Just simply post what you hate:

I hate it when people chew with their mouths wide open. It makes me want to stomp on their foot under the table!
    csatch and peter9477 like this.
    01-27-09 08:43 AM
    I hate when there is a long line at the grocery counter and the lady in front of the line has about $5.00 worth of items and writes out a d@mn check for it.....grrrr.
    01-27-09 08:46 AM
    i hate granny drivers.
    01-27-09 08:53 AM
    I hate when people say "Can I ask a question?" Hello you did!!!
    01-27-09 09:01 AM
    I hate it when you are at the bank and the freakin' car in front of you is like a Barnum and Bailey clown car... 15 people in one car and they all need to make 3 transactions a piece. GO INSIDE!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 09:09 AM
    I hate when people say "Can I ask a question?" Hello you did!!!
    Hahahahahaha!!! That's awesome.

I hate that I choked on my coffe while laughing at that.
    01-27-09 09:19 AM
    I hate it when you get exactly what you wanted, and then realize maybe it wasn't what you wanted after all.

bbfan1040, byantika and shaleem like this.
    01-27-09 09:36 AM
    Just simply post what you hate:

I hate it when people chew with their mouths wide open. It makes me want to stomp on their foot under the table!
    I hate it when people chew with their mouths wide open. It makes me want to stomp their face into the ground.

Edited
    01-27-09 09:45 AM
    I hate cashiers who place my change on the counter instead of
    in my hand. I do not move until they do so.
    01-27-09 12:43 PM
    I hate it when people ask me "what's your special for today?" and every single customer asks you the same damn thing! The funny part is we have the same specials going on for past 3 months....dammit
    01-27-09 01:24 PM
    I hate when people say " There�s no such thing as a dumb question� want to make a bet!!!
    01-27-09 02:01 PM
    I despise it when I am sitting at a light to turn right and the smart person in front of me hesitates just enough so that when he turns the oncoming traffic's light then turns green and I am stuck waiting for an opening to turn.
    Last edited by 3addisons; 01-27-09 at 02:21 PM.
    01-27-09 02:19 PM
    I hate customer service people who hate their job and take it out on the actual customer. It's called "Get another d*mn job" Nobody really loves working at Wally World in the 3rd realm of hades. Suck it up and fake polite or move on.

Ammunet91 likes this.
    01-27-09 02:52 PM
    I hate when an ***** buys a corvette then drives 30 in a 45mph zone but then drives 90 on the friggin highway! and people wonder why I ride their @*$

01-27-09 02:57 PM
    I hate when an ***** buys a corvette then drives 30 in a 45mph zone but then drives 90 on the friggin highway! and people wonder why I ride their @*$

01-27-09 06:19 PM

01-27-09 06:51 PM
    I hate taking the bus during rush hour
    01-27-09 07:39 PM
    I hate people that think they are always right no matter what even when they're not!
    01-27-09 07:43 PM
    I hate when I use the bathroom and there is no toilet paper. Its very annoying.

01-27-09 10:15 PM
    I hate when people kiss the collective butts of people who hold more information than they do. On the flip side - I hate people who not only understand that knowledge is power, but use it in a ruthless manner.
    01-27-09 10:32 PM
    I really friggin' hate it when you go through the drive-thru at a fast food restaurant and they ask you"Would like a hot apple pie with that?" Did I order a freakin' hot apple pie?

I also hate it when you are at the drive-thru and you ask for ketchup, BBQ sauce, etc. And the employees act like they have to pay for each pack of condiment out of their own pocket. 1 pack of ketchup for a large fry? Even when you offer to pay for it some of them still act like you are asking for their first born.

01-28-09 01:36 AM
    I hate rude ppl. Its like what does it cost you to say thank you or hello when someone smiles&says hi.

I hate ppl who are such losers that they have to list everything they own&how much it costs in an effort to make you envy them.

01-28-09 02:36 AM
    I hate when people turn off their Cell Phones in the Theaters.

I hate people who are no balls to confront me/jealous and dedide to key my Coupe.

I hate Government passing laws like Fining you $10,000, Impounding your Car/Suspending your Lincense for SE7EN days for driving 50+ km over the speed limit!!!!

01-28-09 03:07 AM
    i hate people that can't take a joke, i hate the snow, and i hate nascar...
    01-28-09 10:54 AM
    I hate ppl who are such losers that they have to list everything they own&how much it costs in an effort to make you envy them.

oh you mean like "blackberry99bmw"???? HAHA!! i'm playin...
    01-28-09 10:59 AM
5,861 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD