I hate it when ur stuck on the bus or subway...especially bus on a hot day and the person next to u really really smell.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 06:08 AM
    I hate it when people do to reply to the post directly above them.

Wow! you just contradicted yourself...BAD!

No it's not!

*crouches behind sarcasm*
    Waaaa....hahahahahaha!

I hate college. Glad I'm graduating this year(the exams part of college, everything else is great)
    I was gonna say.....

College days were some of the best I've had in life. Well...what I can remember of it anyway.
    06-26-09 01:36 PM
    I hate how all of a sudden everyone jumped on the "I love Michael Jackson" bandwagon after they found out he was dead. No one gave two s***s about him a few days ago. In fact, most people hated the guy.

People are tools...
    06-26-09 02:15 PM
    I really hate when recruiters **** you around. This consulting firm flew me out for a round of interviews 2 weeks ago. I went from "well the next time we can bring someone onboard would be July 15, I'll call you on Tuesday around lunchtime" to (almost a week later) "oh I know I owe you some feedback but I can't tell you anything until a budget meeting happens on Monday... we're not sure if we're hiring for this position now or in 2-3 months" to (today, almost a week later) no calls, no e-mails, no nothing.

Just let me know one way or another already.
    06-26-09 04:18 PM
    I hate that we have some extremely bitter people in the world.
    06-26-09 05:22 PM
    I hate being the only 1 home and you notice you are completely outta toilet paper .....after you are done you stuff .

I also am starting to hate people complaining that their wireless provider is charging them $xx.xx amounts on their contracts .....
    Come on already YOU signed the contract and agreed to the rates . I didn't see a gun to my head on the last time i signed a contract
    06-26-09 06:06 PM
    I hate being the only 1 home and you notice you are completely outta toilet paper .....after you are done you stuff .

I also am starting to hate people complaining that their wireless provider is charging them $xx.xx amounts on their contracts .....
    Come on already YOU signed the contract and agreed to the rates . I didn't see a gun to my head on the last time i signed a contract
    That combination squat/waddle you do while your searching around is called "The Moon Floss Shuffle".
    06-26-09 06:22 PM
    I hate that I always fall for the women I cant ever have and dont know why I do...
    06-28-09 03:22 AM
    I hate people who don't know how to spell or construct a proper senetence. Why do people feel the need to rush their posts onto the forum without proof-reading them? I understand an occasional gaff or mis-spell but there are some posts where it is obvious the person has no concept of how to utilize the English language.
    06-28-09 11:11 AM
    I hate human drones (aka - "Sheeple"). You know...the ones that follow the rest of the herd and have no ambition to think freely out of fear that they may upset the herd.

Don't be scared. Free thinkers are the ones who display brighter colors.
    06-28-09 02:12 PM
    I hate that BBM keeps clearing itself....losing all my conversations and their history! WTF??

06-29-09 08:17 AM
    Yeah, I hate it when I'm on BBM with one of my CrackBerry friends, and the next thing I know, I've lost my Woody. Err, well you know what I mean.

06-29-09 09:16 AM
    I hate that BBW flipped me off!!

06-29-09 09:29 AM
    I hate people who don't know how to spell or construct a proper senetence. Why do people feel the need to rush their posts onto the forum without proof-reading them? I understand an occasional gaff or mis-spell but there are some posts where it is obvious the person has no concept of how to utilize the English language.
    I hate that when that great point is pointed out we get flamed for making that point.

06-29-09 09:50 AM
    I hate that when that great point is pointed out we get flamed for making that point.

Great point.
    I hate that people think how they appear with their written word means very little. If chronic language bunglers don't think communicating competently is important I wonder why I should think what they say is important.

*puts on aluminum foil suit*
    Last edited by bumblesbounce; 06-29-09 at 02:09 PM.
    06-29-09 10:44 AM
    I hate when my boss says "we" but really means me. Just tell me what the heck you need and stop trying to pretend we're going to be doing it together.
    06-29-09 12:02 PM
    I hate it when people "ghetto type". I'm patient enough to handle bad grammar, but when folks type stuff like "Bleeeeeeeeeeee dat yo!" or Ya hrrrrrrrd me?!", my brain trembles and my hands shake.
    06-29-09 12:29 PM
    I hate gross amounts of PDA.

I hate hearing the birds at 4 am!

I hate when people are angry with one of my coworkers and they take it out on me.

I hate people who tell you the same stories over and over and over again.

I hate that we seem to have more "hates" than "loves"!
    06-29-09 06:58 PM
    I hate when old people get in my way at the grocery store when I get off work. J.C., if you are retired can't you get to the grocery store a little earlier? What have you been doing all day? Taking a nap?

I hate when people throw cigarette butts on the ground. The world is not your ashtray! Keep your butts to yourself!

I hate monkeys.

I hate when handicapped symbols are painted onto the parking spots instead of there being an actual sign. In the winter time, you just have no clue.

I hate that MTV has sucked major @ss for over 20 years now.

I hate that I can't manage my money worth a cr@p.

I hate my job.

I hate knowing I'm lucky to have a job.

I hate that ColorWare has had my Blackberry for almost two weeks now and I just found out today they are "running a few days behind".
    06-29-09 09:11 PM
    I hate that all the Verizon fanboys have their Tours pre-ordered already and us Sprint people don't even have an official release date yet!

!@%$!!!
    06-30-09 12:00 PM
    I hate that all the Verizon fanboys have their Tours pre-ordered already and us Sprint people don't even have an official release date yet!

!@%$!!!
    I hate it for you!
    But you will still get yours before me AND i hate that!!
    06-30-09 12:23 PM
    I hate the 10 character posting limit on this site.

Why can't I just type "Congrats!" instead of having to type "Congrats! 10char"?
    06-30-09 01:28 PM
    I hate the 10 character posting limit on this site.

Why can't I just type "Congrats!" instead of having to type "Congrats! 10char"?
    Congrats!!

^that works.

But on another note...I hate when someone bbms me and i just don't even want to talk to that person!
    I also hate when someone says cya but you know damn well you are going to see them.
    Last edited by thinkamp; 06-30-09 at 02:00 PM.
    06-30-09 01:57 PM
    Congrats!!

^that works.
    oh yeah, duh. I hate when I can't count to 10. "Congrats!" = 9, "Congrats!!" = 10!!! woohooo!
    06-30-09 04:10 PM
    I hate this guy...

Cancelled WoW Account Meltdown*Video

Did he really just try to shove that remote up his rear end?
    OMG I almost peed myself watching that! My son totally flips out like that when I cut off his WoW (only as far as I know he doesn't try to shove the remote up his ****)!
    06-30-09 05:31 PM
5,861 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD