Years ago there was a brand of toilet paper called Dawn. We all laughed as kids when the joke was "What happens when dawn breaks"
    Gives a new meaning to 'the Crack of Dawn', too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    3hb78ftg and shaleem like this.
    06-29-13 07:55 AM
    I'm a cat,we don't use TP
    ilikebacon and shaleem like this.
    06-29-13 11:59 AM
    If you only need 2-3 squares pet wipe than you must have little girly rabbit poops

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    ilikebacon, shaleem and 3hb78ftg like this.
    06-29-13 12:09 PM
    A good 6-7 squares for the first wipe to get most of it out lol. After that first one I decrease the amount to about 4 squares

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 12:10 PM
    Hahaha... we actually use Charmin Ultra. doesn't stop me from using about 6-7 squares xD

Posted via CB10
    O_O that's a lot of sheets!

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 05:55 PM
    O_O that's a lot of sheets!

Posted via CB10
    No sheet.

ilikebacon, shaleem and 3hb78ftg like this.
    06-29-13 09:55 PM
    Well....actually haha

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 12:18 AM
    We ran out this morning. Luckily, the cat walked by.
    06-30-13 12:29 AM
    Toilet paper? I just use my hand. Scoop and rinse.

Posted via CB10 on my sexy *** Q10
    06-30-13 01:11 AM
    Squat, fire and move on. Never understood the human need for that paper thing.
    shaleem likes this.
    06-30-13 01:58 AM
    I'm not sure, but I'm in the rest room of a Hess station off Rt 95 in Providence RI right now and there is no TP on the roll, so let's do an unboxing, hands-on, and first impressions of this generic one-ply roll of TP!

On top of the metal dispenser is an unbranded roll wrapped in generic paper. As you can see, the paper is rolled around the outside of the tube and is folded inward on both sides of the tube's center.

I'm pulling back the paper from the tube centers and it straighening out so that I can just unroll the wrapper off the entire tube itself. As you can see, it's just plain white generic TP wrap paper.

OK guys. As you can also see, this particular roll is very smooth on the outside wrapping smoothly around the tube with no apparent bumps or tears. On the side of the tube, you have your standard left tube opening and right tube opening. The opening measures at 213mm which is the standard width. On the sides of the roll, you can see that the TP is rolled both straight and smoothly and cut to provide a very smooth texture to the sides of the TP roll. Separating the TP and the hole in the tube, the edge of the tube forms a fret that's inlaid smoothly into the body of the roll providing the uniform appearance.

The top of the roll, as you spin it on the axis of the tube provides a look of both smoothness and grip. It's soft to the touch yet smooth and appealing. This particular roll is rumored to be covered in a sort of glass weave (at least that's what it's called). I don't know what it is, but it sure provides a nice feel in the hands but won't slip or roll away if it falls.

So now, I just place the plastic holder through the center of the tube hole. Easy spring action and the roll is firmly snapped into place on the metal dispenser.

So that's pretty much it for the hardware, so let's run it through the paces. It's afternoon and I've had a fair amount of fiber and carbs for breakfast. Just prior to this unboxing, I finished a large Subway steak, bacon, and cheese sub. I would say that this will present a reasonably fair and consistant test for this TP.

Since this is the first use for the roll, I'm now gently pulling back first sheet. I'm not sure what adhesive is used to hold the first sheet so seemlessly to the roll, yet providing a generally easy user experience pulling it back to use the roll. It's a one-ply sheet so there's no guessing if you're unravelling the roll backward by grabbing just one of the 2-ply sheets. That's a plus for ease of use, but a negative in terms of the number of squares. Previous tests have shown that 2-ply only actually provides 1.5x the density of single-ply paper. Since most tests are done with 2-ply, so if we divide the total number of squares by 1.5 we will have an 'actual' sheet count for comparison purposes.

Bases on stickyness and consistency, along with the density of the paper, I've determined that we're only going to need 8 sheets. They roll smoothly off the roll and I fold them in half and then in half again. The resulting batch is roughly 2 squares in size with a quad core. I perform a swipe up. You can see how the addiitional storage capacity leaves us enough tspace o continue with the 2nd and potentially 3rd swipes.

So basically, well defined edges, a large surface, and the quad core of the stack of sheets provides a rather engaging user experience in terms of wiping with TP. In daily use, you can unpack the roll at 7:00am and still have plenty left to last you into the next day. For a day-to-day TP I would have to recommend using 8 sheets and you won't be disappointed. And this concludes my unboxing, hands-on, and first impressions of this roll of TP at the Hess Station of Rt 95 in providence. Stay tuned for our full review to come.
    06-30-13 02:21 AM
    Well, at least you got sheets. At one recent episode of relief, frustration mounted as the massive roll of toilet paper in the toilet - sized dispenser unraveled in small, well, wafer bits. One needed to harvest several of these 'bits' to make a 'byte' with bite. Of course, the paper had the texture of fine grit sandpaper, while actually being resistant to the removal of excess materials, leaving you with a great deal of feedback.

Without the proper number of 'bytes', you can end up with a mess on your hands.
    3hb78ftg, louzer and shaleem like this.
    06-30-13 07:18 AM
    I'm not sure, but I'm in the rest room of a Hess station off Rt 95 in Providence RI right now and there is no TP on the roll, so let's do an unboxing, hands-on, and first impressions of this generic one-ply roll of TP!

On top of the metal dispenser is an unbranded roll wrapped in generic paper. As you can see, the paper is rolled around the outside of the tube and is folded inward on both sides of the tube's center.

I'm pulling back the paper from the tube centers and it straighening out so that I can just unroll the wrapper off the entire tube itself. As you can see, it's just plain white generic TP wrap paper.

OK guys. As you can also see, this particular roll is very smooth on the outside wrapping smoothly around the tube with no apparent bumps or tears. On the side of the tube, you have your standard left tube opening and right tube opening. The opening measures at 213mm which is the standard width. On the sides of the roll, you can see that the TP is rolled both straight and smoothly and cut to provide a very smooth texture to the sides of the TP roll. Separating the TP and the hole in the tube, the edge of the tube forms a fret that's inlaid smoothly into the body of the roll providing the uniform appearance.

The top of the roll, as you spin it on the axis of the tube provides a look of both smoothness and grip. It's soft to the touch yet smooth and appealing. This particular roll is rumored to be covered in a sort of glass weave (at least that's what it's called). I don't know what it is, but it sure provides a nice feel in the hands but won't slip or roll away if it falls.

So now, I just place the plastic holder through the center of the tube hole. Easy spring action and the roll is firmly snapped into place on the metal dispenser.

So that's pretty much it for the hardware, so let's run it through the paces. It's afternoon and I've had a fair amount of fiber and carbs for breakfast. Just prior to this unboxing, I finished a large Subway steak, bacon, and cheese sub. I would say that this will present a reasonably fair and consistant test for this TP.

Since this is the first use for the roll, I'm now gently pulling back first sheet. I'm not sure what adhesive is used to hold the first sheet so seemlessly to the roll, yet providing a generally easy user experience pulling it back to use the roll. It's a one-ply sheet so there's no guessing if you're unravelling the roll backward by grabbing just one of the 2-ply sheets. That's a plus for ease of use, but a negative in terms of the number of squares. Previous tests have shown that 2-ply only actually provides 1.5x the density of single-ply paper. Since most tests are done with 2-ply, so if we divide the total number of squares by 1.5 we will have an 'actual' sheet count for comparison purposes.

Bases on stickyness and consistency, along with the density of the paper, I've determined that we're only going to need 8 sheets. They roll smoothly off the roll and I fold them in half and then in half again. The resulting batch is roughly 2 squares in size with a quad core. I perform a swipe up. You can see how the addiitional storage capacity leaves us enough tspace o continue with the 2nd and potentially 3rd swipes.

So basically, well defined edges, a large surface, and the quad core of the stack of sheets provides a rather engaging user experience in terms of wiping with TP. In daily use, you can unpack the roll at 7:00am and still have plenty left to last you into the next day. For a day-to-day TP I would have to recommend using 8 sheets and you won't be disappointed. And this concludes my unboxing, hands-on, and first impressions of this roll of TP at the Hess Station of Rt 95 in providence. Stay tuned for our full review to come.
    Lol...epic unboxing my friend!!!
    The only question I have is...where's the YouTube video?

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg and louzer like this.
    06-30-13 07:52 AM
    So many awesome replies in this thread!!!

Ok, so, I think we need some parameters and guidelines.

First off, are we talking about normal dooky, or what if you're too soft or hard or possibly squirting, thus affecting the potential square footage of use.

Secondly, quality of paper? Thin or thick? Soft or sandpaper?
    Jumbo or petite?

And terdly...I mean thirdly and or possibly lastly, should the government regulate our toilet paper usage? When and how much we can use? Privatized or government produced toilet paper?
    Should we be put on a strict diet, to optimize the quality of dooky, so as to meet the Sheryl Crow t.p. Usage guide?

Any how...
    I think my business...I mean my job here is done. Everyone may go about their regularly scheduled day.

Posted via CB10
    louzer and shaleem like this.
    06-30-13 08:15 AM
    As many as it takes and if it's in a public place I pray to God that they don't have that cheap sandpaper type. uch:

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    06-30-13 10:22 PM
    Too many. My sustainability does not come into play when my booty is involved.

That being said: flushable baby wipes. You only need one.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 12:25 AM

NOW THAT'S A FRONT PAGE REVIEW. :rofl:

Excellent Louzer. Truly excellent.

07-02-13 07:26 AM
    Well, at least you got sheets. At one recent episode of relief, frustration mounted as the massive roll of toilet paper in the toilet - sized dispenser unraveled in small, well, wafer bits. One needed to harvest several of these 'bits' to make a 'byte' with bite. Of course, the paper had the texture of fine grit sandpaper, while actually being resistant to the removal of excess materials, leaving you with a great deal of feedback.

Without the proper number of 'bytes', you can end up with a mess on your hands.
    Now that was a mouthful. At least until you "let it all out".

07-02-13 07:28 AM
    So many awesome replies in this thread!!!

Ok, so, I think we need some parameters and guidelines.

First off, are we talking about normal dooky, or what if you're too soft or hard or possibly squirting, thus affecting the potential square footage of use.

Secondly, quality of paper? Thin or thick? Soft or sandpaper?
    Jumbo or petite?

And terdly...I mean thirdly and or possibly lastly, should the government regulate our toilet paper usage? When and how much we can use? Privatized or government produced toilet paper?
    Should we be put on a strict diet, to optimize the quality of dooky, so as to meet the Sheryl Crow t.p. Usage guide?

Any how...
    I think my business...I mean my job here is done. Everyone may go about their regularly scheduled day.

Posted via CB10
    "And terdly" good one LOL.

I don't think that the government should regulate the paper usage because before you know it they will start interfering with amount of times that one needs to flush.

Good point on the rules and guidelines though but I think that will be really hard.

How would you moderate a thread for talking about sh*t in a thread about sh*t especially when one of the mods is talking about sh*t as well?

:rofl:

ilikebacon likes this.
    07-02-13 07:37 AM
    "And terdly" good one LOL.

I don't think that the government should regulate the paper usage because before you know it they will start interfering with amount of times that one needs to flush.

Good point on the rules and guidelines though but I think that will be really hard.

How would you moderate a thread for talking about sh*t in a thread about sh*t especially when one of the mods is talking about sh*t as well?

Lol...nice! Sh*t!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 07:53 AM
    Lol...nice! Sh*t!!!!!

Posted via CB10

I have an excellent suggestion.

Instead of being given an infraction and banned.

"Due to improper posting about sh*t in this thread...YOU HAVE JUST BEEN WIPED AND FLUSHED!!!"

ilikebacon and shaleem like this.
    07-02-13 08:04 AM

I have an excellent suggestion.

Instead of being given an infraction and banned.

"Due to improper posting about sh*t in this thread...YOU HAVE JUST BEEN WIPED AND FLUSHED!!!"

Damn...I feel like Neo when he's ejected from his matrix embryo/cocoon and flushed into the sewers of the real world.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 09:58 AM
47 12