12-25-08 11:28 PM
31 12
tools
    I am a very new user of the BlackBerry. So new that I have never even touched one a day in my life. I always wanted one but never got the chance and this year I finally got one. My Storm came to me on the 20th of this month and I ordered it on the 19th. I was really bummed when I found out Verizon was backed up and that they told me they will try to get it to me by the 26th but it wasn't looking so good. Well what a surprise it was when I got it overnight and so soon. And adding to this I have not been able to keep my hands off of the darn thing. And I cannot stop visiting CrackBerry forums! I get so much useful information for my BlackBerry and I here on these forums. I really do not know what it is about my Blackberry that puts me in a state where all I can think about is BlackBerry. I never thought a phone could be like this. I mean the BlackBerry can have my whole life crammed into it and that freaks me out. But, like a true addict, I want more and more and there is no end. I am sure that I am not the only one...
    12-24-08 03:35 AM
    Well admitting it is the first step =D

Welcome to the club though.
    12-24-08 03:36 AM
    Admitting this is the least of my worries. And thank you.
    12-24-08 03:38 AM
    Lol, you are not the only one who feels this way about their BlackBerry! I sleep with my Storm in its cradle staring at me waiting for me to pick it up and start using it. It's ridiculous how I have it with me everywhere and I'm constantly on it checking emails, sending IM's, texts. I'm also glad that I found this site because I can pretty much find anything I need to know about my BlackBerry.
    12-24-08 03:39 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 03:48 AM
    Well I warn all of my friends once they pick up a blackberry they won't be able to go back to a regular phone. You had your warning. Its not too late to take it back before the addiction grows. He he.

12-24-08 03:54 AM
    I know! The Storm is my first BlackBerry and smartphone and, like you, I can't stop playing with it!

12-24-08 05:34 AM
    and for a second i thought i was the only one. The storm is my first Blackberry and i got it just three days ago and i dont think it has left my hadn since. I could NEVER go back to a regular phone! My girlfriend gets jelous cause i pay more attention to it than her HAHA! I love crackberry!
    12-24-08 05:54 AM
    Trust me the joy won't pass: ice had mine since November 14 and it is as good and fun as when I first bought it!

12-24-08 06:02 AM
    I am a very new user of the BlackBerry. So new that I have never even touched one a day in my life. I always wanted one but never got the chance and this year I finally got one. My Storm came to me on the 20th of this month and I ordered it on the 19th. I was really bummed when I found out Verizon was backed up and that they told me they will try to get it to me by the 26th but it wasn't looking so good. Well what a surprise it was when I got it overnight and so soon. And adding to this I have not been able to keep my hands off of the darn thing. And I cannot stop visiting CrackBerry forums! I get so much useful information for my BlackBerry and I here on these forums. I really do not know what it is about my Blackberry that puts me in a state where all I can think about is BlackBerry. I never thought a phone could be like this. I mean the BlackBerry can have my whole life crammed into it and that freaks me out. But, like a true addict, I want more and more and there is no end. I am sure that I am not the only one...
    Don't worry you in good company lol.
    12-24-08 06:25 AM
    You sum up my thoughts perfectly. I've just been asking so many people at random -- people I know of course -- whether they had a BlackBerry or not so I could add them to my BlackBerry so I could message them whenever.
    12-24-08 06:30 AM
    Well I warn all of my friends once they pick up a blackberry they won't be able to go back to a regular phone. You had your warning. Its not too late to take it back before the addiction grows. He he.

This person speaks the truth. I was addicted to my first (8830). Now, I'm more addicted
    as ever. But, I don't drink or do drugs, but still feel like an addict none the less.
    Lol
    12-24-08 06:38 AM
    Me too dude. I have .75 and am waiting for the next ota update. I freaking just dreamt that it came out and I installed it. In my dream I checked my version after the install and it was .82! I went back to the ota app and this time it said .83 official was available if I pay. It was a crackberry nightmare!

12-24-08 06:45 AM
    Hi My name is kar200 and I am Berryholic.

Same story here...first blackberry with storm since 2 weeks and only new in the crackberry forums.
    12-24-08 07:13 AM
    I have to admit I'm addicted too just got my storm a few days ago and I can't stop messing with it even if I'm not getting emails or texts I'm just holding it lol I think its normal!
    12-24-08 07:21 AM
    Although I'm a lurker (for now), I can't get enough of my blackberry and this darned website. Crackalicious...
    12-24-08 08:32 AM
    Welcome to the addiction! Hi, my name is Alan, and I've been addicted for about 3 years now..... lol
    12-24-08 08:50 AM
    I too,am a BB addict.....lol.I cant stop messing with it,checking this site,e-mails,texting ect...
    12-24-08 08:52 AM
    I know exactly what you mean. If I were 15 and still living at home I'm sure convos would go something like this:

Mom: "Miiiiiike???"
    Me: "Whaaat?"
    Mom: "Why don't you go outside and play?"
    Me: "I'm busy!"
    Mom: "Are you touching your Storm again?"
    Me: "LEAVE ME ALONE MAAA!!!!"
    12-24-08 08:54 AM
    Although I'm a lurker (for now), I can't get enough of my blackberry and this darned website. Crackalicious...

What he said!
    12-24-08 09:12 AM
    I agree - I was a lurker for about two months - I finally got my storm. And it is pretty sweet. I don't know if I am addicted to the phone or these damn threads more...
    12-24-08 09:15 AM
    I've been addicted since 2002 or 2003, but this Storm has taken it to another level.
    12-24-08 09:55 AM
    My name is Rich and I'm a Blackberryaholic! I go to sleep too with mine as a clock, BUT if I wake up in the night, I check it for emails before I go back to sleep.
    12-24-08 10:08 AM
    Also my first BB I got it on Nov 21 and have never spent more time playing with any other phone. I also spend many hours on Crackberry, It has helped me learn most of what I know. Thanks to all of you for the help!
    12-25-08 05:14 PM
    I got my Storm, my first BB, in November and never thought I'd love a phone so much!! I love having an "excuse" to touch it... like when an email or call comes in. Such a lovely little thing....
    12-25-08 06:50 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD