Ok I got issues....first paddygirl I am one of those "happily married" but I don't conversate with anyone more than wife. In fact I don't bombard the contacts that I have with BBM because I don't want to be confused with the "I'm married but lets get personal." kind of guys.

Anyways...it is 12:35 in Wisconsin....both my 'Berry's are on the couch beside me...Star Trek Voyager is on (blame my mother) and here I sit typing on CB.

Just saw a BB Storm commerical....the one where the Storm is on a table face down e and the guy picks it up...picture goes black....and he says "Whoa!"
    Last edited by Jedi_Blackberry; 10-14-08 at 01:31 AM.
    10-14-08 12:39 AM
    not for nothing....but that sounded like a rant...awsome name by the way.
    10-14-08 01:06 AM
    not for nothing....but that sounded like a rant...awsome name by the way.
    It wasn't supposed to be. I meant to post it in a thread that was already started, but because I have id10t problems I somtimes screw up.

Thanks!
    10-14-08 01:16 AM
    so where you at?
    10-14-08 01:19 AM
    Wisconsin. U?
    10-14-08 01:23 AM
    maine. most of the people on here i end up chating with are from out west.
    10-14-08 01:24 AM
    Like, it would be better if you guys pm each other instead of letting everyone know your business. Just something to think about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 01:25 AM
    Like, it would be better if you guys pm each other instead of letting everyone know your business. Just something to think about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What???

What business have I put out there? I was trying to respond to post by paddygirl16. I posted incorrectly
    10-14-08 01:30 AM
    maine. most of the people on here i end up chating with are from out west.
    I had an Air Force friend who was from Bangor, Maine.
    10-14-08 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD