You are always enough......when youre here that is
    I hate that I've had a migraine since yesterday, and have barely even been in TBL. Which by the way, would be all the more titillating, were you to be there. *hint hint*
    10-12-09 03:47 PM
    I hate that I've had a migraine since yesterday, and have barely even been in TBL. Which by the way, would be all the more titillating, were you to be there. *hint hint*
    Boo migraines! And I will stop by sometime, promise
    10-12-09 03:51 PM
    I hate that it seems like Im the only one in here today besides 1 2 and BBW.....anyways

I hate that I got doctor clearance to return to the gym tonight, yet because Friday night I dropped it like its hawt when I should have dropped it like its nawt....Im too sore to go. My dancing days are coming to an end......time to take up knitting sassy hats for my cats.
    I hate that you have reached the stage in your life where you will need a minimum of 50 cats, in vain you will try to train them to do various household tasks, you'll make a pillow filled with cat hair, shaved off as you try to make them look like various celebrities. Everything you own will reek of ammonia, and you will be ankle deep in kitty turds.

I hate that you have resigned yourself to a future as 'That crazy old lady with all the cats who lives down the street'.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 04:07 PM
    Ha! And I heard that there is a scene in Saw 6 which involves a bowl of Honey Combs

*Howard Dean screams*
    Oh man! Thats horrifying!!!
    10-12-09 04:14 PM
    I hate that you have reached the stage in your life where you will need a minimum of 50 cats, in vain you will try to train them to do various household tasks, you'll make a pillow filled with cat hair, shaved off as you try to make them look like various celebrities. Everything you own will reek of ammonia, and you will be ankle deep in kitty turds.

I hate that you have resigned yourself to a future as 'That crazy old lady with all the cats who lives down the street'.

Golly, when you put it like that....it sounds AWESOME! I cant wait to become the crazy cat pee lady with her puss-hair pillows.

Oh man! Thats horrifying!!!
    yeah, I am going home and eating marshmallows tonight
    10-12-09 04:26 PM
    Golly, when you put it like that....it sounds AWESOME! I cant wait to become the crazy cat pee lady with her puss-hair pillows.
    I hate that I just helped open the door to Mavis's inner kook.
    I hate it when things backfire.

10-12-09 04:37 PM
    I hate that I just helped open the door to Mavis's inner kook.
    I hate it when things backfire.

Dont hate, participate! My inner kook is legal in alot of states
    10-12-09 04:41 PM
    Dont hate, participate! My inner kook is legal in alot of states
    Do you keep your kook concealed?
    Or visible, in a leather restraining holster?

I hate that this might not be 'titillating' enough for Forever29.

10-12-09 04:50 PM
    Do you keep your kook concealed?
    Or visible, in a leather restraining holster?

I hate that this might not be 'titillating' enough for Forever29.
    *picks up my kook and gets the h3ll outta here*
    10-12-09 04:58 PM
    I hate that MF has gone back home to be with her cats.
    I hate that I attributed a quote to Forever29 that was actually said by s7ar scr3am.
    I hate that I was making a joke based on concealed weapons and nobody got it. :sad:

10-12-09 05:37 PM
    I hate that MF has gone back home to be with her cats.
    I hate that I attributed a quote to Forever29 that was actually said by s7ar scr3am.
    I hate that I was making a joke based on concealed weapons and nobody got it. :sad:

How did I get dragged into this...?
    10-12-09 05:46 PM
    I HATE the color pink.

I also hate the concept of marriage. No one is monogamous these days so why bother with it?

I also hate people with atrocious table manners...didn't your mother teach you anything?

10-12-09 06:01 PM

I have to comment..there's nothing wrong with being a cat lady (crazy is debatable). I love my cats more than I ever loved my ex husband

10-12-09 06:04 PM
    How did I get dragged into this...?
    You used the word 'titillated' in a sentence.

10-12-09 06:41 PM
    You used the word 'titillated' in a sentence.

Ahhh... Indeed, I did.
    10-12-09 06:43 PM
    I HATE the color pink.

I also hate the concept of marriage. No one is monogamous these days so why bother with it?

I also hate people with atrocious table manners...didn't your mother teach you anything?

I also hate the concept of marriage as not only are people not monogamous these days, but it presents no benefit for a man to be married.

10-12-09 06:55 PM
    I also hate the concept of marriage as not only are people not monogamous these days, but it presents no benefit for a man to be married.

agreed! even though I'm not a guy idk.. everything has made it too easy these days to not be monogamous. (ie internet)
    10-12-09 08:31 PM
    agreed! even though I'm not a guy idk.. everything has made it too easy these days to not be monogamous. (ie internet)
    And pretty women

10-12-09 08:42 PM
    And pretty women

I agree if u can't commit, don't do it. Why bother? Gives everyone false hope.

I am personally enjoying my independence! I prefer not having to consider someone else!

10-12-09 08:52 PM
    I agree if u can't commit, don't do it. Why bother? Gives everyone false hope.

I am personally enjoying my independence! I prefer not having to consider someone else!

I don't hate that.

10-12-09 09:02 PM
    I think it was Chris Rock who said:

"A man is only as faithful as his options..."

I hate punk-@$$ gangstas with guns.
    10-12-09 09:38 PM
    I don't hate that.

Agreed trust me, not like I didn't give married life the good ol' college try married life was a joke actually

Last edited by ucsdgirl04; 10-12-09 at 10:38 PM.
    10-12-09 10:32 PM
    I think it was Chris Rock who said:

"A man is only as faithful as his options..."

I hate punk-@$$ gangstas with guns.
    Never heard that before.

10-12-09 10:32 PM
    Agreed trust me, not like I didn't give married life the good ol' college try married life was a joke actually
    Then you got married for the wrong reason. Your marriage failed. Don't hate marriage, hate your marriage.

I've done a lot of thinking about it this year, and I'm more certain than ever that I made the right choice.

I hate being sick...
    10-13-09 05:29 AM
    I'd hate to think someone not willing to commit to monogamy, would even think about marriage.

Jef, I hate to suggest what kind of doctor you need.

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

10-13-09 05:43 AM
5,861 ... 117118119120121 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD