Ok guys, don't hijack 1 2 MaNy's thread!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 10:47 AM
    Sorry 1 2! I be nice! Want cookiehs?

07-01-09 10:48 AM
    crs I would offer him a beer instead...he seems to like beer!
    07-01-09 10:55 AM
    oh whoops! Here 1 2! *hands him beer from TBL* you want a cookieh think?

07-01-09 10:57 AM
    I hate that having two external hyperlinks in your CB signature is cause for such concern that a forum "moderator" feels the need to send you a message saying you've breached a MAJOR rule in the Terms of Service. Give me a break. I've seen worse...
    07-01-09 11:05 AM
    Like mine with a couple words 2 font sizes too big? I hate when that happens.

07-01-09 11:09 AM
    I hate that "Kangaruex" is mis-spelled; 'ruex' rhymes with Cruex; and no one cares to correct it...
    I hate when "Kangaruex" and "Trackball Lights" frequenters bring their "IM for public view" banter to other threads and pay no attention to the OP as if what they say is so important we'll all be just so happy to read their stuff...
    I hate that I'm probably the only member who feels this way and that I don't have enough aluminum foil to wrap up in for adequate protection from the flaming I'm about to get...
    I hate to have to tell you this:

If you decide to enter the TBL or any other "clique" thread, then you accept the terms and conditions, which are not usually spelled out, but most definitely implied. You can't go back and talk about them. Also, why the hatin' on someone's screename...just for the heck of it? Yes, folks will flame you and rightly so.

07-01-09 11:13 AM
    TBL is nothing... Someone go to Tom's Hardware: Hardware News, Tests and Reviews and post in the forums in the "Old Men and Woman's Club". I dare you, and I won't protect you... Just go say hello......
    07-01-09 11:16 AM
    Jef and SSB and Amber.....thank you guys I'm smiling now! I'm on my phone so can't quote

07-01-09 11:17 AM
    Don't worry about quoting, unnecessary... But if you are smiling, my work is done...

...*remembers that he rode off into the sunset, hope that no one asks how he got back so fast*...
    07-01-09 11:18 AM
    You know the more I read that, the more ticked off I get. Bumble, sorry my lady got creative with her name, but who the are you to be hating on it. Shut the pie hole and get over yourself!

07-01-09 11:19 AM
    Nor could I edit....SBB I meant ha

07-01-09 11:20 AM
    how did you get back so fast jef?

07-01-09 11:21 AM
    Wolfie, calm down... It's OK...

...*shoots Wolfie with an elephant tranq or 6, calls in team to carry him back to the bar*...
    07-01-09 11:22 AM
    I hate you Jef!

07-01-09 11:23 AM
    I hate that having two external hyperlinks in your CB signature is cause for such concern that a forum "moderator" feels the need to send you a message saying you've breached a MAJOR rule in the Terms of Service. Give me a break. I've seen worse...

Yeah...lol! That's why I deleted mine altogether. I don't like getting "chilly" PMs from mods for "signature violations".

07-01-09 11:24 AM
    I hate that Bumble is jealous of "our crew" and was greeted in a pleasant manner when he/she came into TBL. And I really hate that its none of his/her business how our dear Kanga chooses to spell her sn!!!! Wtf is a "bumblebounce?" Anyway!!!

07-01-09 11:28 AM
    Yeah...lol! That's why I deleted mine altogether. I don't like getting "chilly" PMs from mods for "signature violations".

I mean seriously... Seems a lot of them have let this new found power go straight to their over-inflated heads.

Oh, and I hate Joe Jackson. I'm sure everyone hates this disgusting self-promoter. Geeez...
    07-01-09 11:30 AM
    Who cares what a Bumblesbounce is, it's spelled right. That's all that matters!!!

I hate forum mods who let their "power" go to their head.

07-01-09 11:30 AM
    I hate it when StarScream is in my head!
    07-01-09 11:31 AM
    I hate the 30 second rule...
    07-01-09 11:32 AM
    And I hate, I Hate I HATE PETER PAN! [/Captain Hook]
    I hate when people personally get blasted for all to see and jump in on. I have said many a thing myself which wasn't popular opinion. For the record, I have had nothing but great interaction with him on threads.

Just my unsolicited 3 cents worth. *shrug*

I hate it when StarScream is in my head!
    I hate how Jef's Hobbes avatar is an exact replica of how I dance in real life...
    07-01-09 11:33 AM
    I've said plenty of stupid / angry / unpopular things... I know what you mean...

As for being blasted, most of what was said didn't even cause a sting I'm sure... If I had an actual problem, I'd have send a PM.
    07-01-09 11:35 AM
5,861 ... 5354555657 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD