I hate that I have to leave beautiful Las Vegas and go back to my real life tomorrow! At least I'll still be on vacation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 08:58 AM
    I hate that SG is in Vegas without me!
    09-09-09 09:01 AM
    I hate that I forgot to ask Ambz to accompany me in Vegas!

09-09-09 09:05 AM
    I also hate that Skully went to Vegas and I didn't get an invite...

I absolutely LOVES me some Vegas...
    09-09-09 09:07 AM
    Yeah, missing a Vegas trip is definitely something to hate!
    09-09-09 09:09 AM
    I hate that I have never been to vegas and the fact that I'm not 21 yet.
    09-09-09 09:16 AM
    The place is insane Amber! You have to come here sometime in the future! This is my first time and I'll definitely be back sometime! If you like to gamble, make sure that you bring plenty of money.

09-09-09 09:19 AM
    I hate people with BB's......JUST JOKES ya'll!

09-09-09 10:58 AM
    I hate that RIM updated their Facebook status saying Mac DM would be out today, but then they pulled it down because it isn't going to be out today. What a cruel joke!
    09-09-09 11:33 AM
    I hate that I'm at work on such a beautiful day...
    09-09-09 11:37 AM
    I hate that I'm at work on such a beautiful day...
    +1 I'd have to agree. Little breezy here today, perfect day to take the dog hiking.
    09-09-09 11:50 AM
    I hate that I still haven't done anything on Facebook since I made one a month ago.
    09-09-09 12:25 PM
    I love when I make a simple statement to an OP and the Verizon Rep fanboys jump all over me and try and knock me down, but I have others backin' me up! flippin' flippers!
    I hate how they have this pack mentality, because there are so many of them. They say they are just telling the truth when someone complains or bashes Verizon, but they look like bullies to me. 'kitty cats'.
    09-09-09 02:33 PM
    I hate facebook app! *uploading picture. Wait 4 minutes cockblocked picture upload failed*

09-09-09 03:37 PM
    I hate that SD and CK have the same avatar and I can't tell them apart half the time.
    09-09-09 03:39 PM
    I hate cancer... Especially in a one year old.
    09-10-09 05:22 AM
    I hate the pain I'm going through right this second.

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-10-09 05:56 AM
    I hate everything

09-10-09 10:40 AM
    I hate that I'm 2 hours from my next dose of pain meds and I'm a hurtin' unit.

I also hate how one of my friends emailed another about the story of me getting sprayed with exotic chicken pee at the fair this year, now its getting forward blasted around to everyone. Oy vey.
    09-10-09 10:43 AM

I also hate how one of my friends emailed another about the story of me getting sprayed with exotic chicken pee at the fair this year, now its getting forward blasted around to everyone. Oy vey.
    Hahaha! Was it like a pressure washer?
    09-10-09 10:44 AM
    I hate out of control sneezing...
    09-10-09 10:52 AM
    Hahaha! Was it like a pressure washer?
    more like a cool p!ss mist. So they hav these cages on top of cages of chickens. Not your ordinary fryer chickens.....these are tufted ornamental fancy chickens. I'm standing in front of the cages looking at these chickens and felt a cool mist. I said "Did you feel that mist? Thats nice that they mist the chickens to keep them cool"

My friend died laughing and pointed at the huge industrial size fan mounted up above. It took .2 seconds to realize what happened. I said "this is reason #876 why I hate the fair! I dont care how many mullets I get to see!" So I went home, took a shower and went back later.

the entire scene was fowl *rimshot*
    09-10-09 10:56 AM
    That's a beautiful story Mavis.
    09-10-09 10:58 AM

I hate that too! &I hate the MFer that did your nape the first time...maybe we should shoot in right in the middle of his palm so he can NEVER do that to anyone else!

but I do LOVE that you are getting it redone!
    09-10-09 11:08 AM
    I hate that too! &I hate the MFer that did your nape the first time...maybe we should shoot in right in the middle of his palm so he can NEVER do that to anyone else!

but I do LOVE that you are getting it redone!
    I'm pretty excited! The ends I picked out are gorgeous! Getting my tattoo done at the same time. Fun night
    09-10-09 11:11 AM
5,861 ... 107108109110111 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD