I was contacted last night and asked to enter the "friend" zone... I hate when girls say they want to be friends, when they really mean something else.

I hate that I said "goodbye".
    05-21-10 10:54 AM
    I'll take this offline, but I was contacted last night and asked to enter the "friend" zone... I hate when girls say they want to be friends, when they really mean something else.

I hate that I said "goodbye".
    thats what Im saying. Fill me in. Women suck *eyeroll*
    05-21-10 10:58 AM
    Never go for girls, find a woman. That was my mistake too last time.
    05-21-10 12:04 PM
    women are alot like telephone poles...there's another one right down the street. just try to avoid the ones on the corner though.....
    05-21-10 12:18 PM
    I HATE morons like this "Broly" guy! He is a living example of shaken baby syndrome.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/and...kberry-468779/
    05-21-10 12:18 PM
    poor little transformer. need a hug big fella?
    05-21-10 12:24 PM
    poor little transformer. need a hug big fella?
    Not unless you're hot and female. Thanks though.
    05-21-10 12:34 PM
    I hate that I called at least 4 CB members morons yesterday and not one of them flamed me for it!

Must be a sign that the world is coming to an end soon. The sort of calm before the storm if you will.
    05-21-10 12:36 PM
    Not unless you're hot and female. Thanks though.
    Well in that case Jason..come here ya big guy!! *big hugs*
    05-21-10 12:37 PM
    I hate that I called at least 4 CB members morons yesterday and not one of them flamed me for it!

Must be a sign that the world is coming to an end soon. The sort of calm before the storm if you will.
    Its because Im used to it *shrug*
    05-21-10 12:39 PM
5,861 ... 195196197198199 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD