I have a few friends with BB, that always comes to me with every question they have about their BB. I love helping but of course I don't know everything. Heck I've learned everything I do know right here. Now as soon as they ask me a question I say " Have you checked CB". I think they should put some kind of CB advertisement in every bb manual. So do you find yourself telling people about CB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-08 10:35 PM
    I have a few friends with BB, that always comes to me with every question they have about their BB. I love helping but of course I don't know everything. Heck I've learned everything I do know right here. Now as soon as they ask me a question I say " Have you checked CB". I think they should put some kind of CB advertisement in every bb manual. So do you find yourself telling people about CB?

every bb should just come w/ cb short cut already installed.
    03-31-08 12:51 AM
    I agree it should be included in the OS

03-31-08 12:54 AM
    I don't know anyone with a BB off CrackBerry. I recommend it to phone shop staff though.
    03-31-08 05:45 AM
    Had a couple friends sign up. Besides all the good information, items for sale and help it's free to join. The price is CB best selling point.

03-31-08 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD