I hate when I stay in a hotel, pick someone up at the bar and then wake up hours later missing my kidneys. Second time this week...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 05:02 PM
    There's a big difference between 10:00am and 1:00am.
    I hate mixing logic, and hate.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-22-09 05:48 PM
    I hate that I thought my bf & I were gona spend some time together this weekend & obviously we haven't. I hate that its 8 o'clock on a saturday night & I'm all alone with nothing to do. Yup I'm a loser.

08-22-09 07:03 PM
    I hate that I thought my bf & I were gona spend some time together this weekend & obviously we haven't. I hate that its 8 o'clock on a saturday night & I'm all alone with nothing to do. Yup I'm a loser.
    I hate seeing you say that Strawberry. You're better than that!
    08-22-09 07:07 PM
    I hate that I'm not the only loser alone on a weekend night, even though I have to work tomorrow anyway.

08-22-09 07:45 PM
    Thanks Wulfie I know I'm not really, sometimes it just feels that way.

And yup Sandman me too. Working on Sunday blows but having Saturday off was really sweet.

08-22-09 09:32 PM
    Thanks Wulfie I know I'm not really, sometimes it just feels that way.

And yup Sandman me too. Working on Sunday blows but having Saturday off was really sweet.
    You're welcome Strawberry. I figured you were just blowing off steam, I'm glad I was right. You could join in at TBL and the troll thread.

08-22-09 09:37 PM
    I hate Aunt Flo.
    08-22-09 11:47 PM
    Ignoring my previous post, I'd love to hang out and chill with you Berry. Evenings alone happen to everyone, don't let it bother you...
    08-22-09 11:51 PM
    Ignoring my previous post, I'd love to hang out and chill with you Berry. Evenings alone happen to everyone, don't let it bother you...
    She's not alone Jef, she's hanging out with synthetic friends.
    08-22-09 11:55 PM
    That works for me...
    08-23-09 12:13 AM
    I hate:
    macs
    Honda
    Toyota
    ipods
    people who can't drive
    yuppies
    BBQ that isn't from Kansas City
    Fox News
    Westboro Church
    Scientology
    ****blockers
    women who follow all the stereotypes
    "thugs"
    the fact other people are saying I can't spank MY child.
    Weed is illegal (no because I smoke it's a racist and baseless ban)
    Myspace
    Dodge
    parents who buy their kids their first car.
    08-23-09 02:29 AM
    I hate long lists of hatred.

08-23-09 06:51 AM
    I hate long lists of hatred.
    Amen! I hate that too sandman, especially when the contain things such as:

I hate:
    Weed is illegal (no because I smoke it's a racist and baseless ban)
    08-23-09 07:00 AM
    That's one of the things I hate too though. I don't use it but I hate how much stupid money law enforcement personnel squander on enforcing minor stuff like that.

But mainly I hate more than 2 or 3 rants at a time.

08-23-09 07:06 AM
    I hate people who knock at your door and try to convert you to their cult, I just show them my BOOMSTICK and then talk to myself in tongues.

08-23-09 08:08 AM
    I hate that weekends go by SO fast and the week goes by SO slow.
    Last edited by thinkamp; 08-23-09 at 11:46 AM.
    08-23-09 11:39 AM
    I hate that I've only had my Tour for a month and I'm already fascinated by the Storm 2.
    08-23-09 12:36 PM
    I hate that I've only had my Tour for a month and I'm already fascinated by the Storm 2.
    If the S2 forums end up being like the S1 forums, I can see you banned in a month if you have to deal with some of those people.

DON'T DO IT!

08-23-09 02:17 PM
    Amen! I hate that too sandman, especially when the contain things such as:

Are you doubting that it's a racist ban?
    Because the first movement to make it illegal didn't start until after the creation of Jazz and the black artists began to use weed to open the mind and create new tunes. You can find the propaganda or blacks using weed to rape white women (pulled the same story with Opium and asians BTW).
    It wasn't until after WWII that it became an issue because it could mess up the cotton trade.

Pipe dream blues: racism and the war ... - Google Books

Why is Marijuana Illegal? � Drug WarRant

Debunking the Hemp Conspiracy Theory | DrugReporter | AlterNet

History channel jump to 3:10. Or you can watch all of it and learn how Hearst added to the propaganda along the same lines of his "coked up negro" campaign.

cool stuff?
    08-23-09 02:50 PM
    Are you doubting that it's a racist ban?
    Because the first movement to make it illegal didn't start until after the creation of Jazz and the black artists began to use weed to open the mind and create new tunes. You can find the propaganda or blacks using weed to rape white women (pulled the same story with Opium and asians BTW).
    It wasn't until after WWII that it became an issue because it could mess up the cotton trade.

Pipe dream blues: racism and the war ... - Google Books

Why is Marijuana Illegal? � Drug WarRant

Debunking the Hemp Conspiracy Theory | DrugReporter | AlterNet

History channel jump to 3:10. Or you can watch all of it and learn how Hearst added to the propaganda along the same lines of his "coked up negro" campaign.

cool stuff?
    I hate that this will be nothing but a useless argument. You see things as racist, while I just see them as wrong for everyone.
    08-23-09 02:58 PM
    I hate that this will be nothing but a useless argument. You see things as racist, while I just see them as wrong for everyone.
    ...yeah...it's both. I'm not going to censor what it is. Yeah it's bad for everyone, it's still racist BS that needs to change.
    08-23-09 03:31 PM
    Weed is illegal for a reason. I don't care why it's illegal, but it's illegal. And I know that when I was smoking it, my life wasn't exactly great. Weed contributed significantly to me getting thrown out of college for bad grades because I didn't attend class. And I didn't even enjoy smoking weed (another story).

However, it's also a moot point. You can cite as many books as you want about why weed should be illegal, and others could cite as many books as to why it should be illegal. The point is that it's not legal, and it's not your decision to legalize it. It is your decision to break the law though, and honestly, I don't care if you do.

I hate that I just got caught up in a "legalize weed" discussion...

And I love the BOOMSTICK quote.
    08-24-09 05:50 AM
    I hate to break it to you Jef, but you got yourself into it.

I hate that while it was perfectly acceptable to prescribe me morphine for pain for years, marijuana was not.

08-24-09 06:31 AM
    I hate that Wolfie didn't get my humor, and that if I explain it, it's worthless...
    08-24-09 06:51 AM
5,861 ... 9596979899 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD