I hate that when I use my blinkers, the people use that as an excuse to see which way I'm going and cut me off!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 04:14 PM
    i hate this headache that i have had for three days now.
    08-17-09 07:58 PM
    I hate that judge!

08-17-09 08:02 PM
    I hate that I'm gonna sell my 8900

08-17-09 08:20 PM
    i hate this headache that i have had for three days now.
    I hate that Amber's head aches for her, but mine... No I'm not gonna go there.
    08-17-09 08:38 PM
    I hate people who drive in the left (passing) lane at the same speed of people in the right lane. It should be legal to use "bump drafting" to get them moving if necessary.

08-17-09 08:45 PM
    I hate people who drive in the left (passing) lane at the same speed of people in the right lane. It should be legal to use "bump drafting" to get them moving if necessary.

i said the same thing today!!
    08-17-09 09:08 PM
    I hate when people quote the previous post for no reason.
    08-18-09 05:20 AM
    08-18-09 05:21 AM
    i hate that im gonna make jef mad....lamo
    08-18-09 05:21 AM
    08-18-09 05:22 AM
    i hate that my last hour of work is going so slow
    08-18-09 05:22 AM
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
    08-18-09 05:23 AM
    Now that's funny.

And I hate you for it.
    08-18-09 05:23 AM
    That's why you sniff the milk first.

I hate it when I forget to sniff the milk.
    lol i was half asleep and took a spoon in...

I hate it when i got to pour some cereal only to find out that my brother left the box empty
    08-18-09 09:13 AM
    I hate it when i got to pour some cereal only to find out that my brother left the box empty
    i hate that too. my roommates are constantly leaving empty boxes of food in the cabinets, on the counter, all over the place.

i hate that neither of my roommates can find the trash can OR the dishwasher. our sink fills up with dishes every day for no reason because the dishwasher is empty (and literally right next to the sink)
    08-18-09 09:26 AM
    i hate that too. my roommates are constantly leaving empty boxes of food in the cabinets, on the counter, all over the place.

i hate that neither of my roommates can find the trash can OR the dishwasher. our sink fills up with dishes every day for no reason because the dishwasher is empty (and literally right next to the sink)
    Oh, our house does it differently. If you empty it, you have to throw it out. So people leave about 2 teaspoons worth of cereal in the bottom, that way there's still some in there Same with the milk... If theres 10 ml in there, they just put it back in the fridge... Laziness
    08-18-09 09:29 AM
    I hate that I just want to take a nap....

And it's 9:30 AM...
    08-18-09 09:29 AM
    I hate that I need to get glasses ASAP!
    08-18-09 01:02 PM
    I hate that I need to get glasses ASAP!
    I think I need glasses too. I saw on the news that spending too much time in front of a computer moniter or on a blackberry will eventually result in needing glasses.
    Blower

08-18-09 01:12 PM
    I hate that I've probably needed glasses for years and have ignored it.
    08-18-09 01:14 PM
    I think I need glasses too. I saw on the news that spending too much time in front of a computer moniter or on a blackberry will eventually result in needing glasses.
    Blower

I hate that you just posted that...since I do sit in front of a computer 10 hours a day at the least. &thats not including the time on my BB.

I hate that I've probably needed glasses for years and have ignored it.
    I think you should get some glasses Mr. Mike!

I don't hate the fact that I need them I hate the fact I have to set up an appointment to get them. I'll get some cute ones!
    08-18-09 01:26 PM
    i hate that i do have glasses and i never use them, i also hate my eye doctor because he said i dont need contacts, but i need glasses when im on the computer, which is at least 12 hours a day
    08-18-09 02:11 PM
    I hate consistent lack of sleep and also toenails.

08-18-09 04:15 PM
    i hate that i do have glasses and i never use them, i also hate my eye doctor because he said i dont need contacts, but i need glasses when im on the computer, which is at least 12 hours a day
    I hate that I've reached an age where I now need "progressive lenses" in my glasses, and I hate that "progressive" is a euphemism for "bi-focals". Ugh.

I hate wearing glasses. I've worn them since 4th grade.

I hate that my insurance won't pay for Lasik, and I hate that my wife doesn't want me to get Lasik b/c a. it's expensive and b. she's worried about long-term effects.

Oh, and I really hate that my prescription plus progressive lenses make my glasses about $800! Though I don't hate that my wife has a flexible spending account through her job.
    08-18-09 04:38 PM
5,861 ... 9293949596 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD