Well, you have to actually maintain the vehicle once you acquire it.
    I maintain my vehicle very well actually, I do all the work myself if I'm able to.

When Ford cuts corners and uses cheap plastic parts in place of metal, things break constantly.
    11-24-09 11:57 AM
    I hate that you never accepted my PIN request
    11-24-09 11:59 AM
    I hate that you never accepted my PIN request
    Me? I never got one...
    11-24-09 12:00 PM
    I maintain my vehicle very well actually, I do all the work myself if I'm able to.

When Ford cuts corners and uses cheap plastic parts in place of metal, things break constantly.
    Well, maybe thats the problem....
    11-24-09 12:01 PM
    Well, maybe thats the problem....
    You're funny. I'm pretty capable... I would never call myself a mechanic however.

Ever heard a plastic water pump? Or a plastic thermostat housing?

Both cracked, failed under normal use.

Catalytic convertor failed. Also it's in an upright position coming down from the headers so the platinum/gold honeycomb inside blocked the exhaust off completely.

Driver's side window stopped working which is somewhat understandable but it's a huge PITA to fix.

Vavle cover bolts broke (very easily, only finger tight) down inside the block so when trying to extract, you have to be EXTREMELY careful not to damage the threads in the block with an Easy-out.

Front springs broke which is another notorious problem with the Focus.

I could go on for days...

Just overall, the car is designed poorly and made with cheap parts. There is literally always something wrong with this car.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 11-24-09 at 12:17 PM.
    11-24-09 12:14 PM
    God....you're sexy when you're all flustered! Don't get your panties in a twist though. I'm just screwin' with you.
    11-24-09 12:52 PM
    I hate it when people blame their lack of mechanical aptitude on the manufacturer.
    11-24-09 12:53 PM
    I hate when people aren't funny or amusing.
    11-24-09 04:54 PM
    I hate funny and amusing people
    11-24-09 04:59 PM
    I hate Verizon apologists
    11-24-09 05:13 PM
    I hate when I'm so tired and I don't wanna do ish!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 08:13 PM
    I hate when guys wear hunting hats, and they never been hunting a day in their life! That really irritates me a lot.

11-24-09 08:17 PM
    I hate it when Mike cracks me up.

...and yes, I too hate the infamous hunting hat. Almost as bad as the tennis visor.
    11-24-09 10:47 PM
    I hate that the last few days I've been coming on my post count has suspiciously been getting lower by a few posts. I hate that it probably isn't because some threads have been moved. I hate that a certain someone is going through my posts and hand picking what to delete. I really hate that I have a good feeling of who it is.
    11-26-09 10:36 PM
    I hate turkey induced paranoia

WAPers do it With A Passion

11-26-09 10:41 PM
    I hate that the last few days I've been coming on my post count has suspiciously been getting lower by a few posts. I hate that it probably isn't because some threads have been moved. I hate that a certain someone is going through my posts and hand picking what to delete. I really hate that I have a good feeling of who it is.
    i hate that the same EXACT thing is happening to me. makes me wanna leave this pos site.
    11-27-09 11:37 AM
    yep.. seems like the past 3 days, i have started out the day with 2,666 posts..
    11-27-09 01:32 PM
    i hate that only one of my friends has a blackberry...but will not BBM!!! and does not have unlimited texting...GAH!
    11-27-09 02:09 PM
    i hate obsessive people!
    11-28-09 12:20 PM
    I hate the whole post count idea. My respect for someone has never been based on their post count. Forum sites should just do away with it.
    11-30-09 11:24 AM
    I hate the whole post count idea. My respect for someone has never been based on their post count. Forum sites should just do away with it.
    very true, but when it comes down to it...we have a post count and that isn't going away. &yea it ticked me off to come on here and see that my posts were down, but what do you know they just went right back up. hmmm.

i hate that my work computer is corrupted and i dont have any of my documents or my email. this is BS!
    11-30-09 11:28 AM
    It's because they moved the screenshot threads back to their original place. That's why you lost posts and got them back...
    11-30-09 11:33 AM
    It's because they moved the screenshot threads back to their original place. That's why you lost posts and got them back...
    yea well they moved some other threads i have posted in as well and i have yet to get those back, but whatever.

uh i thought you were leaving cb??
    11-30-09 11:35 AM
    I hate that I didn't get to see homeboy eat some soap before the link was taken down.

AG!!!

....LOL
    11-30-09 11:38 AM
    yea well they moved some other threads i have posted in as well and i have yet to get those back, but whatever.

uh i thought you were leaving cb??
    I thought about it, but I can't leave you guys, I cherish these moments...
    11-30-09 11:40 AM
5,861 ... 137138139140141 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD