I hate Tim Tebow
    04-23-10 01:32 PM
    I hate insomnia... Watching the clock all night, staring at my BlackBerry as the alarm goes off, falling asleep right after I click "Dismiss". Late for work again
    04-23-10 03:32 PM
    i hate not being able to facebook at work......let me go to tube8 then, hehehehehe
    Exactly, alleviate symptoms of low employee morale by proposing suitable alternatives such as the aforementioned. No twitter? Ok so how about spankwire?
    04-23-10 04:07 PM
    I hate Glenn Beck....sometimes.
    04-26-10 12:20 PM
    i hate having a ****ing room mate. can't wait for august!!!
    04-26-10 12:24 PM
    I hate not being able to get a personal loan. Grrr.
    04-26-10 12:59 PM
    I hate my job of course...

I hate mandatory overtime.
    I hate tornados.
    04-26-10 01:01 PM
    I hate audits and status reports. rawr!
    04-26-10 01:40 PM
    I hate audits and status reports. rawr!
    I hate TPS Reports...

04-26-10 01:57 PM
    I hate TPS Reports...

reports suck, but I do like your red stapler!
    04-26-10 02:04 PM
    It's a Swingline...
    04-26-10 02:07 PM
    It's a RED swingline...
    04-26-10 02:29 PM
    It's a RED swingline...
    Excuse me Dr. Re-iteration, MD.
    04-26-10 02:37 PM
    Excuse me Dr. Re-iteration, MD.
    No problem...that'll be $500
    04-26-10 02:45 PM
    No problem...that'll be $500
    I hate when people take a thread off-topic... but do you play on FullTiltPoker.net? I often see a player on there with the name 12ManyBBs playing Rush Poker...
    04-26-10 03:01 PM
    I hate when people take a thread off-topic... but do you play on FullTiltPoker.net? I often see a player on there with the name 12ManyBBs playing Rush Poker...

Well, considering this is my thread I think I can take it a little off topic....and no, I dont play net poker.

I hate net poker.
    04-26-10 03:15 PM
    Well, considering this is my thread I think I can take it a little off topic....and no, I dont play lets poker.

I hate net poker.
    04-26-10 03:29 PM
    I hate jackasses fluffing their post count by posting bull**** and misinformation, which in turn screws over newb CB members.

I hate it even more because he's probably just a scammer trying to get his post count to 100 and then rip someone off in the marketplace.

Then again, maybe the guy I'm talking about is just a dumbass.

EDIT: I also hate when my posts get deleted informing people this particular individual is wrong and has posted BS all over the 9630 forum.
    Last edited by KillYouWithMyMind; 04-26-10 at 04:57 PM.
    04-26-10 04:42 PM
    I hate this pathetic slump I'm in.
    04-27-10 01:16 AM
    I hate tomatoes.
    04-27-10 09:38 AM
    I really hate it when someone drinks the last of the coffee, and doesn't bother to make more.
    04-27-10 10:03 AM
    I hate my job...

We're reaching the point after a major storm where everyone starts calling us asking where their adjuster is. We are a call center, do you think all the adjusters in the state of MS are in our office? If so, you're ********.

I hate the people that call in saying "Where is my adjuster? I've got a tree on my house and I don't know what to do!" How the f*** did you make it this far in life without making any of your own decisions?! Start cutting dumbass!

We told you when you filed the claim an adjuster will contact you as soon as possible. No I don't know when that will be because it was a TORNADO... you know, mass carnage, people dead and dying, TONS of buildings completely destroyed. Sorry your house hasn't been fixed within 2 f***ing days of the storm but we're working on it boss.

I hate these sheeple that have to be told what to do all day, every day. Are you sitting in your leveled house right now just staring at the telephone? Jesus Christ...

This is going to be the longest month of my life.

I really hate it when someone drinks the last of the coffee, and doesn't bother to make more.
    And boy do I hate this. Every day at the office...
    04-27-10 10:09 AM
    Yet another work related hate post. Sorry for the long set up, it's mostly just for me to vent anyway.

When we take a glass claim (for a windshield or other car glass), we're not allowed to speak to the glass shops that do the repairs, only our customers. But other insurance companies will speak to the glass technician so the shops are in a habit of calling for the customers.

So I get a call from a guy I talk to on a regular basis from one of the glass shops saying their gonna repair a woman's windshield and I ask to speak to the insured (customer)

He hands the phone to the customer... and nothing happnes. I sit there on the line waiting for her to say something for at least a minute. I finally have to say "Hello?" to get her to start talking.

How stupid can you be honestly? This is a PHONE CALL, I cannot see you. How am I supposed to know you're on the line without you letting me know????

Turns out she was incredibly stupid, living off of daddy's money, "going to school" in a notorious party town, driving a brand new Lexus with a personalized tag that had her cute lil' nickname.... and a total b!tch on top of everything. This is the worst type of person I can imagine. I pray everyday that I get to hear one of these people choke to death on the phone before I leave the company.

Just one month and I will be sane again.
    04-27-10 11:05 AM
    God....I love Jason. He's the equivelant of the greek titan Atlas.

Wow! Thanks Brian.
    04-27-10 01:25 PM
    I HATE that tonight's Lost is a freakin' repeat.
    04-27-10 11:16 PM
5,861 ... 182183184185186 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD