I hate the lack of hate I'm looking at here! FML, FYL, in fact FEL!
    Ok....I get it now.
    07-12-09 04:25 PM
    I hate that I can't talk to a certain someone. FYL!
    Wow....thanks....

I hate that today feels like "International Crap on Jason Day".
    07-12-09 04:40 PM
    I hate I forgot to bake a cake.
    07-12-09 04:49 PM
    i hate being poor all the time.
    07-13-09 09:44 AM
    I hate when a coworker asks you to cover for him a second Monday in a row and then when you ask him to cover for you he is suddenly unavailable
    07-13-09 09:56 AM
    I hate cooked carrots!
    07-13-09 02:45 PM
    I hate signatures that have links to blogs..that are dead, not updated and just generally a failure. Give it up and go and do something else.
    07-14-09 01:34 AM
    I hate that I missed "International Crap on Jason Day."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 08:49 AM
    Wow....thanks....

I hate that today feels like "International Crap on Jason Day".
    I hate that you knew exactly who I was talking about. I didn't mean for it to come off so harsh! I just miss talking to you THAT much! Get your bb back soon! FML

07-14-09 10:22 AM
    I hate that you knew exactly who I was talking about. I didn't mean for it to come off so harsh! I just miss talking to you THAT much! Get your bb back soon! FML
    My Tour is on backorder status. Probably won't get it til' Friday or Monday.

Sprint does this every time! They underestimate the demand for the BB's they release and people get screwed. I ordered mine at 8am (telesales opens at 7am) on release day....and my order is on "backorder status". That's just effin' ridiculous.

I HATE SUPPLY AND DEMAND!!!!
    07-14-09 10:52 AM
    I hate signatures that have links to blogs..that are dead, not updated and just generally a failure. Give it up and go and do something else.
    I hate snobby brits
    07-14-09 10:54 AM
    My Tour is on backorder status. Probably won't get it til' Friday or Monday.

Sprint does this every time! They underestimate the demand for the BB's they release and people get screwed. I ordered mine at 8am (telesales opens at 7am) on release day....and my order is on "backorder status". That's just effin' ridiculous.

Your backorder status will change, trust me. Monday isn't going to happen. I say by Thursday tops.
    07-14-09 10:57 AM

Don't lie Jason, you hate supply. Your feelings on demand belong on another thread.

07-14-09 10:59 AM
    I hate that JayBay hasn't gotten his damn BB yet! I hate backorder with a passion right about now!
    I hate that I'm about to be at the airport and go through a bunch of bulls**t just to get my bag in checkin and be able to go to the box of smoke and have a cig.
    I hate that I am going to miss my best friend and boston a lot!
    I hate that I can't get my tour till a little after august when I get my deposit back!
    I'm in a really hateful mood and I hate that!

07-14-09 11:03 AM
    p.s. I hate WAP! FTBS!

07-14-09 11:04 AM
    I hate that it appears to have been a slow morning in here, and I have nothing to say on 99% of todays topics.

where is everybody?
    07-14-09 12:37 PM
    i hate living in mississippi.
    07-14-09 12:41 PM
    I HATE mississippi also and I hate that ill probably be going there within a couple of weeks! Ew.

07-14-09 12:44 PM
    yeah at least im in jackson, its not too bad living in the city.

there are alot of other places i would prefer.
    07-14-09 12:46 PM
    Jackson is way nicer than meridian...that's where ill be going! You'll be close by!

07-14-09 01:00 PM
    I hate Ed Hardy clothing and the way it makes "men" look like they're wearing blouses.
    07-14-09 01:02 PM
    wee! never been to meridian and havent really heard anything about it but its mississippi so i already know what its like.

my parents live in natchez and let me tell you, that town is the shiz. you should check it out if you ever get the chance. everyone is very relaxed especially when it comes to drinking. ill leave it at that.

sorry to threadjack 1 2.
    07-14-09 01:03 PM
    Well meridian sucks! I would catch that place on fire if I could!!

And we aren't thread jacking bc we hate MS!

07-14-09 01:07 PM
    Don't lie Jason, you hate supply. Your feelings on demand belong on another thread.
    Yeah, like my strong demand for pork products....Mmmmmmmm...pork products...

Your backorder status will change, trust me. Monday isn't going to happen. I say by Thursday tops.
    Maybe...maybe not. My order is still processing and if it doesn't ship today, I won't get it til' Friday or later.

I hate that I was born in Tupelo, Mississippi. Glad my family decided to move to California when I was 9.
    07-14-09 01:08 PM
    sorry to threadjack 1 2.
    I don't mind threadjacking. It's drama and fighting that I hate. Lol
    07-14-09 01:09 PM
5,861 ... 6465666768 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD