I hate how I'm always stuck behind slow as s drivers. Growl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 09:14 AM
    I hate that I've been waiting for the check for 20 minutes now.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-23-10 11:03 AM
    I hate when it is my turn to make the company bathroom smell like **** and flowers there is always another person in there. Just my damn luck!
    03-23-10 11:08 AM
    I hate when it is my turn to make the company bathroom smell like **** and flowers there is always another person in there. Just my damn luck!
    Every single day, I feel your pain.
    03-23-10 11:09 AM
    Every single day, I feel your pain.
    & I hate it even more when I take my happy *** upstairs to see if there is someone else in that bathroom and go figure there is.
    03-23-10 11:12 AM
    Luckily we have a downstairs bathroom on the first floor (which is basically just a lobby) that hardly anyone uses... but it is disgusting.

I hate it when someone comes and sits down next to me like it's nothing. There is literally no way I can be in the bathroom when someone else is deucing it up unless it's an emergency. I don't understand people that have no problem ****ting with someone else in the room... it makes me sick.
    03-23-10 11:24 AM
    I feel the same exact way. I understand being at the house and I'm in my bedroom and someone needs to use the bathroom when I am in my bedroom(bathroom is attached to my room), but I'm not all up in the frickin' bathroom with them.
    03-23-10 11:32 AM
    I hate the NFL and their stupid new "modified" overtime rules for the playoffs
    03-23-10 06:13 PM
    I hate my little "seal" laugh(when its not funny enough for a real laugh).
    03-24-10 07:24 AM
    I hate that I have court tomorrow morning.
    03-24-10 09:31 AM
    I hate that I have court tomorrow morning.
    i hate that for ya too! good luck
    03-24-10 09:43 AM
    Ha. Just gotta fork out 600$

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 10:10 AM
    I hate that it's a wonderful day outside and I'm stuck inside.
    03-24-10 10:11 AM
    I hate that its cold out here!
    03-24-10 10:33 AM
    I hate what many of you are missing in Cali
    03-24-10 10:35 AM
    I hate that my only live classes are with women who are either married, engaged, or have kids..or a combo of both and I cannot be friendly with any of them because I live a completely opposite life.
    03-24-10 10:45 AM
    I hate that my only live classes are with women who are either married, engaged, or have kids..or a combo of both and I cannot be friendly with any of them because I live a completely opposite life.
    You have no idea, I get it every Monday thru Friday, 8-5. I hate office small talk and it NEVER ends here.

We've got a bunch of old women up here (like 65-75) whose husband's have died and they have no one else to talk to but they're cats when at home. It's a fate worse than death to be caught alone in the break room with one of them...
    03-24-10 11:08 AM
    You have no idea, I get it every Monday thru Friday, 8-5. I hate office small talk and it NEVER ends here.

We've got a bunch of old women up here (like 65-75) whose husband's have died and they have no one else to talk to but they're cats when at home. It's a fate worse than death to be caught alone in the break room with one of them...
    I feel so rude. But unless they wanna start talking abour guns, fishing. hunting, or getting insanely drunk....we have nothing to talk about. Oh and the girl who sits next to me is always talking about her upcoming wedding. Do I care? No. Marriage is a joke to me.

I guess thats what I get for being so manish.
    03-24-10 11:11 AM
    People have learned not to talk to me at the office because I just ignore them. I don't care if they think I'm rude, it's better than having to talk about some BS I could care less about. I'll still be pleasant but only just so.

So screw em. Who cares if they think you're rude?
    03-24-10 11:26 AM
    I hate when people try too hard to sound/be awesome.
    03-24-10 11:34 AM

So screw em. Who cares if they think you're rude?
    I care but I don't care. All at the same time. You know? lol
    03-24-10 11:43 AM
    I care but I don't care. All at the same time. You know? lol
    Yeah I understand. I'm pleasant enough to not burn any bridges but they know I want to be left alone.

I spend all day talking on the phone, I just don't understand these people who insist on talking the whole time they're not on the phone too. They just crave attention...
    03-24-10 12:03 PM
    Yeah I understand. I'm pleasant enough to not burn any bridges but they know I want to be left alone.

I spend all day talking on the phone, I just don't understand these people who insist on talking the whole time they're not on the phone too. They just crave attention...
    When I worked at an auto parts store, I was pretty chatty but it was never about my personal life. It was either discussing something work procedure related or about cars/trucks.

Where I work now, I talk to my patients to make them feel comftorable but thats about it. The other women I work with aren't very talkative which is nice. Haha.
    03-24-10 12:05 PM
    No one in my office knows anything about my personal life except for a few people I went to HS with. I'm working to make money, not friends.

However I will talk about cars and trucks. I'm somewhat mechanically inclined (at least more so than anyone else in the office), so almost everyone comes to me if they have a question about cars or need help working on one. I've had to plug in a woman's fog light that keeps coming unplugged like 5 times now. I've tried to tell/show her how to do it every time but she insists I do it for her. Whatever, no big deal.
    03-24-10 12:18 PM
    I don't share anything about my personal life with those I work with. Too risky for me. Lol.
    03-24-10 12:20 PM
5,861 ... 175176177178179 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD