God I feel old...okay CBK, what does "harsh my mellow" mean?
    It is actually a pretty old phrase. All the surfer dudes I went to school with used it all the time. Harsh my mellow is mainly used when someone is trying to mess with your happiness or, if you are just chillaxin or inebriated, and someone starts drama that turns a good time into a bad time. So, a killjoy. "Dude, you are really harshing my mellow right now."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 07:12 PM
    I hate when my wife buys diet beer and then drinks my good stuff first. Drink your craptastic Miller Chill BEFORE you get into my IPAs.
    08-03-09 07:24 PM
    Yeah, don't kill my buzz I got kicking right now playa, my dude only has the expensive greenery. Taking a toll on the old weed budget...
    08-03-09 07:25 PM
    It is actually a pretty old phrase. All the surfer dudes I went to school with used it all the time. Harsh my mellow is mainly used when someone is trying to mess with your happiness or, if you are just chillaxin or inebriated, and someone starts drama that turns a good time into a bad time. So, a killjoy. "Dude, you are really harshing my mellow right now."

Far out...
    08-03-09 07:26 PM
    Yeah, don't kill my buzz I got kicking right now playa, my dude only has the expensive greenery. Taking a toll on the old weed budget...
    Hahaha. That is what I am talking about.

08-03-09 07:42 PM
    Far out...
    Lmao @ "far out."

08-03-09 07:42 PM
    I cate hate.

08-03-09 07:47 PM
    Or, as my wife said one night after a few too many beers, "You killed my buzzkill."
    I cate hate.
    LOL. That was good...
    08-03-09 08:13 PM
    Or, as my wife said one night after a few too many beers, "You killed my buzzkill."

LOL. That was good...
    Hahaha. That is it exactly.

08-03-09 08:19 PM
    I hate that I'm on wap and have no idea what jef and f29 are talking about.

I hate that amber feels uncomfortable.

I hate being lazy but not rich.

I hate that some people tend to make me feel uncomfortable. Ehh oh well atleast I'm comfortable in my nice warm bed! mmmmmm gn fauckers!
    08-03-09 10:21 PM
    I hate this.....NOT!!!

08-04-09 04:26 AM
    I hate that you get tickets for a show to see a certain performer and then his knee gets fudged up and then they bring in someone that sucks balls and beats women! You have got to be f***ing kidding me!
    08-04-09 09:37 AM
    I hate when my wife buys diet beer and then drinks my good stuff first. Drink your craptastic Miller Chill BEFORE you get into my IPAs.
    this is kind of an old post but i just couldnt pass it up.

i am apalled sir. i would divorce my wife if she forced me to buy miller chill in the first place. then if she drank the IPA (how does she even like IPA if she likes miller chill?) before the diarrhea beer, i honestly dont know what i would do.
    08-04-09 10:15 AM
    I hate that my wife thinks she's gonna lose weight because she bought 1% milk and "Lite" salad dressing...and yet continues to eat like a horse!

08-04-09 02:39 PM
    i absolutely HATE old, rude people. just took a call from a 94 year old woman too old and stupid to drive (obviously, because i was filing a claim for her one car accident in which she hit a pole for no apparent reason) who was a total b***h the whole time i talked to her. she constantly interrupted me, she repeated the answer to every question (literally) 3 times each because she thought i was stupid and then at the end of the call she hung up on me before i could finish saying thats everything i need.

i hate her and i hope she dies in a fiery car crash sometime very soon. say what you want about me, you didnt hear this woman.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 08-04-09 at 03:39 PM.
    08-04-09 03:37 PM
    I hate when I'm out with my friends dancing. Some guy [who thinks he's the next Chaning Tatum (sp?) from Step Up] starts dancing up on me with his pathetic excuse for dance moves. Then begins to follow me to the bar and to my table like he's gonna get some.

08-04-09 04:12 PM
    Hey Robo-One!!!

Go AARP!! Young people suck!

08-04-09 04:24 PM
    i got no beef with you woody!

im just talking about the beligirent old people who have no business even talking on the phone, much less driving a 2 ton buick/cadillac/rolling death machine.

and they ask you to repeat yourself constantly and before you can finish repeating the question, they interrupt you with the answer. it's like theyre too stupid to understand what your saying immediately so they ask again (even tho they heard the question because you dont have to finish asking again) AND too stupid to not interrupt people because it should be obvious to anyone with half a normal functioning brain that it's rude to interrupt someone. right? if im wrong, by all means correct me.

btw, someone interrupting me is my biggest pet peeve, it makes me want to break their jaw so its wired shut for 6 months.

but ESPECIALLY the mean ones. i really have no problem wishing death upon these people and i feel no remorse at all. they're already on their way out, why do they feel they need to take some innocent pedestrian with them?
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 08-04-09 at 04:41 PM.
    08-04-09 04:33 PM
    I hate that this might get ugly...
    08-04-09 04:38 PM
    its just been a bad day and the worst callers i get are the old ones.

id take an irate person over an old person that has no idea whats going on any day of the week.

i hate my damn job so much.
    08-04-09 04:48 PM
    I hate that my new laptop has Windows Vista and it doesn't cooperate well
    with Desktop Manager at all. I hate f'n Windows Vista!!!!!
    08-04-09 05:23 PM
    i hate microsoft in general for more reason than just vista (but it is one of the reasons)
    08-04-09 05:24 PM
    I hate that I'm thinking of selling my Bold.
    08-04-09 05:31 PM
    i hate that i dont even have enough money to pay my bills tomorrow, yet im thinking about the new stuff i want (like a bold for example)

i hate my carrier only offers the curve and the pearl.
    08-04-09 05:36 PM
    its just been a bad day and the worst callers i get are the old ones.

id take an irate person over an old person that has no idea whats going on any day of the week.

i hate my damn job so much.
    Yeah...well, that's still a lot of hatred to carry around. I guess you plan on being young forever (there's a lot of hatred of old people seems). That was an evil thing to say (the death in flames comment), and it makes you no better than the old person you hate. That "old person" is on a phone, miles away and obviously not in their right mind. You're "young" and so much more "together", but yet you (the young, together one) fall apart. If you live to get old, you will be **** on wheels, no doubt.

There are ignorant, irate young people, who don't have a clue as to what's going on. So, don't make "age" the issue.

Young folks are a trip.
    08-04-09 05:47 PM
5,861 ... 8182838485 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD