I hate Ed Hardy clothing and the way it makes "men" look like they're wearing blouses.
    ^ Best post of the day!
    07-14-09 01:10 PM
    I hate that I was born in Tupelo, Mississippi. Glad my family decided to move to California when I was 9.

just like elvis! except he went to memphis i guess.

i hate memphis for stealing elvis from MS.
    07-14-09 01:12 PM
    I hate Ed Hardy clothing and the way it makes "men" look like they're wearing blouses.
    they dont really look like blouses to me, just ridiculous. if you want to be "cool" go get a tattoo and regret it the rest of your life like everyone else. its like the new emo or something, being super-manly but still looking like a girly boy pansy.

i especially hate the ed hardy hats.
    07-14-09 01:14 PM
    Umm I wear ed hardy shoes and almost got a hat to match them! Yall stop being big ole haters!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 01:16 PM
    just like elvis! except he went to memphis i guess.

i hate memphis for stealing elvis from MS.
    My grandparents (who used to sing for a living) used to watch Elvis sing at the local radio station when he was a little kid. My dad has an old black n' white picture of my grandpa lifting Elvis up on a wooden crate so that he could reach the mic. Good stuff...
    07-14-09 01:17 PM
    Umm I wear ed hardy shoes and almost got a hat to match them! Yall stop being big ole haters!
    Yeah...your a chick Ambs. Ed Hardy looks decent on girls. It makes guys look like little pretty boys.
    07-14-09 01:20 PM
    Yeah...your a chick Ambs. Ed Hardy looks decent on girls. It makes guys look like little pretty boys.
    ^Next best post of the day.
    07-14-09 01:22 PM
    they dont really look like blouses to me, just ridiculous. if you want to be "cool" go get a tattoo and regret it the rest of your life like everyone else. its like the new emo or something, being super-manly but still looking like a girly boy pansy.

i especially hate the ed hardy hats.
    I love my tats.
    07-14-09 01:26 PM
    I hate that there might be an argument in this thread.
    07-14-09 01:28 PM
    I hate that someone might possibly have Ed Hardy tats. Lol
    07-14-09 01:32 PM
    My grandparents (who used to sing for a living) used to watch Elvis sing at the local radio station when he was a little kid. My dad has an old black n' white picture of my grandpa lifting Elvis up on a wooden crate so that he could reach the mic. Good stuff...
    thats awesome. alot of people hate on elvis but i like him, he was a great entertainer.

i went to tupelo recently and it was crazy. i think the last time i went was like 3 years before that, it has blown up in a small amount of time. lots of good looking women.
    07-14-09 01:35 PM
    I love my tats.
    i was just joking. whats the point in having clothes with tattoos on them? because you're (understood you, no one in particular on this forum) too much of a wuss to get a real one?
    you'll probably spend the same amount of money.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 07-14-09 at 01:38 PM. Reason: i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings!
    07-14-09 01:37 PM
    Well meridian sucks! I would catch that place on fire if I could!!

i just spoke to one of my company's customers from meridian on the phone and they just said almost word for word the exact same thing. she said she wanted to burn it to the ground.

weird...
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 07-14-09 at 02:08 PM. Reason: nosaeR
    07-14-09 02:07 PM
    i was just joking. whats the point in having clothes with tattoos on them? because you're (understood you, no one in particular on this forum) too much of a wuss to get a real one?
    you'll probably spend the same amount of money.
    I gotcha, no worries

I hate tuxedo tshirts, and Crocs
    07-14-09 02:21 PM
    I hate that I'm having issues finding something to hate right now.
    07-14-09 02:29 PM
    I gotcha, no worries

I hate tuxedo tshirts, and Crocs
    do you mean you have tuxedo shirts and crocs tattooed on you?

thats pretty awesome...

s7ar, you can hate me if you need to. ill insult you if it makes it easier.
    07-14-09 02:38 PM

s7ar, you can hate me if you need to. ill insult you if it makes it easier.
    I don't hate anyone, homie. But you can insult me if there's something you want to say. Hahaha!

I (opposite) hate that I haven't had to pull my battery in almost 15 days.
    07-14-09 02:43 PM
    I don't hate anyone, homie. But you can insult me if there's something you want to say. Hahaha!

I (opposite) hate that I haven't had to pull my battery in almost 15 days.
    oh no, nothing bad to say about you... yet. haha!

i was just trying to be a helpful harry.
    07-14-09 03:07 PM
    oh no, nothing bad to say about you... yet. haha!

i was just trying to be a helpful harry.

Everything's cool, then.
    07-14-09 03:09 PM

Everything's cool, then.
    i hate that everythings cool! man we gotta get some more hating practice in.
    07-14-09 03:14 PM
    I Hate Iphone Users, Bb-f.t.r!

07-14-09 03:22 PM
    I hate when people think they are "fashionable" because they bought a Sean John t-shirt. It's a freakin t-shirt!!!

Ed Hardy looks decent on girls. It makes guys look like little pretty boys.
    That's why real guys wear Ned Hardly:

07-14-09 03:29 PM
    I hate that T.K. Burger (awesome place here in So Cal) doesn't take debit/credit cards... You have to hit up an ATM machine if you're not carrying cash.
    07-14-09 03:33 PM
    I hate that T.K. Burger (awesome place here in So Cal) doesn't take debit/credit cards... You have to hit up an ATM machine if you're not carrying cash.
    i hate those places too, we've got a lot of resaurants like that in my area.

no paper trail... thats the kind of restaurants im talking about.
    07-14-09 03:41 PM
    i just spoke to one of my company's customers from meridian on the phone and they just said almost word for word the exact same thing. she said she wanted to burn it to the ground.

weird...
    I told you that place sucks! Go there and see for yourself. You only a couple hours away from complete ****!

07-14-09 04:16 PM
5,861 ... 6566676869 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD