For Christmas I got an Android Eris well I was enjoying it, but last night my Eris took a swim I'm back on my 8330. And I kind of missed it. I love the Blackberry Messenger, and the OS seems to have had a decent update in that time.

What have I missed?

Regards,
    Java
    04-11-10 07:54 PM
    Well if its not an m series curve there is 5.0 for it released by boost
    Bbs now have phased out trackballs in favor or the superior trackpads. The tour is rumored to be rebranded as the bold since the tour and bold are pretty much the same. Wifi, trackpad, size, screen, keyboard, and RAM.

The storm 2 stock was recalled by rim for a screen update using silicone pads on the actuators

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 10:14 PM
    you missed us didn't you ?
    04-11-10 10:17 PM
    Welcome Home!
    04-11-10 10:51 PM
    I <3 my blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 12:38 AM
    I did miss you guys. Yes there are things I REALLY dislike about the Blackberry OS, but you know what, I've missed a lot of things about BB. I may see if I can sell my Eris and then get a Tour.
    04-12-10 09:21 AM
    That's what happened to me. I switched a Window Mobile phone for about a month and bought another BlackBerry. Any phone that doesn't support waking up from off to play its alarm and the ability to copy/paste isn't worth my time.
    04-12-10 12:28 PM
    haha,,,welcome back
    04-12-10 12:49 PM
    That's what happened to me. I switched a Window Mobile phone for about a month and bought another BlackBerry. Any phone that doesn't support waking up from off to play its alarm and the ability to copy/paste isn't worth my time.
    Funny you mention that, I set up my Eris to do that, (to be turned off but wake up when the alarm is triggered), and was late to work...
    04-12-10 02:17 PM
    So Android phones can turn themselves on for an alarm? Sounds like they haven't worked the bugs out yet.
    04-12-10 03:43 PM
    Welcome Back!
    04-12-10 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD