I had to jump ship.-imageuploadedbycb-forums1414028549.354609.jpg
    Now I have an iPhone 4 that also has a broken screen but it works.
    I was tripping shrooms and raised my hand to high while listening to music and my ceiling fan hit it. Breaks my heart. The digitizer stopped working to, I know cause I couldn't use swipe to wake or call from speed dial or any other actions I know out of muscle memory. I wish I could show y'all a picture of this iPhone. The bottom right corner is smashed up and has a missing piece of glass and there is one crack that goes from that smashed section to the left bezel about an inch an a half from the top. It's easy to look through but still sucks. Lol. Eh, it was 70 bucks.
    I'm surprised that after a year of throwing my phone just bragging about otter box and using it while drunk countless times, something as simple as a left arm stretch broke my **** up.
    Although the shrooms made watching the screen die an interesting sight. It also reminded me of how ****ty things are for me right now. I lost my apartment, job, fiance, 2 good friends, and my car in 2 months. I feel like I've lost everything I've worked so hard to get to and the shrooms just intensified that feeling. Hell, I was replying to a text from someone whom was asking me if I could give her a ride to work. The reason I was holding my phone is cause I replied saying. "I don't have a car anymore". Life's really tough for me right now. You all enjoy your days though! I hope and pray that there is someone out there whom has lost more than me yet found happiness. That's the only thing keeping me going right now is the happiness I get from trying to better myself. I've stopped smoking marijuana and am focusing on my body weight and landing another factory job. I understand drugs and alcohol are childish and selfish but I'm trying to better myself now.
    My sister recently texted me saying she's depressed. First time I've talked to her in a year. We lost our mother 6 years ago October 2nd. Please pray for me and my siblings, we aren't close to each other anymore, we all just so happen to hit a long rough patch at the same time but separately.
    10-22-14 08:55 PM
    I hope the god you believe in smiles on you soon and helps you out of your situation. A job will help you to find some path to bettering yourself. Hope it all works out. And when you get back on your feet, you can get back to a BlackBerry....
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-23-14 05:55 AM
    Dude! Where are you located? I'm sure people could hook you up with some positive support services in your area.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and zephyr613 like this.
    10-23-14 06:14 AM
    Don't let it get to you, sometimes it seems like it's all piling up, but just take it one step at a time,and prioritize/chip away at the issue(s) one at a time.
    You may want to find someone you can talk to....
    Prayers and positive thoughts to you and yours.
    Hang tough man!
    10-23-14 10:00 AM
    My mother fought a lung disorder for most of her life. About six year ago, she ended up getting pneumonia. She had 10 percent of her lung capacity left and was put on a respirator. The doctors told her that they were going to give her a trache and she would be in a nursing home for the rest of her life and wouldn't be able to talk. She told them to remove the respirator and let her die. The doctors told us it would be minutes for her to pass. How ever it was a little over an hour. It was like watching a fish out of the water. Very bad thing to see. A year to the day of my mother's passing my father went into a coma, 10 days later he pasted.
    Everyone in this world has a story. Life is what YOU make it. You need to keep your mother alive by keeping her in your hart and remember the times you had the honor of being with her. My guess is that's what she would want. Keep your head up and keep on trying to better yourself. Good things do come to good people.
    Keep on keeping on!
    Carl Estes and zephyr613 like this.
    10-23-14 12:07 PM
    Hey remember. On your worse day your living like some one on their greatest day. Stay positive. Things will work out for the best as long as you have a positive mindset. It all depends on how you want to overcome the negativity in your life.

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-23-14 05:37 PM
    Jaydee, I've never truly believed except for a few months before her passing. I went to a Pentecostal church for a few months 2 times a week and then it happened. That has made me feel abandoned as far as a god goes.
    10-23-14 05:49 PM
    Dude! Where are you located? I'm sure people could hook you up with some positive support services in your area.

Posted via CB10
    Why do you mean by support services? Im in central Kentucky. Madison county but I'm not going to be more specific than that lol
    10-23-14 05:50 PM
    Hey remember. On your worse day your living like some one on their greatest day. Stay positive. Things will work out for the best as long as you have a positive mindset. It all depends on how you want to overcome the negativity in your life.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly!
    If life was EZ you would be just existing. The hardships will make you a better person and make you stronger. Life is a precious thing! Hard yes but precious. Nothing will hold one back for long if they want to better themselves.
    10-23-14 05:52 PM
    Why do you mean by support services? Im in central Kentucky. Madison county but I'm not going to be more specific than that lol
    My wife is from Clark County KY.
    I believe Singhere was referring to there is help out there for you. All you have to do is ask for it.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-23-14 05:58 PM
    Hey, I have a spare screen and body for a Q10 if you want I can swap it out for you I'm in the USA where are u?

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-23-14 06:17 PM
    Hey, I have a spare screen and body for a Q10 if you want I can swap it out for you I'm in the USA where are u?

Posted via CB10
    See good things happen to good people!
    If you need, I will pay shipping cost.
    Last edited by dphjeff; 10-24-14 at 07:44 AM.
    zephyr613 and Carl Estes like this.
    10-23-14 06:32 PM
    That would be greatly appreciated.
    10-26-14 08:28 PM
    Im kind of getting to like this iPhone. I appreciate all the support. If not physically but just helping me get through it with hope. This community is the best.
    10-26-14 08:29 PM
    PM igotberryfever and let me know.
    10-26-14 09:00 PM
    I messaged him a few days ago. Thank you all again
    10-28-14 09:20 PM
    I messaged him a few days ago. Thank you all again
    If it doesn't work out PM me and I will get you a new screen.
    10-28-14 09:49 PM
    Update! I got employed at the biggest factory in my small town. 12 hour shifts 6 days a week. 5-5am.
    Some of the things I have to do are too repetitive for my liking, and doing the same thing constantly is causing tons of blisters, I love working for long hours. Makes me feel like I'm doing something with myself.
    And a new lady I've been talking to, things are on the rocks with us getting together, but she has a 9 month old baby that brings smiles everytime I think about him. And she was there when my fiance, Annie, stepped out.
    Rachel asked for my phone number 3 days after my separation at mcdonalds. Exactly 1 month later she finally texted me. That was September 2nd since me and her started talking.
    Unfortunately my grand mother might not make it another 5 months, her beingbl my last bit of close family will be devastating, but she deserves to not be in pain anymore.
    Man, life is getting very complicated all of a sudden.
    I'm not looking for pity, I just like to talk about my ****. The more times I word it differently; the better I feel.
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-18-14 06:31 AM
    Congratulations on the new job! That's a great step forward for you. What are you making at the factory? What part are you working on?

Hard work definitely has its rewards, both mentally and physically (blisters notwithstanding). Plus the paycheck should help you get a new apartment and other things you need to build your new normal.

I hope things work out for you and Rachel. There's no rush there, you know? Hopefully you'll take the time to know if she's really right for you and you for her.

Enjoy work today!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    dphjeff and baarn like this.
    11-18-14 06:53 AM
    Update! I got employed at the biggest factory in my small town. 12 hour shifts 6 days a week. 5-5am.
    Some of the things I have to do are too repetitive for my liking, and doing the same thing constantly is causing tons of blisters, I love working for long hours. Makes me feel like I'm doing something with myself.
    And a new lady I've been talking to, things are on the rocks with us getting together, but she has a 9 month old baby that brings smiles everytime I think about him. And she was there when my fiance, Annie, stepped out.
    Rachel asked for my phone number 3 days after my separation at mcdonalds. Exactly 1 month later she finally texted me. That was September 2nd since me and her started talking.
    Unfortunately my grand mother might not make it another 5 months, her beingbl my last bit of close family will be devastating, but she deserves to not be in pain anymore.
    Man, life is getting very complicated all of a sudden.
    I'm not looking for pity, I just like to talk about my ****. The more times I word it differently; the better I feel.
    Nice to hear your working. Keep the faith in yourself and you will be fine.
    11-18-14 06:55 AM
    Always great when things are going up again.

The most pressing matter has been left out:

How's your BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 07:00 AM