I loved it!
    06-14-08 06:09 AM
    I'm going to see it today

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 06:20 AM
    A good, summer popcorn movie and I enjoyed the scientist comic relief. A little "CGI soup" in the battle scenes but the sound is fantastic. Don't leave before the credits roll!
    06-14-08 06:31 AM
    I will check this out.
    06-14-08 07:32 AM
    A pretty good summer movie. I always like watching Norton's movies and this one had some great nods to the tv series. But I have to admit that the 'Hulk smash!' line had me LMAO. Reminded me of Vader's 'NOOOOOOOO!' cry at the end of SW Ep3. It was kinda cool watching Iron Man and Hulk back to back as I did yesterday.

06-14-08 08:19 AM
    It was a good summer movie and I always like Norton's stuff. I was LMAO at that 'Hulk smash' line, though. Reminded me of Vader's 'NOOOOOOOO!' at the end of SW Ep 3. There were some nice nods to the TV series, though.

06-14-08 09:34 AM
    Yeah I want to get in sometime next week to see it. I'm glad its getting good reviews.

06-14-08 10:05 AM
    We loved it too. Has had pretty mediocre press here but if u go in with no major expectations then ull be v pleasently surprised.
    I too loved the nods to the TV series-did u see Bixby on the tv screen? And keeping Lou Fs voice for the Hulk was genius!
    Norton is fantastic and its great to see him in such a roll. I know he's had fallings out about the final edit though. Loved the ending (won't do Spoiler).

Can't wait for the other Superhero movies out in next few yrs Xmen Origins Wolverine (don't know time scale for Magneto),Thor,Iron Man2, Capt America and of course The Avengers movie (tho that's a way off yet).

06-14-08 09:05 PM
    RELOAD!

*slams empty drink on bar*

Belts it back.

RELOAD!

The above still has me laughing.
    06-15-08 10:14 PM
    i liked the old hulk being the security guard at the college.

oh and the VERY end right before the credits! but it had me confused, if anyone wouldn't mind me spoiling the end kind of, not really spoiling it just ... stark confused me.
    06-16-08 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD