people leave about 2 teaspoons worth of cereal in the bottom... Same with the milk... If theres 10 ml in there, they just put it back in the fridge...
    We call that the "Michael Portion", named after my brother-in-law.

Wife: "Who ate all the chocolate cake?!"
    Michael: "There's still some left..." [Two tiny crumbs remain in the pan.]
    08-18-09 04:59 PM
    When people bring crappy beer and then drink all of my good beer.
    08-18-09 05:52 PM
    I hate when people slurp when they drink something.
    08-18-09 10:59 PM
    Oh, our house does it differently. If you empty it, you have to throw it out. So people leave about 2 teaspoons worth of cereal in the bottom, that way there's still some in there Same with the milk... If theres 10 ml in there, they just put it.
    back in the fridge... Laziness
    LMFAO! Same here! 10 bags of chips with 2 crumbs a piece in them. And the kicker is, that you have to walk past the trash can to put them in the cabinet. LOL!

I hate cheap pencils that will sharpen great. But break the lead as soon as it touches the paper everytime!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 11:07 PM
    I hate my friend cause he tried to nuke my BB.....so I nuked his BB......my bad!

08-18-09 11:17 PM
    When I lose a BP game when it's down to the last **** cup.
    08-18-09 11:46 PM
    I hate that I often think I want a beer, until I'm about half way done with it and realize I didn't really want a beer and go back to delicious, nutritious bourbon.

08-19-09 01:18 AM
    Oh, our house does it differently. If you empty it, you have to throw it out. So people leave about 2 teaspoons worth of cereal in the bottom, that way there's still some in there Same with the milk... If theres 10 ml in there, they just put it back in the fridge... Laziness
    same here, only there's no rule about it at our house. they simply leave the tiny portion in the bottom of the container out of stupidity AND never throw anything away regardless of whether there's a tiny bit left or it's completely empty.
    I hate that I've reached an age where I now need "progressive lenses" in my glasses, and I hate that "progressive" is a euphemism for "bi-focals". Ugh.

I hate wearing glasses. I've worn them since 4th grade.

I hate that my insurance won't pay for Lasik, and I hate that my wife doesn't want me to get Lasik b/c a. it's expensive and b. she's worried about long-term effects.

Oh, and I really hate that my prescription plus progressive lenses make my glasses about $800! Though I don't hate that my wife has a flexible spending account through her job.

i had lasik done about 5 and a half years ago and i can tell you baby, it was worth the money. the only long-term effects are starbursts- something bright on a dark background gives you the long streaks of light across your line of vision, for example white text on black background is difficult to read or street lamps when you're driving at night tend to streak alot. this can be a little annoying... but it doesn't matter. there's a good chance i'll never have to wear contacts or glasses ever again. and compared to my vision before the surgery, i feel superhuman because i can see nearly perfect.

just tell your wife i said so. the money you save from glasses and contacts over the years pays for the surgery easily.
    and it was completely painless, took (literally) 5 minutes.

and they gave me a bunch of vicodin or valium, i cant remember cuz it was awesome.
    08-19-09 11:36 AM
    I hate emotional mental midgets.
    08-19-09 12:25 PM
    I hate idiotic people who have no idea how to use a mobile... They get the thing and don't take a small amount of time to actually find out how things work or to read the manual that came with the phone.

This happens a lot in the shop I work in, I see people try to plug the charger into the audio jack aswell and other dumb stuff. Kinda funny though :P

08-19-09 03:46 PM
    I hate that Iowa completely lacks in the "hot Lebanese dudes who wear designer imposter cologne" department. Pfft
    08-19-09 03:48 PM
    I hate that Iowa completely lacks in the "hot Lebanese dudes who wear designer imposter cologne" department. Pfft
    Hahahahahahaha!!!

I hate cologne.
    08-19-09 04:02 PM
    I hate that its so difficult to genetically engineer an army of flying monkeys so I can take over the world...

08-19-09 04:41 PM
    might i suggest robots?
    08-19-09 04:43 PM
    might i suggest robots?
    I hate oiling tin men.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-19-09 04:46 PM
    I hate oiling tin men.

cash for clunkers! never oil another robot again, just BUY A NEW ONE!

NEW= GOOD! MORONS!

i hate paying taxes.
    08-19-09 04:59 PM
    cash for clunkers! never oil another robot again, just BUY A NEW ONE!

NEW= GOOD! MORONS!
    I hate this disposable culture we live in.

08-19-09 05:41 PM
    Me too Wulf.
    08-19-09 05:59 PM
    I hate that the culture can't be disposed of. I also hate robots versus flying monkeys. The flying monkeys can improvise, which is hard to program robots for.

08-19-09 09:53 PM
    i hate fergie
    08-20-09 01:29 AM
    I hate it when someone takes your eyelids and pulls them out then takes a paper punch and punches a hole in them.

You can never sleep again because you can always see!!!
    08-20-09 03:00 AM
    I hate that 3.5 hours into my day it's been perfect and now I have to work at keeping it there...

Shouldn't be too hard, but it was just so easy so far...
    08-20-09 05:31 AM
    I hate that these 15 days are going to go by so slow. *stay busy amber, just stay busy*
    08-20-09 07:31 AM
    I hate it when people send me messages and are too lazy to type out the whole word: "Hey! CU l8r!"

It isn't that much extra work!
    08-20-09 08:02 AM
    Morning AmbZ! If you ever need to kill time, BBM me. I'm pretty useless like that...

I hate that my lunch break is over and I have work to do.
    08-20-09 08:04 AM
5,861 ... 9394959697 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD