Maybe he should learn how to spell too. Jackass.
    01-08-10 03:38 PM
    Excellent perma-BURN!

I also hate wife beater tank tops and mullets. So nick, maybe it was a Freudian slip as he had a carton of Lucky Strikes on the brain
    01-08-10 03:50 PM
    I hate girls that hate greeks and that are to ugly to post a pic instead of a carton
    I hate to break it to you, but Paddy is far too good for your eyes.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 04:33 PM
    I hate how I never have money, or gas in my car.
    01-08-10 05:30 PM
    I hate the tools on Jersey Shore. But I still watch...
    01-08-10 05:37 PM
    I hate winter. I hate that it's cold outside. I hate that I can't wear shorts and sandals all year round.
    01-08-10 05:44 PM
    I hate loving you guys for having my back
    01-08-10 09:49 PM
    I hate seeing animals dressed up in clothing. I also hate animal print clothing.
    01-09-10 01:42 AM
    I hate when I'm in a bad mood for a ridiculous reason and can't get myself out of it no matter what I do.

01-09-10 02:27 PM
    I hate when I'm in a bad mood for a ridiculous reason and can't get myself out of it no matter what I do.

LOL at your avatar weezer.
    01-09-10 04:54 PM
    Haha LSG. I forgot what it was for a minute. I hate that that actually made me chuckle.

01-09-10 04:58 PM
    I hate that I interrupted your focus. Please, go back to being angry and ridiculous. Wait. Was it ridiculously angry? No... Oh yeah. Being angry about something ridiculous.

I wouldn't want to take something so valuable as that away from you.
    01-09-10 05:42 PM
    I hate the fact that I'm 21 and still haven't done anything with my life. Where as people I know have already bought a house, have gone on several trips and working their dream job.
    01-10-10 09:01 AM
    I hate irrational people. Guy just called me trying to reach a completely different insurance company and got pissed and started yelling at me because I couldn't help him.

I'll repeat that... he got mad at me becuase he's a ****ing moron and called the wrong company. Ridiculous.
    01-12-10 09:46 AM
    I hate the fact that I'm 21 and still haven't done anything with my life. Where as people I know have already bought a house, have gone on several trips and working their dream job.
    I feel you there. I should have a degree in something at least. Yay for dating a crappy abusive man a letting him mess everything up for me!
    01-12-10 12:51 PM
    I hate when I leave my zipper down. And I'm not wearing underwear. Awesome.

01-12-10 12:59 PM
    I hate that my DSL at work is down today and I'm having to tether from my phone.
    01-12-10 01:27 PM
    I HATE this threaded sms and unless RIM fixes this problem, I will never again buy another BlackBerry.

01-12-10 02:35 PM
    * I hate noisy eaters and drinkers (lots of smacking and gulping). * I hate when strangers call my four year old son "she" or "her" or "little girl." Come on people, pull your head out of your ***. Not all little boys have shaved heads these days. Just because he has HAIR doesn't make him a girl. Maybe pay attention to the fact that he's CLEARLY dressed like a boy. * I hate it when people think I'm 12 years old because I'm 5'1 and tiny. I'm 26 years old for ****s sake. (This has literally happened before; a few times within the last year even.) * I hate snow and bitterly cold weather. * I hate ignorance. * I hate waiting. * I hate cancer and other bull**** diseases.

* I HAAAAATE when people don't use apostrophes properly and add them in when it's not necessary. Apostrophes are to be used when showing possession or when combining two words such as "it is" = it's. "She is" = she's. "They are" = they're. "I have three cat's" does not require an apostrophe! I also can't stand it when people don't know the difference between your and you're, and their, there, and they're. (Kinda goes back to my original comment.)

Oh and people who drive 15 mph under the speed limit.

01-12-10 03:35 PM
    i hate myself for allowing you into my life.
    01-13-10 04:24 AM
    i hate myself for allowing you into my life.
    I hate that you've made me wonder who you might be talking about.
    01-13-10 05:53 AM
    I hate mean old stupid people who are overly defensive because thay can't understand the simplest of concepts.

Like "someone will contact you within 2 business days." I honestly can't think of any other way to say that without using synonyms.

They ask you to speak slower or louder and then get offended when you alter your speaking voice like you're hinting that they're stupid.

I hate people who think they're owed something for no reason.

I hate my job.

I hate Jackson, MS.

Let's just say I hate everything and everybody.
    01-13-10 09:04 AM
    I hate people who think their zip code is not part of their address for some reason.

If anyone ever asks you to verify your address, give them your FULL address.

"Can you verify your address please?"

"100 Main St."

"OK... and the city, state and zip code?"

"Jackson."

"And the state and zip code please?"

"Mississippi."

You can see where I'm going with this...

Easily 85% of peole I talk to every day leave off AT LEAST the zip code on their address.

I also hate people who don't use the words "yes" and "no" when talking on the phone but instead say "mmhmm." I can't understand what you're saying you stupid jackass.

I feel like I'm talking to a 2 year old... "Use your words! I know you can do it!"

I hate my job.
    Last edited by KillYouWithMyMind; 01-13-10 at 10:07 AM.
    01-13-10 10:03 AM
    I hate it for ya Nick!!!

I hate that lunch time couldn't get here any sooner! Lunch is going to be great today!!!

01-13-10 10:09 AM
    Are you eating a giant metal pill for lunch?
    01-13-10 10:15 AM
5,861 ... 147148149150151 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD