Ok i know i am addicted to crackberry and i am ashamed of myself for addmitting it, but i can't help it as its like being a crack addict which makes me feel like i am being doped up all day long.

I want more of my crack freebies and i want more crack so much more that i may explode my BB.
    05-20-09 08:16 PM
    Funny very funny

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 08:17 PM
    blackberry app world is full of fun stuff! Browse away!

05-20-09 08:19 PM
    05-20-09 08:23 PM
    No please not rehab again, the last time i was addicted to a crack website. They made me leave for days on end and ignored my thoughts on the matter.

I fell into massive withdrawl symptoms that i came here instead to fix my addiction with crack websites, but i failed to get MORE then I need.

My bb is under massive addiction from crackberry apps and its foundation of addicts.

I am not ready for Rehab i tell ya, i am not ready and you can't make me go....
    05-20-09 08:33 PM
    I'm always searching on the launcher. Can't say I spend every waking hour on it. But I definatly hit it up as much as I can.

05-20-09 09:16 PM
    Congrats on the addiction. It only gets worse...

05-20-09 09:30 PM
    Ok i know i am addicted to crackberry and i am ashamed of myself for addmitting it, but i can't help it as its like being a crack addict which makes me feel like i am being doped up all day long.

I want more of my crack freebies and i want more crack so much more that i may explode my BB.
    You're so dirty.
    05-20-09 09:34 PM
    You can find every thing under the sun here and then some happy cracking.
    05-20-09 09:47 PM
    Lol. I am also addicted.

05-20-09 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD