News flash... Not everyone from Ethiopia is starving. Perhaps they wanted to get a feel for American life and decided to slum it in your neighborhood.

I hate elitists.
    Well, the funny part is that their not really from Ethiopia...they were trying to claim to everyone that they moved here from Ethiopia at first (not sure why), but after talking to them for a little while I soon realized that they weren't being entirely truthful. Kudai (the husband..not sure if I spelled that right either) has family from Ethiopia. His parents moved to the UK before he was born. His wife (can't remember her name) was actually born in Ethiopia, but moved to the UK with Kudai after they met. So...NO, they didn't really move here from Ethiopia. They actually lied to everyone about where they were from.

BTW, I live in a very nice neighborhood. No slum, just nice homes and natural beauty as far as the eye can see. Any person from any culture would appreciate it. As far as your "elitist" comment....I'm probably one of the most down to earth, non-judging people you will ever come across, so you can point that finger up your nose where it belongs. Next time don't make assumptions about the intentions of my posts without knowing what you're talking about.....now, go fail in the corner. *hands you dunce cap*

I hate people who jump the gun on someone else with the intention of being an internet hero...aka - "premature mental discharge". I hope you don't f*** like you post. If so...you're definitely not going to be known as "Mr. Satisfaction".
    10-20-09 10:01 AM
    Well, the funny part is that their not really from Ethiopia...they were trying to claim to everyone that they moved here from Ethiopia at first (not sure why), but after talking to them for a little while I soon realized that they weren't being entirely truthful. Kudai (the husband..not sure if I spelled that right either) has family from Ethiopia. His parents moved to the UK before he was born. His wife (can't remember her name) was actually born in Ethiopia, but moved to the UK with Kudai after they met. So...NO, they didn't really move here from Ethiopia. They actually lied to everyone about where they were from.

BTW, I live in a very nice neighborhood. No slum, just nice homes and natural beauty as far as the eye can see. Any person from any culture would appreciate it. As far as your "elitist" comment....I'm probably one of the most down to earth, non-judging people you will ever come across, so you can point that finger up your nose where it belongs. Next time don't make assumptions about the intentions of my posts without knowing what you're talking about.....now, go fail in the corner. *hands you dunce cap*

I hate people who jump the gun on someone else with the intention of being an internet hero...aka - "premature mental discharge". I hope you don't f*** like you post. If so...you're definitely not going to be known as "Mr. Satisfaction".
    LMFAO! Funniest post of the day goes to Jasonnn!
    10-20-09 10:03 AM
    I hate when people say/do things that they know they are going regret 5 seconds later &then its too late to fix things because someone has had enough and is OVER IT!
    Last edited by thinkamp; 10-20-09 at 12:21 PM.
    10-20-09 12:18 PM
    I hate everything and everybody.
    10-20-09 05:32 PM
    I hate that I'm so forgiving. To a fault. No more

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 05:46 PM
    I hate Frank Sinatra
    10-21-09 12:35 AM
    I hate the terrible nightmare I just had that woke me from my sleep trembling at 245am, and I'm still up

10-21-09 02:30 AM
    I hate the terrible nightmare I just had that woke me from my sleep trembling at 245am, and I'm still up
    Awwwww....there, there Pink. *hugs ya*
    10-21-09 10:30 AM
    I hate not having my 2nd cup of coffee, by bed time.
    10-21-09 01:00 PM
    I hate stupid trolls that don't know how to multiquote and trying to **** over my carrier! Some people should have their fingers chopped off.
    10-21-09 01:07 PM
    I hate stupid trolls that don't know how to multiquote and trying to **** over my carrier! Some people should have their fingers chopped off.
    As do I... as do I.
    10-21-09 01:14 PM

If you would've put the above mentioned material in your original post, then it wouldn't have elicited a comment, as an assumption wouldn't have been made. So go ahead and hate away. What does it matter if they lied where they came from? Unless you have money, time or effort invested in their story, why waste energy? You are right about one thing, though, I'm not known as "Mr. Satisfaction."
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 10-21-09 at 01:25 PM.
    10-21-09 01:19 PM
    I hate racists.
    10-21-09 01:23 PM
    I hate racists.
    +1 hate hate hate them!!!!
    10-21-09 01:26 PM
    I hate your carrier.
    10-21-09 01:33 PM
    I hate your carrier.
    I hate yours more!!
    10-21-09 01:40 PM
    I hate fake people.
    10-21-09 04:03 PM
    can i be your sister from another pisser?
    i thought it was a sister from another mister
    10-21-09 04:26 PM
    My codeword for 'lovely relations" is fondue

or 'balancing the checkbook'
    I will give you my check book if you let me balance it with you
    i we do grow potatoes here
    10-21-09 04:35 PM
    awww...thanks jason ! That was sweet of you
    I hate that I couldn't quote. 1 2's reply!

10-21-09 06:39 PM
    I hate that the 9700 isn't something that "new" at all.

10-22-09 10:10 AM
    i thought it was a sister from another mister
    pisser just sounded better!
    10-22-09 10:15 AM
    I hate when I pass gas under the sheets, and my wife give me a dirty look.
    10-22-09 12:31 PM
    I hate Animal Collective
    10-22-09 06:52 PM
    If you would've put the above mentioned material in your original post, then it wouldn't have elicited a comment, as an assumption wouldn't have been made. So go ahead and hate away. What does it matter if they lied where they came from? [B]Unless you have money, time or effort invested in their story, why waste energy?[B/] You are right about one thing, though, I'm not known as "Mr. Satisfaction."
    Because I hate it when people tell unessessary lies. Call it a pet peeve I guess. I'm not hating on you BTW. You're the one that called me an "elitist"...and that struck a nerve, so I responded a bit aggressively....and rightfully so.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 10-23-09 at 01:50 PM.
    10-23-09 12:15 AM
5,861 ... 122123124125126 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD