I hate having to edit posts because of Thinkamp.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 09-15-09 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Thinkamp!
    09-15-09 11:46 AM
    I hate stubbing my toe super hard on my coffee table!

I also hate it when I dont have any melted butter to go wit my frog legs.
    09-15-09 03:45 PM
    I hate migraines!

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 03:49 PM
    I hate eating frog's legs... but I love tearing them off and watching the frog flip around in the frying pan.
    09-15-09 03:52 PM
    I hate migraines!

Thnx, �Tripster�
    I hate not hearing that you went back to the hospital today.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-15-09 03:53 PM
    I hate eating frog's legs... but I love tearing them off and watching the frog flip around in the frying pan.
    Lmfao!!!

10 char
    09-15-09 03:58 PM
    I hate people that talk in 3rd person.
    09-15-09 04:07 PM
    I hate when people smack their gum...I mean, if they're civilized enough to chew with their mouths closed (which I doubt...) why can't they do the same with gum? It shouldn't be an auditory experience, especially for those around you!

Oh, and I also hate when you're getting ready to swallow a pill and it starts to dissolve in your mouth before it goes down. I'm taking Mucinex to get over some ickiness, and ughh....darn thing started dissolving early.
    09-15-09 09:12 PM
    I hate ignorant people

09-15-09 09:35 PM
    I hate online surveys that have the question, "What car would you put your wife/girlfriend in?"

I mean seriously, why would my wife and girlfriend need a car? Their leashes only reach from the bedroom to the kitchen...

Stupid online survey questions.
    09-16-09 05:17 PM
    I hate seeing hybrid elephants!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-16-09 06:59 PM
    I hate when people of limited intelligence and vocabulary get put in positions of power that they aren't smart enough to handle.
    09-16-09 07:15 PM
    Sandman hates people who like a smooth talker with bad plans over someone who stumbles over a word or two but has good intentons with what he/she is doing.

Sandman also hates when gum loses its' flavor. Come on this is the 21st century you'd thik they'd be able to figure out something.

09-16-09 07:28 PM
    BigBadWulf hates people who talk in third person.

09-16-09 07:33 PM
    BigBadWulf hates people who talk in third person.

Posted from my CrackBerry at Washington

I hate people who don't like ventriloquism!

09-16-09 07:40 PM
    Tripster say's I HATE all of these threads aboot FB issues!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-16-09 07:41 PM
    Yaaaaaa...and area to unleash all my anger!

I hate...

* ...my neighbours upstairs who woke me up at 3am yelling at each other to eat the f*cken fry or they were going to kill each other lol
    09-17-09 10:23 AM
    I HATE when a customer calls me for help and while trying to answer their question, they interrupt me with "No no no, you obviously don't understand..." and then re-explain everything they've told me WORD FOR WORD, accentuating every other word like I'm going deaf.

THEN, I try to re-explain to THEM the exact same thing again and they end up with something along the lines of "This other person told me something else..." SO?! Didn't you just call ME for help?! Why didn't you believe this other person? Are they as stupid as you?! If so, how would you know?

Somtimes I'll get the flat-out "You're wrong." Oh, I am? I'm glad you told me, I had no idea I had been doing my job incorrectly for 3 YEARS *** HOLE. If I'm wrong, good luck figuring out the right way to do whatever it is you need help with. I just want to be there when you finally come full circle and realize I was right in the first place.
    I'll be the guy with the baseball bat ready to smash your face in.

Perfect example- A guy calls into file a claim for a windshield replacement which, in the case of my company, the customer is responsible for their comprehensive deductible. When I tell the guy his deductible is a $1,000 (far more than a windshield costs obviously), he says "No, it's not." I'm silent for a moment and say "Sir, I'm looking at your policy coverage now and you have a $1,000 deductible" and get another "No, that's not true. I'm looking at my insurance card and it says $100." This could have been a mistake on the company's part (very slim chance) but, honestly, he probably changed the coverage yesterday and is now trying to get a windshield at the price of the previous deductible. At least I like to think that anyway, it verifies my disgust with this genius.

Blah, blah, blah this goes on for a good 10 minutes before I have to call his agent's office for them to verify for him the same coverage. After the agent verifies the EXACT SAME THING, he still just blatantly denies it and says that we're wrong. He keeps on with the "Well, my card says otherwise..." to literally every statement I make. YOU"RE CARD IS WRONG MORON!
    At this point, I disconnect the call because he's asking for the main state office for them to verify coverage because I and the secretary at his agent's office are both ******** obviously. We both give him the same answer over and over and over and yet, he is STILL in disbelief.

If you call to ask me for help but won't accept the answer I give you for any # of damn reasons, why bother calling in the first place? Just draw your own conclusions and believe that in the end you will be right! I'm obviously a moron that only WORKS FOR THE COMPANY you're inquiring about so I must be wrong, right? And you've never been wrong about anything in your life and you've never had to ask anyone else for help before, you had to swallow your pride just to make the phone call in the first place. Then you realize halfway thru the call "Hey, I don't need any of this bull**** because I'm the smartest person alive! This guy is nowhere near as smart as me, I bet he's a full blown invalid... but before I hang up, I'd better make sure he knows it, put him in his place and ruin the rest of his day."

This rant was spawned from more than just the example I cited.

I hate my job.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 09-18-09 at 11:37 AM.
    09-17-09 10:23 AM
    Nothing further!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-17-09 10:31 AM
    I hate busy days at work.

I hate it's so damn slow on here. Come on people, this is one of the only places I go to take my mind off of work.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 09-23-09 at 11:03 AM.
    09-17-09 01:56 PM
    I hate driving behind someone who is new to this country and new to driving in a city setting. You don't have to stomp your break peddle like its a rabid mouse and you don't have to slow down to .000002 mph to make that right hand turn. Trust me....your not going to tip over.
    09-18-09 11:04 AM
    I hate that I'm really liking Facebook now
    09-18-09 02:32 PM
    I hate epic drama threads.
    09-19-09 02:10 PM
    I hate epic drama threads.
    I hate irony.

09-19-09 02:15 PM
    I hate irony.

No irony here. This thread is more of a vague way to vent without overdoing it. It's actually quite humorous at times.
    09-19-09 02:28 PM
5,861 ... 110111112113114 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD