I hate that my Otterbox Defender case collects dust on my trackball

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 09:03 AM
    I hate warm beer...

06-18-09 11:10 AM
    I hate ambush blind dates/fix-ups as part of a group event.
    I hate when one constantly refers to himself in the 3rd person.
    I hate when someones 3rd person name goes from 'Justin' to 'Juice'.

And I really hate when someone says "The Juice doesnt play bocce ball until he is finished with his chicken speidini"

*slits wrists in bathtub*
    06-18-09 12:45 PM
    LMAO!! Don't do it Mavis...Juicer aint worth it!! Noooooooo!!!

06-18-09 02:40 PM
    LMAO!! Don't do it Mavis...Juicer aint worth it!! Noooooooo!!!

Oh, rest assured, I DIDN'T!

The Mavis doesn't play nice with that type
    06-18-09 02:44 PM
    Check your PM...hit me

06-18-09 03:00 PM
    I hate that our power is out here.

06-19-09 11:01 AM
    I hate how I have a doctors appointment at 10am and its already 1015 and I haven't been helped yet. Ughh.

06-19-09 12:16 PM
    Wow! When did you join the Crips w00dy?

Don't you be set trippin' whitout yo gat foo!
    06-19-09 01:21 PM
    I hate traffic and every stupid jerkoff who thinks he owns the road and you have to watch out for HIM because he's more important than you.
    I hate pretty much everything and everybody so I'm gonna stop myself before I go off the deep end.

Basically I hate stupid people that use no common sense, don't think before they speak and always have something to say.

06-19-09 05:53 PM
    I hate how it takes days to load cached stations on Slacker...
    06-19-09 05:54 PM
    I hate that I'll only get 4 hours of sleep, before rising to go to work.
    06-20-09 12:53 AM
    My CB rant...

I hate that this site has gotten so big. I hardly recognize anyone anymore. I liked it way better when it was a smaller group of members. I also miss a lot of the OG members that don't visit anymore because of the recent barrage of new members with attitude problems. *cough*...Storm Troopers...*cough*

I hate it when CB members who are very helpful and deserve a lot of respect are overlooked when it comes to certain opportunities.

I hate it when certain members are celebrated for their super large collection of junk posts (especially the ones who rack up 4,000 posts in less than 6 months)....."Congratulations to Joe Blow on his new status of Forum Spammer of all Forum Spammers!!!"

I hate that Kevin doesn't post on the forums as much as he used to. I used to love it when he'd drop in and be social for a bit.

Ok...I'm done now...*steps down from soapbox*
    06-20-09 03:57 AM
    I hate the pain in feeling today because did a running face plant into my gravel driveway yesterday. Ouch!

06-20-09 06:08 AM
    I hate the pain in feeling today because did a running face plant into my gravel driveway yesterday. Ouch!

Ouchie! I hate that you hurt yourself!
    06-20-09 06:10 AM
    My CB rant...

I hate that this site has gotten so big. I hardly recognize anyone anymore. I liked it way better when it was a smaller group of members. I also miss a lot of the OG members that don't visit anymore because of the recent barrage of new members with attitude problems. *cough*...Storm Troopers...*cough*

I hate it when CB members who are very helpful and deserve a lot of respect are overlooked when it comes to certain opportunities.

I hate it when certain members are celebrated for their super large collection of junk posts (especially the ones who rack up 4,000 posts in less than 6 months)....."Congratulations to Joe Blow on his new status of Forum Spammer of all Forum Spammers!!!"

I hate that Kevin doesn't post on the forums as much as he used to. I used to love it when he'd drop in and be social for a bit.

Ok...I'm done now...*steps down from soapbox*
    ::::clears throat profusely::::
    Here Here!!!

Wait, that didn't help my post count one iota. Just Dang!
    06-20-09 06:29 AM
    ::::clears throat profusely::::
    Here Here!!!

Wait, that didn't help my post count one iota. Just Dang!
    Lol. You know whats funny? There was a member here a while back (can't remember his name) that racked up over 6,000 posts in like 3 months. Yes boys n' girls...thats 70 posts a day!

Someone started one of those "congrats" threads for him in Off Topic and almost every person that posted in it either made fun of him, or flamed him. That was one of the most entertaining threads I think I've ever read.

I checked out that dude's posts and it was just him basically saying "Try pulling your battery" 6,000 times. I'm not sure what happened to the guy...he went MIA soon after his "congrats" thread was closed. Lol
    06-20-09 11:48 AM
    I hate smelly feet.
    You hate my feet then.

I hate that I am not in the swimming pool that is in the backyard of the house that I am in right now.
    06-20-09 02:00 PM
    You hate my feet then.

I hate that I am not in the swimming pool that is in the backyard of the house that I am in right now.
    I hate that people tell me they have smelly feet. EWWIE! haha
    06-20-09 02:12 PM
    I hate that my kid came home for 1 night & now she's leaving again for 3 more nights.

I hate that the dentist "fixed" my old fillings 2 weeks ago & my teeth still hurt.

I hate that its humid as he77 today.

I hate that the squirrels ate another one of my favorite plants this morning.

I hate that I have to work tomorrow.

I hate that I can't time travel

06-20-09 02:24 PM
    I hate that the squirrels ate another one of my favorite plants this morning.
    Strawberry, shame on you hating the squirrels!
    06-20-09 03:31 PM
    I work in a Telus store... I hate customers who arrives at the store and the first thing they say it's: I want to get your BEST DEAL...

okk, like I wanted to give you the worst one!
    06-20-09 03:36 PM
    I HATE that I stepped wrong off a step and twisted my ankle the wrong way I am in so serious EF'N pain!

06-20-09 08:02 PM
    Let's compare notes...LOL

06-20-09 08:28 PM
    I hate squirels too....tree rats!

06-20-09 08:33 PM
5,861 ... 4849505152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD