I am located in the direct path of Irene I hope to get good photos and videos with my new bold. I will post them as they come in. I am in a 7 story masonary and steel building so I should be safe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 12:43 AM
    Hey CrackBerry Addict,

Stay frosty my friend and i hope will see you back on the forum !

Good Luck and GOD Bless you man, that Hurricane will be BAD.
    08-26-11 12:50 AM
    Giving us a crackberry exclusive lol

funnykindel likes this.
    08-26-11 01:00 AM
    Be safe, being from South Florida and witnessing Andrew, Katrina and Wilma, I can certainly say that I feel for you. Good luck and God Bless...
    08-26-11 01:20 AM
    Sweet, can't wait to see the pics
    08-26-11 01:26 AM
    I'm in college in Baltimore. Supposed to get a bunch of rain, but nothing too crazy. Keep us updated!

08-26-11 01:34 AM
    i wil definitely like to see our own i-report here..lol
    08-26-11 01:45 AM
    There is a thread in Gen'l Discussion, but wanted to ask here since you have several Irene postings. Any favorite on your screen?
    08-26-11 09:03 PM
    Be safe, being from South Florida and witnessing Andrew, Katrina and Wilma, I can certainly say that I feel for you. Good luck and God Bless...
    im from miami too. good luck my friend. stay safe.
    08-26-11 09:28 PM
    bahhahahaha. irene is going to be a piece of cake. im from chas, sc and have been through about 30 tropical storms/hurricanes in my life thus far and this one is barely worthy of the worry yall are exerting on it lol. you'll mainly just get a lot of rain and wind and debris... nothin too major

regardless, stay safe. dont go outside. DONT GO OUTSIDE.

and if winds do kick up beyond 50mph, duct tape huge "X"s across your large windows...
    08-26-11 10:31 PM
    I'm in miami too..Good luck and make sure to stay away from any windows..
    08-26-11 10:33 PM
    Be safe, hope everything turns out okay for those on the east coast.
    08-26-11 10:38 PM
    Waiting on Irene to arrive!
    08-26-11 10:39 PM
    im on Long Island. and my town (islip) is pretty much going to be the first town to get the storm on the south shore. good luck and godbless everyone.
    Last edited by Spydaz; 08-26-11 at 11:24 PM.
    08-26-11 11:21 PM
    spydaz Im from Nassau LI, they had some evacuations south of me in my town. Im on the south shore as well. I'll be working in NYC tho. Stay safe bro (or sis) and stay inside.
    08-26-11 11:33 PM
    bahhahahaha. irene is going to be a piece of cake. im from chas, sc and have been through about 30 tropical storms/hurricanes in my life thus far and this one is barely worthy of the worry yall are exerting on it lol. you'll mainly just get a lot of rain and wind and debris... nothin too major

regardless, stay safe. dont go outside. DONT GO OUTSIDE.

and if winds do kick up beyond 50mph, duct tape huge "X"s across your large windows...
    It is all media hype for sure. Not sure if you are old enough to remember hurricane Gloria from '85, but this storm is on that same level at least for long island.

Best part is there is no water, gas, batteries or flashlights anywhere to be seen here. I can't imagine what would happen if there was a cat 3 to hit us! Mass confusion to say the least!
    08-27-11 05:16 AM
    No media hype here this storm is causing havoc on the entire east coastline

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-27-11 11:09 PM
    hope u r ok
    08-29-11 09:23 AM
    Dont worry to miss this hurricane... The inability of the world to manage the global warming (especially china, USA and some other countrys with there ignorance and its priority for unbraked industrial productivity) will provoke a lot of more similar (or stronger) hurricanes in your part of the world... You will get your chance to shot some photos... Maybe you will see flying neighbors, lovely flash floods, cute crying children, romantic destroyed landscape... Cant wait for it...

09-10-11 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD