i hate driving on sundays because all the handicap ppl are out driving and i need to be getting somewhere.. grrr
    10-16-09 08:07 PM
    I hate that every time I play fight with my son, he tags me in the junk with a right hook.
    10-17-09 12:53 AM
    I hate people that are never going to grow up and they only hold you back!
    10-17-09 12:08 PM
    I hate people who ask questions but don't really listen to the answers.
    10-17-09 12:27 PM
    I hate it when people take themselves way too seriously. You only get one life, so enjoy it and quit caring so much about the way others view you....well, unless its your kids or other family members. You have to care a little bit about what they think.
    10-17-09 04:55 PM
    I hate it when people take themselves way too seriously. You only get one life, so enjoy it and quit caring so much about the way others view you....well, unless its your kids or other family members. You have to care a little bit about what they think.
    And that's why I love you like a brother, otherwise you wouldn't give a damn what I think. Hmmmmmm, me thinks this is the wrong thread.
    10-17-09 04:58 PM
    I hate how cold and damp it has gotten in the past few days here in Jersey it totally bites!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 05:09 PM
    And that's why I love you like a brother, otherwise you wouldn't give a damn what I think. Hmmmmmm, me thinks this is the wrong thread.
    Lol, yeah...you're my brother from another mother.
    10-17-09 05:55 PM
    Lol, yeah...you're my brother from another mother.
    can i be your sister from another pisser?
    10-17-09 05:58 PM
    can i be your sister from another pisser?
    Hahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha!!! Sure!
    10-17-09 06:07 PM
    i hate working weekends
    10-17-09 07:10 PM
    Probably already posted, but I hate when people stop in the right lane as the first person at a light and I'm right behind them waiting to turn right.

I also hate Mayonnaise. Yuck.

But the thing I hate the MOST (and I'm sure this is posted already also, but I didn't read the whole thread) is when people do not know the difference between your, you're, their, they're, there, to, too, two and so on. Especially when they are posting something mean or flaming someone or something like that. There's nothing that makes me laugh at someone more than seeing them type to someone - "your stupid". Lol.
    Last edited by Landocommando12; 10-17-09 at 07:32 PM.
    10-17-09 07:27 PM
    Probably already posted, but I hate when people stop in the right lane as the first person at a light and I'm right behind them waiting to turn right.

But the thing I hate the MOST (and I'm sure this is posted already also, but I didn't read the whole thread) is when people do not know the difference between your, you're, their, they're, there, to, too, two and so on. Especially when they are posting something mean or flaming someone or something like that. There's nothing that makes me laugh at someone more than seeing them type to someone - "your stupid". Lol.
    I hate people who won't read the whole thread. Their's something wrong with them IMO.
    10-17-09 10:21 PM

I hate when people don't realize this thread is like the express lane and "their" should be "to" hated items per customer or "less".

10-18-09 12:04 AM
    Their their, don't get you're self all worked up over nothing. Your going to give you're self a coronary. Their isn't anything to be upset about, you know there not going to change the way they right just for you.

Last edited by exelant; 10-18-09 at 12:13 AM.
    10-18-09 12:11 AM
    I hate how exhausted I am after almost a 5 hour drive yet when I get home I will be wired

10-18-09 12:16 AM
    Their their, don't get you're self all worked up over nothing. Your going to give you're self a coronary. Their isn't anything to be upset about, you know there not going to change the way they right just for you.

Eye hate thee fact that their was a "know" improperly used where a "no" should have been used in a smart-aleck way instead...

10-18-09 12:17 AM
    I hate how exhausted I am after almost a 5 hour drive yet when I get home I will be wired
    I hate the thought of you being wired...
    10-18-09 12:25 AM
    Their are too types of people in this world, people who no they're boundaries and people like me who don't no there boundaries and try to get on your nerves. Lol
    10-18-09 02:04 AM
    As well as the rash of "Proudly apart of the 9/12 Project!" in the signature block...

So... you're proudly separated from the 9/12 project?

It's amazing how many people just copied and pasted that one without even checking it.
    10-18-09 07:39 AM
    I hate when people leave their cart in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store and block everyone around them.

PEOPLE, you are not the only ones in the store. Have some common sense (and courtesy) and move it to the side!
    10-18-09 01:21 PM
    I hate country music; nuff said.
    10-18-09 02:07 PM
    I hate country music; nuff said.
    Ditto! That twangy, nasaly singing drives me nuts.
    10-18-09 04:35 PM
    I hate ghetto people (I'm deadly allergic to them!)! They **** me off so much, omfg I just want to throw a "real" english dictionary at them, I won't even go into what I'd love to.

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-18-09 05:45 PM
    I hated this weekend... And today...

I hate ghetto people (I'm deadly allergic to them!)! They **** me off so much, omfg I just want to throw a "real" english dictionary at them, I won't even go into what I'd love to.

Thnx, �Tripster�
    No, cuz this would be the wrong thread...
    10-19-09 02:08 AM
5,861 ... 120121122123124 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD