Don't get me wrong, I have never shied away from telling anyone who will listen how much I love my BB and all the amazing things it does, but I've been using a Curve 8330 for a while, and it finally got too backed up with all the apps I've been putting on it, it crashed on me hard, and I was told a while back I'd be getting a Tour through work. To say the least, that plan kind of fell through and I had remembered playing with an HTC Touch Pro a while back and it looked like a cool phone. I was able to get one for hardly any money, so I figured I'd be set, but it disappointed me at every turn. The battery life sucked, and the phone in general really just turned out to be more a somewhat cool 'toy' as opposed to a functional phone. Without me knowing though, the whole time I was using the HTC I was being way more mopey than usual, and while she didn't say anything, my girlfriend was noticing.
    All of a sudden, I got an e-mail from the person at work who handles employee's phones saying she had a Tour waiting for me on her desk! Needless to say, I was in at the office in less than an hour, set up in a few minutes, and back at home rebuilding the phone to my personal preferences. Finally, after seeing me acting more jovial around the house, my girlfriend told me just how down I'd been acting recently, proving that, while I never would have suspected it, it turns out my BB is much more of an addiction than I thought.
    I'll continue to use my phone on a regular basis, constantly flirting with the line between appropriate and inappropriate use, but I'll never question my relationship with a Berry again.
    09-16-09 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD