I hate that i'm only 5'9" when all the other guys in my family 6'+ lol... Love the woman, but I somehow think my 5'3" grandmother's genes threw the whole thing off lol
    08-10-09 11:12 PM
    Ooh, and another one, I HATE HATE HATE when I am trying to work on someone's phone (I am in Tech Support for a major provider) and they are calling from that *@(#&$()@#*& phone!!!
    08-10-09 11:20 PM
    I hate that school is back in and it makes traffic a bishhhh! Seriously at 7:50am its nothing but stop and go, but around 8:30am you can just go go go! UGH!
    I'm going to HATE getting up at 6:00 am everyday!
    08-11-09 09:04 AM
    Traffic sucks here now that school is back, took me forever to get to work today, gonna have to get up earlier too...
    08-11-09 09:07 AM
    I hate hating hate!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 09:12 AM
    i hate that i wake up at 4:30 am for work, and i also hate that all i do is work
    08-11-09 09:14 AM
    Traffic sucks here now that school is back, took me forever to get to work today, gonna have to get up earlier too...
    yea i already wake up at 7:00 and now going to have to get up as 6:00 FML!
    I hate hating hate!
    No you don't...stop your lying!!

i hate that i wake up at 4:30 am for work, and i also hate that all i do is work
    DANG 4:30...now 6:00 doesn't sound half bad!
    Last edited by thinkamp; 08-11-09 at 09:29 AM.
    08-11-09 09:23 AM
    I know Amber, I was lying, bite me! lol

08-11-09 09:25 AM
    me too. i hate that we slave our whole lives away and then we die. it seems so pointless working all day, every day but we dont have many other choices.
    08-11-09 09:31 AM
    me too. i hate that we slave our whole lives away and then we die. it seems so pointless working all day, every day but we dont have many other choices.
    we do have other choices...but they all suck!
    08-11-09 09:35 AM
    I get up at 2 normally...

I hate that when you make choices in life to be happy, people always find ways to bring you down.
    08-11-09 09:38 AM
    we do have other choices...but they all suck!
    there are very few choices.

1. go into the woods and live off the land (solitary, but you only have to work for yourself) which i think almost no one would choose.
    2. find someone to support you.

those are the only 2 ways to live without working that i can think of.

EDIT: 3. become a beggar/homeless.
    08-11-09 09:42 AM
    Win the lottery.
    08-11-09 09:44 AM
    there are very few choices.

1. go into the woods and live off the land (solitary, but you only have to work for yourself) which i think almost no one would choose.
    2. find someone to support you.

those are the only 2 ways to live without working that i can think of.

EDIT: 3. become a beggar/homeless.
    exactly and those options SUCK!!

Win the lottery.
    now i like the sound of that! its up at 124 million is what i read this morning. i don't see any harm in buying a couple of tickets!
    08-11-09 09:46 AM
    I hate when people I totally like are down.
    08-11-09 09:50 AM
    I anti-hate weezy! And I miss you kid, where you been?
    Hey Wolfie! I've been around, kinda busy. But having lots of fun! Miss you guys too!

I hate that I seriously need a job.
    08-11-09 09:52 AM
    The only problem with winning the lottery is have to deal with people wanting to get money out of you. I would hate that! That would make you realize real quick who your true friends are!

08-11-09 09:53 AM
    The only problem with winning the lottery is have to deal with people wanting to get money out of you. I would hate that! That would make you realize real quick who your true friends are!

pffft i wouldn't just give my money out to anyone. if i won that 124M i think i would die!! i would take cash option!!
    give my mom a couple mill...my dad and his wife...and get some of my cousins and other family set.
    &then there would be my BEST friends that would pretty much be rolling pretty nice too!
    08-11-09 09:55 AM
    if i won the lottery...

i hate even thinking about it because it will never happen.

but if it did... i would have about a thousand cars. i dont care much about the house, im into vehicles. he77, for that kind of money, id buy a yacht and live in the ocean.
    08-11-09 09:57 AM
    I've watched a couple shows where people would turn on the ones who won the lottery, their lives getting screwed up, family members turning into drug addicts, suicides from the pressure of people around them and so forth. That's what could be and has been the downfall of several lottery winners.

08-11-09 10:05 AM
    ive seen those shows too skully. almost makes me hope i dont win the lottery.
    money is the root of all evil, so they say.
    08-11-09 10:10 AM
    Yeah, but lack of money isn't a whole lot of fun either...

When I win the lottery, I'm totally sharing... I'd take mad road trips and come see all of you (except Skully) and have dinner on me and good times... There's be my disposable income that I'd share, and the money I put away for maintaining my house and cars and stuff...

And thanks Weezy. I hate you.
    08-11-09 10:48 AM
    I hate that while Mike/Forever is trying to enjoy some beach time, his friends feel compelled to take pictures of him in his banana hammock.

I realize he feels frisky and European in it, however they should really respect his privacy.
    08-11-09 11:27 AM
    I hate that while Mike/Forever is trying to enjoy some beach time, his friends feel compelled to take pictures of him in his banana hammock.

I realize he feels frisky and European in it, however they should really respect his privacy.
    I hate that I really didn't have a bannana hammock pic to send to Jen
    08-11-09 11:31 AM
    i hate i cant find a banana hammock that fits me...
    08-11-09 11:32 AM
5,861 ... 8687888990 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD