As per the title says, I dreamt of CrackBerry. lol (laugh all you want! :P lol)

I dreamt that I was at CB HQ (don't exist anymore) and I saw a sneak peek of the new site. It was probably due to having received a notification from Google+ of Android Central (here) yesterday night which resembles what Kevin showed previously and also saw somewhere that Kevin confirmed somewhere that he'd have a good night sleep and launch it the next day...(I may be wrong...) :P lol. Yeap.. those points made me dream of CrackBerry10! lol.

I don't know since when, but it's been long enough that I don't remember... CrackBerry became my number 1 most visited site on a daily basis. I visit this site more than Facebook! And I consider myself as a hyperconnected type of guy (thus the reason why I own a Z10 :P). For a long period, I remained as an unregistered guest who visits the site. Then I became a registered member, but never commented nor actively contributed to the community. Suddenly, more and more I tend to get involved... Yeap.. It's the community guys. I follow Android Central, WP Central, iMore and CrackBerry but somehow I prefer this one over the others.

CrackBerry and all of you rock!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-06-13 08:11 AM
    I remember when i got my PlayBook i would reach out to my PB and push that orange orb the moment i open my eyes in the morning, after a while i understood why its called "Crack"Berry, kinda brings out the BB addict in you and trust me, i work in a faith based drug rehab (really does work BTW), so i know all about addiction, and CB's got me hooked! Thank God its not hazardous!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-06-13 08:35 AM
    Haha! That's funny. xD Indeed it is "Crack"Berry lol!
    03-06-13 08:51 AM