as far as i remember, 5+
    08-13-09 04:17 AM
    So far I've dropped it 3 times in the 4 months I've owned it. Twice I had a case on it and nothing happened. The other time it was at home fell on the hardwood floor. The battery door and battery came out. I put it back together and it was fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 05:02 AM
    Mine has flown off the carseat when I had to stop suddenly. Holster the beast and decrease the chance of droopping it.

08-13-09 05:14 AM
    Many times... A lot of it is when I'm driving I lay it on my lap and forget its there when I get out of the car... Other times is when I'm drunk... And the only protection I have for my phone is a screen protector. I've had my phone since Nov 6th from Att.

08-13-09 10:01 AM
    Once, but it landed flat on the battery cover. Which miraculously didn't scratch it, considering it landed on rough concrete.
    08-13-09 10:39 AM
    I probably drop my bold a few times a week. I dont have a case or screen protector. Usually it's when I drop my bold getting out of my car. I leave it in my lap and forget it's there, and then I get out and it flops out onto my gravel/concrete driveway. My screen is a little scratchy and worn, but that's from my pocket I think. I've got a few bits on the bezel where the paint is wearing off, and one scratch on the corner. Also, the metal bit over the camera on the battery cover popped off once when i dropped it. Now it looks one step closer to being blacked out. I've had the bold since February.
    08-13-09 10:51 AM
    I drop it once in a while - once every 2 weeks or so-- sometimes when it's nekked, sometimes when it's in the case. Keeps on ticking...I would panic if I ran over it though, as someone mentioned. That's why I have insurance since I got it with the expensive upgrade price and not one of those great deals mentioned in the forums.
    08-13-09 02:00 PM
    Never dropped mine.

One of my friends however, drops his bold every day practically. Once he left it on his dashboard by accident while driving and took a left turn and it went flying out the window. Survived though.
    08-13-09 03:10 PM
    Never, and i would liek to keep it that way

However, it seems by the other reactions here, the BB Bold, is more a tank then a phone lol
    08-13-09 05:01 PM
    I think I've only dropped mine once, and its been a year! Falling asleep while holding my phone, all of a sudden BOOM.... Woke up and picked it up.

Its funny cause with my other phones, I used to drop them all the time. Shows how careful I am with the Bold huh?

08-13-09 06:20 PM
    NONE! well this time around...
    dropped my first one on concrete and it died :/
    08-13-09 07:02 PM
    NONE and I try to keep it that way.

08-13-09 07:14 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD