Sold my z10 on Monday. Trying to position myself to getting a z30. Wow, what a difference between blackberry and iPhone. First of all, something that may seem so simple, but I miss my LED light !! When I had my blackberry, my notifications were all turned off and I know if I get a message or email because of the flashing light. No such luck with iPhone, no LED, then to download a ringtone is another hassle. Guess after 10+ years of bb I'm pretty much used to the OS. They VK on the z10, while still getting used to it, I felt id type better on it than that of the iPhone as well. Although I prefer my PK any day . So maybe I take this phone back to att within my 14 days if I can't get a trade here for what I posted over at the market place. Maybe get the 9900 to get me through another month or so till these new bb devices come out and see what att will have. Passport, classic...etc.

Sent from iPod 5, using CB Forums
    08-08-14 04:43 AM
    I do like the fact that you have the option on CB app to start viewing threads from the "last posted". I don't care for the amount of apps available as I'm not a gamer or app guy. I may have a total of 15 apps.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    08-08-14 04:55 AM
    I don't care for the amount of apps available as I'm not a gamer or app guy. I may have a total of 15 apps.
    That's about the average.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 05:19 AM
    That's about the average.

Posted via CB10
    On the flip side, about 2-3 of them are not available on bbw, so I have to download via amazon or snap. Lol. But within the next several months that will be standard once Amazon is officially incorporated for common use of apps.

08-08-14 05:27 AM
    On the flip side, about 2-3 of them are not available on bbw, so I have to download via amazon or snap. Lol. But within the next several months that will be standard once Amazon is officially incorporated for common use of apps.

MLB, chase bank, new york post , daily news, and a newspaper from Puerto Rico

08-08-14 05:28 AM

Yes agree. There's not much I want and cant get if I put my mind to it. The app gap is almost closed.

Posted via CB10
    MB64 likes this.
    08-08-14 05:32 AM