I know all of you CBers out there have something you are fed up with. So here is your chance to vent. The floor is yours:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 11:09 AM
    Personally, I can't stand when the mods change the wording on some of my posts. B/c I think I can come up with some pretty witty stuff.

01-30-10 11:43 AM
    I love CB.

01-30-10 01:34 PM
    I hate it when ppl make useless threads (like this one)...... Not being rude just telling my opinion

01-30-10 02:09 PM
    I hate how people are so quick to tear someone a new one for asking a question, especially when they're new and don't fully understand how things work. They come here for help, not to be called stupid or to be made to feel that way. Shouldn't we be supportive and help rather than be bullies and scare them off? That's my .02

01-30-10 02:13 PM
    I gave up on CB years ago. Back in the 70's they were a great way to get a heads up on traffic, speed traps, accidents, weather a hundred miles away, all kinds of things you might want to know about while out on the road. Was a way to meet other drivers, find out where they were heading to/from, give you somebody to talk to. Then the general public started piling on, and it was ok for a while, but now it really doesn't serve any purpose these days. We all got cell phones, cellular broadband, satellite radio, can get music, talk to people, get live reliable traffic and weather updates. I still have one, but usually leave it turned off anymore, too much noise.
    01-30-10 02:15 PM
    I hate when webmasters can't build a site.
    To the CB webmaster, your Haiti banner is blocking the CB drop down menus and I can't get into the full menu because as soon as my mouse hits the banner the drop down menu goes away. DUMB! And when the drop down menu hits other elements it doesn't stay on top, it is covered by the other elements (like pictures on the site)
    Other than that, I love CB. Free Wallpaper and Ringtones for everyone!
    01-30-10 02:49 PM
    I gave up on CB years ago. Back in the 70's they were a great way to get a heads up on traffic, speed traps, accidents, weather a hundred miles away, all kinds of things you might want to know about while out on the road. Was a way to meet other drivers, find out where they were heading to/from, give you somebody to talk to. Then the general public started piling on, and it was ok for a while, but now it really doesn't serve any purpose these days. We all got cell phones, cellular broadband, satellite radio, can get music, talk to people, get live reliable traffic and weather updates. I still have one, but usually leave it turned off anymore, too much noise.
    East bound and dowwwwn,
    Loaded up, and, truckin'.
    We gon-na do what they say can't be done.

Breaker 19, breaker 19, what's your 20?
    "Uhhhh 4."
    01-30-10 03:08 PM
    I hate when webmasters can't build a site.
    To the CB webmaster, your Haiti banner is blocking the CB drop down menus and I can't get into the full menu because as soon as my mouse hits the banner the drop down menu goes away. DUMB! And when the drop down menu hits other elements it doesn't stay on top, it is covered by the other elements (like pictures on the site)
    Other than that, I love CB. Free Wallpaper and Ringtones for everyone!
    That's what I'm saying Bigduece! Just certain stuff that peeves you. Everyone can't be 100% happy all the time about everything.

01-30-10 03:24 PM
    01-30-10 04:50 PM
    I know all of you CBers out there have something you are fed up with. So here is your chance to vent. The floor is yours:

I'm sick of BlackBerry vs iPhone and Verizon vs AT&T.

01-30-10 06:06 PM
    I'm sick of BlackBerry vs iPhone and Verizon vs AT&T.

Oh, C'mon, ya gotta chuckle when a comparison commercial comes out, the party that gets owned fires back with a lawsuit that is quickly discouraged, and then comes out with an ad campaign totally irrelevant to how they got owned in the first place.

And as to comparisons, that's life. Outside of kids being spoiled by getting 'Participation' trophies, in real life, only the lead dog's view changes.

01-31-10 02:20 AM
    Bawhahhahahha pwn3d this thread

I get really sick of people double posting threads. And I get sick of people of being firefighters when the flames begin for stupid double post.

01-31-10 08:22 AM
    Oh, C'mon, ya gotta chuckle when a comparison commercial comes out, the party that gets owned fires back with a lawsuit that is quickly discouraged, and then comes out with an ad campaign totally irrelevant to how they got owned in the first place.

And as to comparisons, that's life. Outside of kids being spoiled by getting 'Participation' trophies, in real life, only the lead dog's view changes.

I'll tell you this much, I will never use ATT or Verzion just due to those ads. To little kids screaming at each other from across the playground. Stupid childish games. And verzion is the lesser of the 2 evils, IMHO.

01-31-10 08:26 AM
    East bound and dowwwwn,
    Loaded up, and, truckin'.
    We gon-na do what they say can't be done.

Breaker 19, breaker 19, what's your 20?
    "Uhhhh 4."
    Came from a family of truckers. I still got a CB. It's great on long trips. My handle is Cuddles. Maybe we'll cross paths someday!
    01-31-10 08:31 AM
    I hate how people are so quick to tear someone a new one for asking a question, especially when they're new and don't fully understand how things work. They come here for help, not to be called stupid or to be made to feel that way. Shouldn't we be supportive and help rather than be bullies and scare them off? That's my .02

100% agree with you

01-31-10 09:19 AM
    100% agree with you

STFU and try a search first.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

01-31-10 09:29 AM
    Oh, and morning Mom! How is yah today?

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

01-31-10 09:31 AM
    I don't like when random people that I have never 1. talked to 2. helped or 3. meet in OT try to add me as a friend on CB.
    01-31-10 10:22 AM
    I don't like when random people that I have never 1. talked to 2. helped or 3. meet in OT try to add me as a friend on CB.
    ...... Now I'm gonna add you!!!

Lol, jokin

01-31-10 12:38 PM
    STFU and try a search first.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

yea, about that. no i wont thanks.
    01-31-10 03:16 PM
    yea, about that. no i wont thanks.
    Keys in landscape mode?

01-31-10 03:19 PM
    I hate the fanboys who attack you in packs of 20 if you don't bow down to their carrier. Also (not going to say any names), I can't stand some of the mods here. They (only a few of them) are just as childish and self righteous as the fanboys.

All that stuff I can deal with though. The main reason I don't frequent CB as much as I used to is because of how uninteresting the blogs & podcasts have become. Seems like they don't even try anymore.
    01-31-10 04:11 PM
    I hate the fanboys who attack you in packs of 20 if you don't bow down to their carrier. Also (not going to say any names), I can't stand some of the mods here. They (only a few of them) are just as childish and self righteous as the fanboys.

All that stuff I can deal with though. The main reason I don't frequent CB as much as I used to is because of how uninteresting the blogs & podcasts have become. Seems like they don't even try anymore.
    I try but never achieve. Hence the little blue pill, thanks Pfizer!
    01-31-10 04:45 PM
    VZW reps on cb. They need a support group. Or maybe a telethon.
    01-31-10 05:23 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD