I know this sounds stupid but I have seen some people that treat their blackberries so horrible, I have a Blackberry 9930 and I have a screen protector, case and holster for it. I may take care of mine a little too much but I have seen someone that's dropped theirs on the floor and the screen cracked, some have scratches or have threw them on the floor or at the wall. How well do you treast your blackberry?
    10-08-11 08:29 PM
    People are nuts if they don't take good care of, not only a berry, but a smartphone in general. The cost of these things and the information on them should be reason enough. I'm friggin anal about mine!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 08:43 PM
    I don't abuse it but I don't baby it either. Naked for me, some marks on the battery door but that's from taking it in and out of the pouch.
    10-08-11 08:55 PM
    I'm like you I treat my 9650 like a gold bar from Fort Knox. I have a screen protector, Otterbox(commuter series) on it and a 9000 case to fit perfect. It looks like it did when I purchased it a week after it was released. Same with my PlayBook. I think I also have a slight case of OCD
    10-08-11 10:05 PM
    I treat mine 9650 like a dirty $lut and somehow it takes it and doesn't mess up. That and the keyboard are the only things RIM has over apple

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 10:59 PM
    I admit, my 9900 has full protective gear on it. I have a 2 piece hard case and screen protector for it.

About a week and 1/2 ago, it fell out of my pocket onto the sidewalk . Needless to say, my heart skipped a beat. I looked at it lying on the ground <the front part of the case had come off, exposing the front part of the BB>..and NOT A SCRATCH on the BB itself (thank G-D). Just the case had been scratched...and the screen remained unscathed.

Needless to day, the case and protector saved my BB from damage and I'm glad I had them.
    10-11-11 10:58 AM