I sincerely hate racists. Everything about them.

On a lighter note, I hate it when people repeat any statement in the form of a question i.e. "So you hate it when people repeat statements in the form of a question." Isn't that exactly what the **** I just said!
    Do you REALLY hate it when people repeat statements in the form of a question?
    Last edited by thinkamp; 02-26-09 at 02:26 PM.
    02-26-09 02:14 PM
    -I hate slow people who drive in the fast lane.

-I hate people who can't drive in the rain or at all for that matter (especially here in AZ).

-I especially especially hate people who drive on there phones but can't focus on what's going on in front of them. Come on! If I can do it why can't you?

Most of my issues are driving related if you haven't noticed
    Amen Brother!

I hate drivers who pass on the right
    BMW drivers? you know who you are....
    seriously, there should be some kind of driving etiquette test if you want to buy a German car.
    02-26-09 02:24 PM
    I sincerely hate racists. Everything about them.

On a lighter note, I hate it when people repeat any statement in the form of a question i.e. "So you hate it when people repeat statements in the form of a question." Isn't that exactly what the **** I just said!
    I can see where that might tick some people off, but just so you know, repeating what someone said back to them is a common technique used many therapists to teach people how to communicate better. When you repeat something back to the person, you are acknowledging that you were listening and that you are interested enough in what they are saying to make sure you understand exactly what they meant.

So, I guess what I�m saying is, try to be a little more tolerant of these people, they may actually be showing you respect by letting you know they really care enough about what you are saying to make sure they get it right.

Then again, they may know you hate it and are doing it just to pi$$ you off. ...which of course is a legitimate thing to hate.
    02-26-09 02:32 PM
    I can see where that might tick some people off, but just so you know, repeating what someone said back to them is a common technique used many therapists to teach people how to communicate better. When you repeat something back to the person, you are acknowledging that you were listening and that you are interested enough in what they are saying to make sure you understand exactly what they meant.

So, I guess what I�m saying is, try to be a little more tolerant of these people, they may actually be showing you respect by letting you know they really care enough about what you are saying to make sure they get it right.

Then again, they may know you hate it and are doing it just to pi$$ you off. ...which of course is a legitimate thing to hate.
    Sooooo, how much iGanja have we been smoking today?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 03:24 PM
    Sooooo, how much iGanja have we been smoking today?
    Never more than the prescribed amount...

okay, sometimes a little more...
    02-26-09 03:29 PM
    I hate it when my cat vomits on the floor, then I step on the cold, slimy, hairy gelatinous mass the morning!
    02-26-09 03:34 PM
    I hate cats!

02-26-09 04:01 PM
    I hate SoCal natives who pose as Iowans. Especially when they mysteriously disapear from my BBM contacts.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 02-26-09 at 04:06 PM.
    02-26-09 04:02 PM
    I hate that Renee Zelwegger is considered a sex symbol.

02-27-09 02:11 AM
    I hate that Renee Zelwegger is considered a sex symbol.

I thought Roseanne Barr was a sex symbol lol
    02-27-09 08:47 AM
    I thought Roseanne Barr was a sex symbol lol
    She's an entire wingding character map.
    I hate that woman.

02-27-09 08:55 AM
    I hate Tuesdays
    Monday, at least I'm refreshed after the weekend
    Wednesday, it's hump day
    Thursday is pay day every other week
    Friday is, well, Friday
    There's no good reason to like Tuesday

God I hate you Tuesday!
    02-27-09 09:12 AM
    I hate when people feel the need to fill silence...like they are uncomfortable being alone with their own thoughts...

for example...I'm on the elevator with a complete stranger...you do NOT have to start a conversation with me! ....Just listen to the music and get off on your floor...

OR

another example...I'm in the public restroom doing "what I do"...and you come in and want to start a conversation with me....I don't want to talk to you while I am in my private place...lol...pee and push off!

I'm really not that mean...I am just uncomfortable with forced conversation and wierd small talk...too many akward moments...lol
    Last edited by MzSweetyPie82; 02-27-09 at 02:42 PM.
    02-27-09 09:55 AM
    I hate it when I go into the bathroom lookin' for some good conversation and someone tells me to "push off!".
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 02-27-09 at 01:30 PM.
    02-27-09 12:08 PM
    I hate the fact that when your job knows you have the day off but they still call/email you
    02-27-09 01:29 PM
    I hate it when I go into the bathroom lookin' for some good conversation and someone tells me to "push off!".
    LOLOLOLOL!!!
    02-27-09 02:41 PM
    I hate short-sellers on the stock market that speculate to drive the price of a stock down.
    02-27-09 03:52 PM
    I hate short-sellers on the stock market that speculate to drive the price of a stock down.
    I hate people that don't understand the market's based on speculation.

02-27-09 04:03 PM
    I hate people that don't understand the market's based on speculation.

Like I said, I hate the SHORT-SELLERS that create MOST of the speculation period.
    02-27-09 04:12 PM
    From the drive home this afternoon

I hate people who, after I let them in, do not thank me for my kindness. Bastards!
    I hate the urban crossing guards. There are crosswalks and pedestrian crossing signals for a reason idiots!
    02-27-09 05:00 PM
    Do you REALLY hate it when people repeat statements in the form of a question?
    Jokes eh!?

So, I guess what I’m saying is, try to be a little more tolerant of these people, they may actually be showing you respect by letting you know they really care enough about what you are saying to make sure they get it right.

You know I never thought about it in light, but it's one of those things that I almost involuntarily respond negatively to. I may give certain people benefit of the doubt..
    02-27-09 05:16 PM
    I hate to say it, but it's probably me.

I hate that Sting can't save the planet on his own, and I hate that he thinks he needs to.
    02-27-09 11:31 PM
    I hate that people never flush the friggin toilets especially the woman where I work and I hate that im always the one that has to clean that s**t up ( pun intended) hah
    Last edited by UncleSmurf; 02-28-09 at 12:14 AM.
    02-28-09 12:00 AM
    Amen Brother!

I hate drivers who pass on the right
    BMW drivers? you know who you are....
    seriously, there should be some kind of driving etiquette test if you want to buy a German car.
    You know its funny I just said that to myself the other day. I think all international drivers need to take a driving test and get a license for the States. Some people from other places like Canada for example (no offense to canadians) don't know how to drive down here. Some almost hit me the other day with B.C. Plates.
    I hate when people from other countries drive recklessly

02-28-09 01:29 AM
    I hate it when I go through a fast food drive-thru, give my order to the person on the other side they start repeating back and it sounds like Charlie Brown's freaking teacher talking. I ask what? Same waah wah wawa waahhh! I finally get irritated enough to just pull up to the window. I repeat my order and they act all affronted like I am the one who was speaking like Charlie Brown's teacher.

They say they've got it right... I get home and it's all frigged up anyway.

02-28-09 01:35 AM
5,861 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD