1. T
    I get a lot of topic reply notifications (from CB and other boards), and I have them set up so the text of the message appears right in the email itself. I usually read them right away and delete them immediately from both mailbox and handheld. Only the emails from friends/family/loved ones stay on the message list longer in case I want to re-read them and until I decide whether or not to save them. I'm also constantly clearing my call log. Even though I use keyboard locking features, I guess I'm always afraid I might accidentally call back the last person in the call log and not know it. How often do you clear your messages and/or call log? Riight away? Daily (or nightly)? At longer intervals?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-10 06:31 AM
    Messages get cleared as they are read and answered. Few are saved for more than a day or two in the message folder.

Call log is never cleared. I call some numbers often and like the convenience of seeing them in the log.

05-08-10 09:18 AM
    I clear both out every night or every other night. I do save texts and the call log from my "special friend." I know this phone has tons of memory, but I like to keep my phone kinda empty.

05-08-10 10:46 AM
    Call logs immediately. Messages immediately unless they are actionable and uncompleted.
    I don't text (dumb form of communication IMO) so that is a non issue.
    05-08-10 07:09 PM
    I delete my messages everyday. Call log never.
    +1

10 Char
    05-08-10 08:07 PM
    I actually don't clear anything out anymore since I got the 9700. When I had the 8300 I usually cleared out messages everytime I was done reading and/or replying to what I needed. Otherwise the phone clears them out after 15 days which is what I have it set up as.

05-09-10 09:52 AM
    I clear up things as I need them. All emails that arent needed get deleted the second I read them...texts from certain people get deleted daily while others I keep forever.
    05-18-10 09:16 AM
    I save all text messages for 3 months. Unless they are in a saved messages, go in a different folder. Call logs are kept as well, I don't delete them. Emails are deleted the most. I only keep important ones.

05-19-10 02:57 AM
    Call log never gets deleted, text messages never get deleted, and emails that I have read and no longer need get deleted immediately. I do alot of business on my phone so messages, emails and calls need to remain for quick reference.
    05-19-10 07:43 AM
    I delete my messages right after I read or reply too them Call log never.
    05-19-10 08:07 AM
    I clear out messages periodically throughout the day as conversations end, usually by the end of the night my SMS log is empty. E-mails I clear out as I no longer need them, they don't hang around for more than a couple days. I probably delete my phone log out once a week or so, depends on if I think about it or not.

I even close out BBM chats at the end of the night, and every few days I'll delete the message log on the FB app. I even clear out the browser data cache almost every day.

I don't want my BB to get loaded down with messages and junk that serve no purpose after I'm done with them!
    05-19-10 09:14 AM
    Messages deleted as soon as they are read, and call logs daily
    05-21-10 04:20 PM
    I delete every thing at the end of the day. It's my way of starting the next day fresh lol
    05-21-10 05:08 PM
    I never delete anything on my phone... i have the system delete everything after 15 days... but i back up the phone every 7... so i always have a backup of any email/txt/phone call that was ever place on my phone for like 2 yrs...
    05-24-10 02:50 AM
    lol i delete calls as soon as i hang up and i delete text and such right after a reply is sent lol idk im weird like that and always have been since i was 14
    05-24-10 02:57 AM
    lol i delete calls as soon as i hang up and i delete text and such right after a reply is sent lol idk im weird like that and always have been since i was 14
    Is your phone password protected? did someone get a peak inside your phone once and get you busted?
    05-24-10 02:58 AM
    I'm pretty OCD so I clear everything constantly all day long. I don't leave emails hanging around unless I need it truly, texts get deleted pretty much 2-3 times a day, bbm's are cleared once I know convo is over, my cache is cleared all the time, call log at least every 2 days as I don't talk too often. Am I forgetting anything? LOL
    "Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."-Anonymous.

I like this one...I like to think I tried and tried again...wish you could have seen me trying!
    07-09-10 07:05 AM
    I don't clear anything. I want to see how long I can go on my torch without deleting anything.

04-17-11 10:44 AM
    Never on both. Syncs Outlook also

04-17-11 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD