I...wow...exploiting his dead mom like that...

a'ed up man...I know west was a **** but that that just as, if not more so, out of line...
    09-15-09 05:14 PM
    If you have the slightest clue about show business you would know that every question that is asked and everything that will be talked about has to be approved by the guest. He is right, his mother would be very disappointed.

Did you ever stop to think that this "Stunt" was planned? It is MTV.......

Did you fall for Ali G, M&M "Stunt"?
    Last edited by JoeyMoose; 09-15-09 at 05:24 PM.
    09-15-09 05:20 PM
    If you have the slightest clue about show business you would know that every question that is asked and everything that will be talked about has to be approved by the guest. He is right, his mother would be very disappointed.

Did you ever stop to think that this "Stunt" was planned? It is MTV.......
    I know the VMA **** was but **** leno...that was hella low
    09-15-09 05:23 PM
    Well "IF" it was real, than He deserved more than Leno gave him because he was out of line to run up there and rip the mic out of her hand.

He is and always will be a bratty child.....
    09-15-09 05:37 PM
    I know the VMA **** was but **** leno...that was hella low
    It was? That was a completely legit question of Leno to ask Kanye I think. Leno (just as many know) knows that Kanye has repeatedly said that his mother is the source of his inspiration. With that in mind; it was completely legit for Leno to frame the question in a "what would you think your mother would have said" kind of way.

Why are you saying it was "hella" low? Because she passed away? As hard as it may be to believe...he's not a little kid to be asked a question in that context and it be considered "not cool" of Leno to have asked.
    09-15-09 05:55 PM
    Don't we have enough Kanye threads? Lets close this one!
    09-15-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD