I stumbled upon a trailer for a new movie from Peter Jackson titled District 9. It looks really cool and if youre feeling curious, check out D-9.com you wont be disappointed. The corresponding links, Multi-National United, and phone number given, 866.666.6001, all have to do with the movie. It reminds me of Cloverfield in that there is much (fake) info available about the movie. I called the mumber and after a few prompts was able to make a recording about "unauthorized non-humans" in my area. The voice on the other end stated that it may be used in the movie!! Just for the record, the message I recorded was, "Hi my name is Chris from Astoria and I think I have a non human in my bed." Lol.

From Wired.com;
    District 9

Stay with it: After 48 seconds of documentary-style interviews with people expressing concerns about recent immigrants, the money shot hits hard: spaceship! An alien interrogation ensues, but by now an intriguing framework sells the idea that this won�t be your ordinary special-effects-crazed monster movie.

Gallery: Best Summer Movie Trailers of 2009 | Underwire | Wired.com
    07-08-09 01:35 AM
    this is the best advertising for any product i think ive ever seen. the site is really entertaining, ive been on there a few times and theres always something new to find. havent called the number tho, ill have to try that.
    plus the trailer looks pretty awesome.
    07-08-09 09:07 AM
    this is the best advertising for any product i think ive ever seen. the site is really entertaining, ive been on there a few times and theres always something new to find. havent called the number tho, ill have to try that.
    plus the trailer looks pretty awesome.
    There is tons of stuff to keep you entertained, I found a map with reported sightings, it actually was dotted with locations from where callers to the 866 number called in. If you click on the marker you can listen to the recordings. Also, I found the blog of "Christopher" who is an alien resisting MNU. He is actually quite articulate and exposes many injustices inflicted upon the non-humans. It all adds up to one very interesting movie.
    07-08-09 09:19 AM
    they make it seem very believable, i hope the movie lives up to the hype.

i think peter jackson is just presenting the movie, not directly involved. am i right? i only have access to certain sites while im at work and cant go check it out.

i think the director is some no name guy about to break out, i think his name sounds foreign but i could be mistaken.
    07-08-09 10:34 AM
    Yeah, it seems Peter Jackson is producing this movie and everywhere on the intertubes is chatter of hoping that this flick lives up to the hype.

Here is a link to the newest trailer debuted tonight on Attack of the Show.

07-08-09 10:46 PM
    damn. that looks awesome.

and damn. olivia munn is so hot.
    07-08-09 11:09 PM
    Yeah, she is so ultra fine, and she sknows her gadgets!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD