I'm cool with what it does now! ANY advances in its technology is jsut icing on the cake...just my opinion...have a wonderful day, I know I will

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 12:30 PM
    07-24-10 12:33 PM
    What was the point in starting a thread on this? Could have easily dropped this post somewhere in the OS6 area.
    07-24-10 01:26 PM
    I ain't either!
    07-24-10 01:30 PM
    What was the point in starting a thread on this? Could have easily dropped this post somewhere in the OS6 area.
    What was your point in replying to it.. Just let
    the the guy/gal be happy and express his Berry love!! Too many haters on this forim to begin with~ (and whiners too :| )

07-24-10 01:39 PM
    My point was to get him to do some searching for threads like this (there are many) before posting. In fact, there is a poll going on over in the OS 6 forum asking if people are going to jump ship or not if their devices don't get the new OS.
    07-24-10 01:43 PM
    What was your point in replying to it.. Just let
    the the guy/gal be happy and express his Berry love!! Too many haters on this forim to begin with~ (and whiners too :| )

ditto ditto
    07-24-10 02:13 PM
    07-24-10 02:38 PM
  9. T
    I'm cool with what it does now! ANY advances in its technology is jsut icing on the cake...just my opinion...have a wonderful day, I know I will

Couldn't have expressed it better myself!
    07-24-10 04:48 PM
    Searching a forum is a little like trying to find one red apple in a basket of green ones. While blindfolded. That is why most people either avoid them completely or just start a new thread since it's the lesser of 2 evils. Then they get yelled at and never look at forums again, leaving them populated by bitter elitist haters. This is true of all forums. One of the biggest problems with society. World hunger, then this.

I'm not leaving BlackBerry either!
    07-24-10 06:32 PM
    To discuss. As this is a discussion forum. Try not to over think or over analyze while you do all your spiraling out.

07-26-10 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD