zomfg. I hate being hungover.
    05-15-10 09:07 AM
    I hate being so drunk to realize you just order 6 pieces of sushi for 120 dollars.

I hate being so drunk that you don't mind people closing your tab and it has a 4 digit number on it.
    05-15-10 09:13 AM
    Seriously though who in the h3ll cooks something and gets food all over the place and doesn't wipe it up??! She just lets it sit there and harden onto the counter. &now I have gotten to the point where I won't clean it up anymore. I'm done having to clean up after a 23 year old woman. It's pathetic!
    Don't ever have kids then....Lol

...but yeah, I get what you're saying. 23 year olds who don't clean up after themselves should be flogged.
    05-15-10 11:28 AM
    My ex must be teaching homec now. :::: typed with a hateful tone ::::

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 11:36 AM
    Don't ever have kids then....Lol

...but yeah, I get what you're saying. 23 year olds who don't clean up after themselves should be flogged.
    cleaning up after MY kids would be completely different...they are helpless for quite sometime and it's a must to clean after them. but a grown *** woman?? no excuses there.

ahh there is so much hate i need to get out!! doesn't help im pmsin' either!
    05-15-10 11:51 AM
    I hate bloody beavers cuz I'm no tampire?

05-15-10 12:43 PM
    cleaning up after MY kids would be completely different...they are helpless for quite sometime and it's a must to clean after them. but a grown *** woman?? no excuses there....
    Yep...thought I made this ^ point pretty well in my last post..
    05-15-10 12:48 PM
    Yep...thought I made this ^ point pretty well in my last post..
    Yep you sure did, but I just had to say it again! It's mind boggling seeing a 23 year old living so freakin' nasty! I'm disgusted and will be moving out by the end of the moth! Hello craigslist!!!!
    05-15-10 01:01 PM
    I hate that my 14 year old daughter lied to her mother about several aspects of how I live my life and now WWIII is starting. Her mother ignores her, so she'll do anything to gain acceptance from her (including lying & throwing her own father under the bus). If my child wants to play the "parent vs. parent" game, fine...but I've f****ng had it and I wont participate. I've done my best to raise her right and try to keep her from ending up like her mother, but it's inevitable...she wants to take that path and be a cold, calculating, dishonest, conniving human being. My daughter has done this before...about 3 years ago. She came to me crying from guilt and told me that she did it because she was desperate for her mom's attention and she knew that lying about me and making me out to be a bad father would gain her mother's acceptance. Her and I worked through it though (I actually felt extremely bad for her)..

...AND NOW SHE DOES IT AGAIN??!!!

IDK...I don't trust her anymore and it's becoming a potentially dangerous situation for me. I mean...what's next? She calls the cops and lies and gets me thrown in jail because I make her clean her room? F*** that! I'm not willing to jeopardize my relationship with my other 2 kids (who love me unconditionally and who would never do that to me), so I've decided to break the bond. She will not come during my custodial time anymore. She can be with her mother until she proves herself trustworthy (which could never happen).
    05-15-10 01:16 PM
    Sorry to hear that J.

05-15-10 01:51 PM
    Sorry to hear that J.

Thanks man. Crappy situation.

I hate that Chinese Kung-Fu is the theme in the Karate Kid remake.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-15-10 10:17 PM
    I hate that Chinese Kung-Fu is the theme in the Karate Kid remake.

They want to leave you hungry for more.

I hate the fortunes they put inside the cookies these days.

I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

05-15-10 10:25 PM
    I hate the fortunes they put inside the cookies these days.
    "Man with hand in pocket, feel cocky all day"

05-15-10 10:34 PM
    "Man with hand in pocket, feel cocky all day"

YouTube - Bob Hope - Thanks For The Memories

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    Drive a PwnCakes Hybrid. It'll keep your Onyx purring.

05-15-10 10:46 PM
    I hate that people are getting head over heels excited over the 9650. It's a Tour with trackpad and wifi. I'm more excited about getting my Evo in 2 weeks. I'll probably pick up a 9650 later when OS6 ir released and the price goes down, but I'm not going to waste my upgrade on a trackpad and wifi.

05-16-10 10:28 AM
    I hate how bland Off Topic has gotten lately.
    05-17-10 01:20 PM
    I hate how bland Off Topic has gotten lately.
    I hate this, too.

...And runny bowel movements.
    05-17-10 01:32 PM
    I hate that I still have 4 days and 4 hours left at this ****hole.

I hate being busy at work.

I hate listening to people b!tch all day long (yes, I realize the irony in that).

I hate people who need someone else to make the simplest of decisions for them.

I hate to hear about Jason's daughter. Hope everything works out for the best J.
    05-17-10 01:42 PM
    I hate this, too.

...And runny bowel movements.
    Especially "hot lava" runny bowel movements.

I hate to hear about Jason's daughter. Hope everything works out for the best J.
    Thanks brotha. I don't feel too bad about my decision though. I can honestly say I tried my best for 14 years.
    05-17-10 01:48 PM
    i hate how the lunch hour is the fastest hour of the day....
    05-17-10 01:50 PM
    Thanks brotha. I don't feel too bad about my decision though. I can honestly say I tried my best for 14 years.
    She'll come around. 14 year old girls are the most irrational, emotionally driven people I can think of (no offense to your daughter). I bet she's just got a little growing up to do.
    05-17-10 02:02 PM
    I hate CrackberryBrandon
    05-17-10 04:43 PM
    I hate that Off Topic is getting kinda boring also.

I also hate that all 50 states aren't required to honor any state's CCW permit like they are required do with drivers' licenses.

05-17-10 04:46 PM
    I hate CrackberryBrandon
    You and half of CB.

I hate that the "Paid to do it, but fails to make his friend's wife pregnant after 72 tries." thread was closed before I could give ol' CrackheadBrandon a dose of reality.
    05-17-10 05:06 PM
    I hate when threads are closed. Especially the ones where silly Germans are involved.
    05-17-10 05:07 PM
5,861 ... 191192193194195 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD