after a while of sitting on the stoop, i forgot that i put my berry on my lap instead of my pocket and as i got up... BAM! She fell. it was like slow motion in the movies when someone falls from really high up and you know there's no saving him/her.

now its got the horrid scratches on the corner of it from the concrete. ='[ and i get my invisible shield in a couple of days. im so sorry i let you down, berry ='[ i feel like crap just looking at it
    06-16-08 08:07 AM
    It happens. I bought mine used, and someone really abused him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-08 08:26 AM
    happened with my pearl once or twice. i vowed to never drop my curve when i got it. made a habbit of putting it in the holster if im not using it (which isnt often ) get the rubber battery door from the CB shop, had i known it existed i would have ordered mine before last night. beats having to put a silicon skin on and it keeps ur berry from sliding when its on ur lap or table or what not.
    06-16-08 12:36 PM
    Dont worry, happens to the best of us. They're pretty solid phones and probably even half a dozen drops wont affect them...function-wise I mean. Of course one would want to be super careful and hope not to reach the half-dozen number in the lifetime of his/her BB
    06-16-08 12:50 PM
    I dropped mine too the same way a few weeks ago and it broke my heart I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to buff out or fill in small scratches on the screen.. Please let me know!

06-16-08 01:03 PM
    I have dented the top and bottom of my 8120 from dropping it onto tarmac. The mute button looks ugly now
    06-16-08 02:08 PM
    Hahaha the thought of finding a way to file or buff the scratches away but ehhh...

06-16-08 07:23 PM
    Im sorry that all of you have dropped your berries. I keep mine in my inside jacket pocket at all times. I buy shirts with pockets in them just for the purpose of storing my berry and not dropping it.
    06-16-08 07:28 PM
    What can I say.........?...!!!?........

Drop your berry's, but don't drop your selves!!!!!

06-16-08 07:32 PM
    What can I say.........?...!!!?........

Drop your berry's, but don't drop your selves!!!!!

06-16-08 07:33 PM
    I just ordered an OtterBox case lol
    06-17-08 05:21 PM
    I hope it work well after all.
    06-17-08 07:05 PM
    First is always the worst.
    06-17-08 07:08 PM
    OtterBOX is the best case I've found for my Curve. A little added bulk for a lot of added protection!

06-17-08 07:15 PM
    I second the otterbox, it offers the best protection.

06-17-08 07:28 PM
    Bummer on dropping your BB on her head!
    ouch!
    would be nice if there was something out there to buff scratches out. like we do on our cars..... hmmm calling all entrepreneur's !!!
    06-17-08 07:37 PM
    i have an 8830 for work and a 8330 that i just got today...
    the 8830 is a tank that i have dropped several times... only a few minor scratches & no problems.
    the 8830? feels very very.... fragile...
    im really afraid of what would happen to it if i were to drop it....
    06-19-08 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD