As many of us have waged war on our toilets because of these craveable little treats I often wonder why why eat so many sliders! So how many can you eat in one sitting? Spare the bathroom details please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 09:48 AM
    10 sliders with fries and a few chicken rings! But I have to be drunk!!

11-30-08 09:56 AM
    My record when I lived near a White Castle was 16 in one sitting, plus two orders of fries and a large milkshake. But I was in my teens then. Not sure that at 51, they'd even stay down even if I could cram them all in.
    11-30-08 09:58 AM
    10 is about what I can do minus the fries and chicken rings, thers gotta be someone that can do 20 here.

11-30-08 09:58 AM
    Imagine the person that has to clean Whities bathrooms!

11-30-08 10:00 AM
    10 with onion rings and a large drink. Rolf!

11-30-08 10:09 AM
    Their bathrooms were pretty much always clean. I think that's due to most of the pig outs happening in cars on the way home, or at home.

Somehow eating always sobered up my drunken friends.
    11-30-08 10:09 AM
    I've uh...never actually been to white castle. They didn't have them where I grew up.
    11-30-08 10:53 AM
    I've uh...never actually been to white castle. They didn't have them where I grew up.
    Not sure where you grew up strike but if you were down south in the United States there is a place called Crystals or something that's a knock off of white castle..kinda like McDowels instead of McDonalds in the movie Coming to America ..... Just let your soul glow!

11-30-08 11:00 AM
    I grew up in upstate NY. Waaay off :P
    11-30-08 11:07 AM
    Ohh man, me and the girlfriend were having this conversation today with her parents. I weigh in at 150 and when I was back home in july me and my buddies had a fatman contest at white castles. I downed my crave case and fries then snatched my buddies 26th burger from his hands and ate it. All I know is I love me some white castles and since I currently stay in florida with no castle or krystal burger anywhere close I try and get all I can when I have the chance. Thank god christmas is coming so I can down some more. Haha yeah I'm a fatty.

11-30-08 10:03 PM
    If I have the munchies- I can handle half a crave case.

12-02-08 12:17 PM
    No White Castle's down here but we do have Krystal's (I know, they don't compare)

I think I ate 10 once...then passed out with half of one stuck to the roof my mouth. Talk about nasty morning breath!
    12-02-08 12:24 PM
    15 or so pending on how drunk I am

12-02-08 12:31 PM
    I ate 30 in one sitting on more than one occasion 20 yrs ago, now I settle for a dozen give or take a couple.
    12-02-08 01:53 PM
    I'll have to try this... I usually get 6 when I get a meal, but I could do 10 easy. I do loves me some castle....

And I don't have any bathroom details, as apparently, I'm one of the few that really aren't bothered by them.

12-03-08 05:35 AM
    they don't have white castle in Massachusetts...
    12-04-08 01:27 PM
    When I used to work night shift, my record was about 16 in one sitting if I recall rightly...
    12-04-08 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD